Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

17.12.2019 03:11
if I was there right now Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. USWNT Shirts . - Bradley Roby could have been preparing for the national title game right now.Instead, the Denver Broncos rookie cornerback is bracing to be picked on by Andrew Luck in an AFC divisional game against Indianapolis on Sunday.It just may be a memorable weekend for Roby, whose Ohio State Buckeyes face Oregon on Monday night in the national championship game in Arlington, Texas.Hes hoping to be there cheering on his school from the sideline — after taking care of business against the Colts.Hopefully two wins, said Roby, who left Ohio State a year early and was picked by Denver with the 31st selection. Im going to try to make it out there.This has been quite a rookie season for Roby as the third cornerback in a high-powered secondary. He had two interceptions and 13 pass breakups.Roby is expecting to be challenged quite often by Luck on Sunday with Pro Bowl cornerbacks Chris Harris Jr. and Aqib Talib on either side of him. Harris and Talib allowed just 46 receptions for 356 yards all season, according to Pro Football Focus.When asked about Talib and Harris, Luck said, Very good. Studs. Both high quality players.Translation: Get ready Roby, because the action is coming your way.We need him to play huge, said Harris, an undrafted player out of Kansas. Usually, in the playoffs, they find the best matchup and most of the time when you have me and Talib, theyre going to find the rookie. We expect him to play at a high level.Roby was up for the task in the season opener, when the Broncos held off the Colts 31-24. On fourth-and-6 from the Denver 39 and 1:57 remaining, Roby batted down a pass intended for Reggie Wayne to preserve the win.That gave him confidence he carried throughout his first season. But hes a tough grader and gave himself a C for the year.It was OK, said Roby, who intercepted passes from Tom Brady and Derek Carr. Just because I know I can play a lot better than I did throughout the whole year. I learned a lot through the year.Harris said Roby was the kind of sponge he was when he first entered the league and leaned on Champ Bailey for advice.I thought he had a great rookie season, Harris said. I dont know if they come out with all-rookie teams. But with the season he had, the responsibilities he had this season, he definitely should get some type of rookie nomination.Defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio certainly isnt shy about relying on the rookie. Roby frequently lines up on slot receivers and keeps an eye on tailbacks out of the backfield. He could spend some time tailing Indy running back Daniel Herron, his former teammate at Ohio State.Its a big role for a young player to come in and embrace, Del Rio said. Hes been involved from the beginning and throughout the whole season. Hes had a good year, and having that kind of depth is imperative nowadays in todays NFL.Roby slid down the draft board last spring after some run-ins with the law, and he was the fifth cornerback selected.Its definitely a chip on my shoulder. I go out there and want to prove that I should have been drafted higher, he said. But at the same time, I think I was put here for a reason. I feel like the things that happened to me happened for a reason for me to be here.I really feel like all the teams that I wanted to get drafted to, if I was there right now, I think Id be miserable. I think Im in a perfect position right now learning from Pro Bowl guys, in a championship organization. So I cant thank the man upstairs enough for putting me here.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Stapleton contributed. USWNT Store . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year. Wholesale USWNT Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.cheapuswnt.com/ .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup.DARLINGTON, S.C. - Kevin Harvick took advantage of new tires to pass Dale Earnhardt Jr. two laps from the end and win the longest race in the Darlington tracks 65-year NASCAR history on Saturday. Having been among the drivers outgunned the previous night in the Nationwide Series race by a car on fresher rubber, Harvick used the same approach in the Sprint Cup event. "I kind of learned that last night as we were in the Nationwide race," Harvick said. "It was a good tool in your bag to have there at the end." Harvick started from pole and had the most dominant car, but had to make it through a restart with 10 laps left and two tries at a green-white-checkered finish for added laps. Earnhardt finished second, his best showing at the track where his late father won nine times. Jimmie Johnson was third, 2013 winner Matt Kenseth fourth and Greg Biffle fifth. "It hurts a little bit to come this close," Earnhardt said. "Running seconds great, but nobodys really going to remember that." Harvick led 239 of the 374 laps, seven more than planned, and became the first two-time winner in the first eight races of the season. It also gave a bit of relief to those winners under the new 16-team Chase for the Sprint Cup championship that they wouldnt have to jostle with 26 winners — there are 26 races before the final 10 playoff events — to try and make it in. "It feels great," Harvick said. USWNT Jerseys 2021. "Its allowed us with the way the points system is to go for wins and not have to worry about the bad weeks too much." Harvick had just three top-fives and six top-10 finishes in 17 career Darlington races before this. He had nit finished better than fifth in his past 10 tries. He was cruising with 10 laps left when Joey Loganos car leaked fluids on the track. Johnson and Earnhardt took just two tires in the pits and snuck out ahead of Harvick, who had taken four tires and restarted fifth. Earnhardt quickly moved past Johnson for the lead until Denny Hamlin hit the wall for the 10th caution to set up the overtime finish. Earnhardt was still out front on that restart when Clint Bowyer got too close to Kurt Busch and spun him out — Busch made sure to walk up the track and stare down Bowyer — to force a second green-white-checkered finish. This time, Harvick and his fresher tires easily got past Earnhardt and drove on to his second win since joining Stewart-Haas Racing this off-season, adding Darlington to his win in Phoenix this year. Kyle Busch was sixth and Jeff Gordon, the points leader coming in, was seventh. Rookie Kyle Larson was eighth with Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman rounding out the top 10. The teams get a break next week for the annual Easter holiday before resuming the season at Richmond International Raceway on April 26. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz