Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

17.12.2019 03:07
threw that banana towards my direction in CF Antworten

Hull City have banned for life the fan who confronted Derby County captain Richard Keogh on the pitch at the end of Tuesdays play-off match. Jackson Yueill Jersey . Adam Pardoe, 26, has been told the club he will be barred from attending any of their fixtures, home and away.Hull fans ran onto the pitch after they booked themselves a place in the Championship play-off final against Sheffield Wednesday. Pardoe was caught by the Sky Sports cameras confronting Keogh.A statement from the club read: We have written to Mr Pardoe following our investigation into the incident at the stadium on Tuesday night to inform him that he has now been banned from all Hull City fixtures. This ban is a lifetime ban.We are also advised the Stadium Management Company has issued a similar ban for the stadium.Pardoe told the Hull Daily Mail that he regretted his actions.I was stupid in even saying anything. It was in the heat of the moment and I am extremely sorry. I know its not acceptable. I have badly let down my family and the club.I went to the game with some friends and had a few drinks. After the game, myself and everyone else went onto the pitch to celebrate. I saw Keogh and I said: Enjoy your next season in the Championship. He was obviously agitated with that and there was an exchange of words.If Im honest, [Derby County] played a great game. I was out of order. If there is anything I can do to make this situation up I gladly will. Also See: Hull City video Hull City fixtures Hull City stats Get a £10 free bet! Nick Lima Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted that its believed the Flames are working towards a new contract with the defenceman. Eric Wynalda Jersey . So much so that even a simple foul pop up to the first baseman turned into a run. Houstons four-run rally in the ninth inning to beat the Seattle Mariners 6-4 on Monday night was capped by a bizarre play that started as Crowe fouled out to first baseman Justin Smoak with runners on second and third. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/481j-russell-canouse-jersey-usa.html . Anaheim Ducks Reassign D Colby Robak to Norfolk Admirals (AHL). - Team Website D Eric Brewer (foot) removed from injured reserve.San Francisco, CA (Sports Network) - The San Francisco Giants issued a statement Monday condemning an incident involving Baltimore outfielder Adam Jones. Jones took to Twitter following Sundays 10-2 road win over the Giants to voice his displeasure. Jones, who is African-American, claimed a fan at AT&T Park threw a banana at him. "I want to thank whatever slap---- threw that banana towards my direction in CF in the last inning. Way to show ur class u jack---," Jones tweeted. Jones went 2-for-5 with a home run and four RBI on Sunday. "We were extremely disappointed to learn about the incident involving Adam Jones at AT&T Park yesterday," the teams statement read. "The Giants have a zero tolerance policy against this type of behavior, which results in immediate ejection from the ballpark. While we have been investigating the matter since we learned of the situation, unfortunately we have been unable to identify the person responsible. We would like too extend our sincerest apologies to Adam and the entire Orioles organization for this unfortunate incident. USA Soccer Pro Shop. The inappropriate actions of this individual in no way reflect the values of our organization and our fans." The fan in question is reportedly Alexander Poulides, who told the San Jose Mercury News he grabbed the banana off a catering cart and hurled it toward the field in disgust near the end of the game. Poulides told the newspaper the incident was not racially motivated and his action for the banana toss was not at Jones, but toward the Giants and "their poor performance." Poulides said he was "embarrassed and shocked by the outcome," according to the newspaper. "In hindsight, I wish I didnt do it and I apologize. Im very sorry," he told the Mercury News. Wayne Simmonds of the NHLs Philadelphia Flyers had a banana hurled in his direction while on the ice during an exhibition game in Ontario in September 2011. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz