Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

17.12.2019 03:12
He worked with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Antworten

NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Titans have hired former Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey as tight ends coach on Ken Whisenhunts staff. Cheap Bruins Jerseys . Mularkey coached the Jaguars to a 2-14 record in 2012 and was fired at the end of the season. He also went 14-18 as Buffalos coach in 2004-05. Mularkey and Whisenhunt previously worked together as assistants with the Pittsburgh Steelers. "I am excited to back in the league," Mularkey said Wednesday in a team release announcing the hire. "I took some time off for family time. I got a chance to do some things with them, which I havent gotten to do over the last 20 years of coaching. I am definitely excited to get back and excited to get back with Ken. We go way back in our relationship, back to when we were players in the NFL and even to college when he was at Georgia Tech and I was at Florida." Mularkey worked with the Steelers from 1996-2003 and spent his last three years in Pittsburgh as offensive co-ordinator. He spent two years with the Miami Dolphins as offensive co-ordinator in 2006 and tight ends coach in 2007. Mularkey was the Atlanta Falcons offensive co-ordinator from 2008-11. The Falcons went 43-21 during Mularkeys time in Atlanta. "Mike brings a wealth of experience, both as a co-ordinator and a head coach," Whisenhunt said in a release. "Selfishly, for me, he brings a lot to the table, having been in this situation before. There are things that I will use him for moving forward that will help us a team. He has had a lot of success in this league and we are lucky to have him." Mularkey played nine seasons in the NFL as a tight end with the Minnesota Vikings and Steelers. He caught 102 passes for 1,222 yards in 114 career games. Mularkey began his coaching career as an offensive line coach for Concordia College. He worked with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a quality control coach in 1994 and a tight ends coach in 1995. "As a coach, I am diligent about the details of every little thing," Mularkey said. "I am very big into making sure my guys are prepared and I really like them to know what is going to happen before it happens. With my background and knowledge as a player and coach, I can be a resource. I do love what I do and they will see that from me." Custom Boston Bruins Jerseys .Y. - DeMarre Carroll felt as though he couldnt miss in the second quarter as he outscored the Brooklyn Nets 14-13 all by himself. Bruins Jerseys 2019 . Although Spain could still advance out of the group stage, the game may have signalled the end of the run by a generation of Spanish stars whose quick passing, "tiki-taka" style delighted the world and helped them win the last three major tournaments. https://www.cheapbruins.com/ . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. BRISBANE, Australia -- Serena Williams did a quick little dance behind the baseline to remind herself to move her feet. After a complete air swing at the net in the second set, she smiled ruefully and drew in some long, deep breathes. She netted a service return on her first match point. Top-ranked Williams first competitive match of the season, on New Years Eve, was by no means perfect, but the 6-4, 6-4 win over Andrea Petkovic at the Brisbane International was a decent start against a player who has been ranked as high as No. 9. She made 36 unforced errors, including the big miss on Petkovics floater in the fifth game of the second set, but hit 35 winners and fired 11 aces including one at 196 kph (122 mph) to bring up set point in the first. "It was an intense match, which was really good," Williams said. "Shes been in the top 10 before and she was on her way to being even better. It was a good match for me." Williams started 2013 in Brisbane with a title, the first of 11 for a year that included two major championships. Shes back with the aim of carrying the momentum into 2014. And shes already into the quarterfinals where shell meet ninth-seeded Dominika Cibulkova, who overcame 43-year-old Japanese veteran Kimiko Date-Krumm 6-3, 1-6, 6-3. Williams had a win-loss record of 78-4 last season and spent all but seven weeks atop the rankings, and she hasnt lowered her expectations for the year ahead. "I had a similar question in 2012. I had such a good year winning two slams and a (Olympic) gold and two doubles. It was a loot," she said. Boston Bruins Shirts. "I just didnt think I could do better. Arguably I may have done better (in 2013), so Im just going to be up for that challenge again." In other second-round matches, fourth-seeded Jelena Jankovic beat Elina Svitolina of Ukraine 6-1, 6-3. On the mens side, sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez of Spain had a 6-4, 6-4 win over Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan, No. 8 Jeremy Chardy beat fellow Frenchman Adrian Mannarino 7-6 (4) 7-5, Australias Matthew Ebden beat American Alex Kuznetsov 6-3, 6-4 and Nicolas Mahut of France defeated Igor Sijsling of the Netherlands 3-6, 6-4, 6-4. At the WTA event in Auckland, New Zealand, former No. 1-ranked Ana Ivanovic overcame a sore shoulder and saved four set points on serve on her way to a 7-5, 7-6 (2) win over American Alison Riske. The second-seeded Ivanovic required treatment during the second set and played the latter stages with her right shoulder strapped. At 3-5 and 0-40 down in the second, she faced the prospect of a difficult third set but strung together a series of powerful serves to save the game, then broke Riske to force a tiebreak. "I was very happy to get through that second set after I was down," Ivanovic said. "There was a bit of wind and I had wind nerves, there were a few mis-hits and then this (shoulder injury) happened." Third-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium advanced 6-4, 7-5 over Monica Puig of Puerto Rico, but fourth-seeded Sorana Cirstea of Romania and former champion Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium both lost to qualifiers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz