Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

21.02.2020 09:08
have been cool with that Antworten

Interim Wales head coach Rob Howley has included uncapped Ospreys players Rory Thornton and Sam Davies in his squad for the autumn internationals.Injured Bath No. 8 Taulupe Faletau is also named in the 36-man party but there is no place for his club mate Rhys Priestland, with George North and Jamie Roberts included alongside Faletau as wildcard selections.Under the Welsh Rugby Unions new senior player selection policy for players plying their trade outside Wales, a maximum of three such players can be chosen for any one campaign in a season.Leigh Halfpenny, Dan Lydiate and Alex Cuthbert do all return to the squad having missed out on the summer tour of New Zealand, alongside forwards Rhys Gill, Scott Andrews, Nicky Smith and Dan Baker.But there is no place for in-form Ospreys hooker Sam Parry or Scarlets flanker James Davies.It is great to give the opportunity to players who are playing well for their clubs with the likes of Nicky Smith, Rhys Gill, Rory Thornton and Sam Davies coming into the squad, Howley said.?Taulupe is still in his rehab process and has been working closely with Bath. We hope he will be available in the later part of the campaign, but his experience will be vitally important to have around the squad.We know we have to start the campaign strong and have to replicate the accuracy and intensity our opponents will bring to Cardiff. We need to build on what we did in New Zealand and take it up another level for that opening match against Australia.Wales face Australia in Cardiff on Nov. 5, before games against Argentina, Japan and South Africa.Wales squad:Forwards:?Scott Andrews, Tomas Francis, Rhys Gill, Gethin Jenkins, Samson Lee, Nicky Smith,?Scott Baldwin, Kristian Dacey, Ken Owens,?Jake Ball, Luke Charteris, Bradley Davies, Alun Wyn Jones, Rory Thornton,?Dan Baker, Taulupe Faletau, James King, Dan Lydiate, Ross Moriarty, Justin Tipuric, Sam Warburton (captain).Backs:?Gareth Davies, Rhys Webb, Lloyd Williams,?Gareth Anscombe, Dan Biggar, Sam Davies,?Jonathan Davies, Tyler Morgan, Jamie Roberts, Scott Williams,?Hallam Amos, Alex Cuthbert, Leigh Halfpenny, George North, Liam Williams. Mike Scott Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Jim Umbricht Jersey . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom-josh-reddick-jersey-large-1496y.html . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Craig Biggio Jersey . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Denis Menke Jersey . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. LONDON -- As unified middleweight titleholder Gennady Golovkin prepares to make his 17th defense, against Englands Kell Brook, theres a third wheel muscling in on the attention being paid to their fight: lineal middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez.Golovkin, a knockout machine and perhaps boxings most feared fighter, has come to the birthplace of boxing to defend against Brook on his turf on Saturday (HBO, 5:30 p.m. ET/PT with a replay at 10 p.m. ET/PT) at the sold-out O2 Arena because Alvarez has steadfastly refused to fight him, going so far as to relinquish his sanctioning organization belt rather than fulfill a mandatory obligation to Golovkin in a megafight.The typically mild-mannered Golovkin normally doesnt utter a negative word about anybody, but Alvarezs gamesmanship clearly has annoyed him. He has been more outspoken about the situation than ever before.Its like a circus, too many clowns, Golovkin said. Canelo knows he doesnt want to fight me. Why do you keep talking then?Although Alvarez won the lineal middleweight title, he did so at his preferred catch weight of 155 pounds against Miguel Cotto last November and continues to resist a move to 160 pounds. Instead of agreeing to face Golovkin, as he appeared to do following his huge knockout of Amir Khan, a welterweight who moved up, in a May defense, Alvarez is retreating to junior middleweight. He will return to 154 pounds, where he once held titles, to challenge titleholder Liam Smith, Brooks countryman, on Sept. 17 (HBO PPV) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.Golovkin, who has knocked out 22 consecutive opponents since 2008 and owns the best knockout percentage in middleweight title history (.914), is resistant to any criticism that he is picking on a welterweight in Brook, who owns a world title and is considered by many No. 1 at 147 pounds, the same way Alvarez did with Khan.Canelo was the middleweight champion and chose Amir Khan, said Golovkin, who has been rebuffed by a whos who of the middleweight division in recent years. We didnt choose Brook. He chose me. My goal is all the middleweight belts. Canelo is not ready until next year or maybe not for five years.The 30-year-old Brook (36-0, 25 KOs) had no fear of facing Golovkin (35-0, 32 KOs), jumping at the chance when offered the fight after a bout between GGG and another Brit, middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr., fell apart in the final moments when Eubank allowed the deadline to pass without signing.This fight is much bigger than if I faced Eubank, Golovkin said. [Brook] is a champion, hes undefeated, he is more famous. Who knows Eubank? Everybody understands he is 50 percent clown, 50 percent fighter. OK, he says hes ready, hes fighting. [Then] hes not ready, more dancing, more talking, trash talking. Hes like clown.Brook is moving up two weight divisions in an attempt to become the third reigning welterweight titlist to win a middleweight title in boxing history, joining all-time greats Sugar Ray Robinson and Carmen Basilio. Kazakhstans Golovkin, 34, who fights out of Santa Monica, California, respects the fire Brook has shown in accepting this difficult assignment.Everybody has risk in boxing, Golovkin said. Hes moving up and taking that risk, and for that I have a great deal of respect for him. Brook is dangerous. He has a very high boxing IQ and were fighting in his country.Golovkin, however, said he has little respect for Alvarez after the way he led him to believe they would fight on next weeks Mexican Independence Day weekend.After Alvarez knocked out Khan, he called Golovkin into the ring, telling him to his face that Mexicans dont f--- around and seemingly promising they would fight next.At the postfight news conference, Alvarez said he would even fight GGG at 160 pounds, and his promoter, Golden Boys Oscar De La Hoya, put on an over-the-top display, telling the media that Golovkin promoter Tom Loeffler, of K2 Promotions, should make sure his phone was on because he would be calling him the following day to open discussions.But instead of trying to make the fight, Alvarez vacated his title, which interim titlist Golovkin inherited, and eventually signed to fight Smith, who was all but unknown outside the United Kingdom. Alvarez also promised that he would fight Golovkin next September, although there is no formal agreement and few believe him.dddddddddddd.Golovkin does not think it will happen and that Alvarez will continue to make him and the public wait for the big fight.Impossible, he said of Alvarez agreeing to fight him in 2017. But maybe if I look bad with Kell Brook or another guy and hes ready, but [only] if I look bad.An Alvarez-Golovkin fight looms as one of the biggest in boxing, but it could play out like the frustrating Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight, which took years to make. Golden Boys Eric Gomez, promoted this week to president of the company, has said repeatedly to ESPN.com that Alvarez will fight Golovkin, but he would not give a timetable.That is the biggest fight, with Canelo, Golovkin said. But he stepped back. He is like loser. After Khan he said, OK, G, come into the ring. Im asking, What you want? He said, Im OK, I looked good. We fight. Then at the press conference, he says, I am ready, give me gloves. Im ready right now. Too much talking. This is not true. He is saying, I am ready [but] maybe not next fight. Next year. Everybody understands he said I am ready right now. I gave him too much attention. I do not believe he is ready.I know him. We trained together, like, three training camps. We sparred together. I know his team. He is not ready. I told him, Please just give me my belt, and thats it. He says OK and steps back. Too much talking, too much trash talking. Just give me my belt and get out of here. Maybe its business. After [the Khan] press conference I lost respect for him because he talks too much.Abel Sanchez, Golovkins trainer and the 2015 Boxing Writers Association trainer of the year, said Golovkin is angry that Alvarez is playing games.When the whole Canelo fiasco first started, when he fought Cotto, we were trying to just be laid back and let him talk and let him do his thing, Sanchez said. Once he called Golovkin into the ring, Golovkin was very offended. He may not say that to you, but I know Golovkin and Golovkin was like, What the hell did they call me in here for if hes not going to be true to his word?But when he did that and he showed all that bravado and then backed down, I think it set off something in Golovkin that was like, You know what? Im through being a nice guy. Im through not saying the things that I honestly think.Sanchez shares the opinion of Golovkin and many others who do not believe Alvarez will fight him next year.I dont think so. Weve had that discussion, and I honestly dont think so either, Sanchez said. I think Canelo knows he doesnt stand a chance and I think that Oscar knows that he doesnt stand a chance. But the more they talk, the more they stay relevant. We as the GGG team just keep GGG busy. When you keep him busy, eventually the fans will have so much pressure on Canelo, as the Mexican fans are doing right now, and the journalists. Dont talk if youre not going to back it up.Sanchez said that had Alvarez and Golden Boy simply told Golovkin that Alvarez was not ready for the fight, vacated and said he would come back and fight Golovkin for the title in a few fights, Golovkin would have been cool with that.But he called G in the ring and said some bad things in Spanish and then Oscar goes in the press conference and says, Tom, make sure you answer the phone. Come on, Sanchez said.Then along came Brook, daring to be great and going up to fight the man nobody else wants to face. Golovkin and Sanchez both respect that. A lot.I think a guy like Kell and a guy like [Sugar Ray] Leonard and guys like Robinson, those guys are wanting to test themselves to see where theyre at, Sanchez said. Theres nothing wrong with saying, You know what? That guy was just too big [if you lose]. But when they introduce you as middleweight champion and you talk all kinds of nonsense and then give up the title, how can you have any respect for somebody like that?Said Golovkin: Kell Brook has my full respect. Its not easy for us to get opponents. Hes ready for me and Im ready for him. Kell Brook is the biggest test to me. Hes a great champion, hes moving up in weight, but great fighters have done that and I know hes a great boxer and he will test me the most. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz