Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

17.02.2020 04:51
Frosted finished fifth behind Antworten

Holdens Shane Van Gisbergen has claimed his third Supercars race of the year with victory in Sundays 200km race at Townsville.The Red Bull Racing star claimed victory by 1.3 seconds ahead of James Courtney, who utilised a late safety car to storm home in a brilliant strategy play.It means Van Gisbergen is the first driver this season to win three races.I was a bit worried after the safety car but I had heaps of grip, the New Zealander said.Stoked. That was a great day.Courtney pitted when Andre Heimgartners stranded car brought out the safety car with 10 laps to go.Equipped with a fresher set of tyres than the cars in front of him, the Holden Racing Team ace used his extra grip to charge from ninth to second in just seven laps.Its four years in a row weve been second here on Sunday, the 2010 Supercars champion said.The guys did a really good call with the strategy at the end there. I cant thank them enough.Fords Mark Winterbottom, who started on pole, came home third after being pipped by Courtney in a final sprint to the finish line.Good race, good day and well go home with a relatively straight car and go again, Winterbottom said.Saturday race winner Jamie Whincup was fourth and holds a 53-point championship lead over teammate Van Gisbergen going into the next event at Queensland Raceway in Ipswich later this month.Veteran Craig Lowndes, who has never won a race at Townsville, finished 10th and ends the weekend fourth on the championship standings, 153 points behind leader Whincup. LeSean McCoy Super Bowl Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Anthony Hitchens Super Bowl Jersey . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. http://www.officialkcchiefspro.com/Chris-jones-chiefs-jersey/ . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Frank Clark Super Bowl Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Super Bowl Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. ARCADIA, Calif. -- Before the year started, those associated with California Chrome mapped out an itinerary for 2016, and thus far, theyve hit every planned stop with nary a misstep. Victory in the San Pasqual. A pair of wins in Dubai, including the World Cup. Two wins at Del Mar, including the Pacific Classic. And, most recently, a victory in the Awesome Again.The $6 million Breeders Cup Classic on Saturday at Santa Anita was the year-end goal, and California Chrome comes into it in the best form of his career. He was dominant in both the Pacific Classic and Awesome Again, Grade 1 races that have set him up for a big payday. There is a $1 million bonus for winning those two races plus the Breeders Cup Classic, on top of the more than $3 million in first-prize money from the Classic itself.His last two races have been big, trainer Art Sherman said. Let me have one more like that in the Breeders Cup. This is a biggie coming up. If he wins, it takes him to a different plateau.Standing in the way of the perfect plan are nine rivals, most notably Arrogate, the late-developing 3-year-old who turned in a freakish performance in the Travers and has trained into this race like that was not a fluke.The Travers was pretty mind-blowing, trainer Bob Baffert said. We never knew he had that kind of speed until we asked him to do that. Hes going to have to run that race again to be competitive with a horse like California Chrome.The Classic is the last and richest of the 13 Breeders Cup races that will be run Friday and Saturday at Santa Anita and is the final race on a 12-race card Saturday. Eight of the 10 runners have won a Grade 1 race, five of them in their most recent start.Its a tough, tough race, said Kiaran McLaughlin, who sends out Met Mile winner Frosted.California Chrome will be favored, with Arrogate a strong second choice.Hes never run against a horse like Chrome, Sherman said of Arrogate. Hes going to have to outrun me to make me a believer.You can always get outrun. But if Chrome does, the horse who does it is gonna know he was in a horse race.Baffert knows hes taking on a formidable opponent but believes Arrogate is the real deal.Regarding California Chrome, Baffert said: This is the best Ive ever seen him. Hes in peak form. I give a lot of credit to the Sherman camp. Hes the horse to beat. I dont know if we can beat him, but I think we have a horse who can be competitive with him.ddddddddddddThe Travers announced Arrogate to the world, but the Baffert barn had been high on him before he ever ran. His race in the Travers -- a track record at Saratoga with a Beyer Speed Figure of 122 -- was monstrous.I think he can do it again, Baffert said of earning another big figure. Its going to take a huge performance to beat Chrome.Arrogate has not raced since the Travers, a schedule Baffert successfully used last year with American Pharoah.The only way you can do it is if you have a really good horse like Pharoah, Baffert said. We dont know how good Arrogate is. The only time we set him down was in the Travers. I havent seen anything to tell me he cant do it again.Baffert is seeking his third straight win in the Classic, following Bayern and American Pharoah. In addition to Arrogate, he also sends out Hoppertunity, fresh from a win in the Jockey Club Gold Cup.This is the best hes ever been, Baffert said.Trainer Jimmy Jerkens also sends out two runners: Effinex, last years runner-up in the Classic behind American Pharoah, and Shaman Ghost, who upset Frosted in the Woodward.Effinex drew the rail, exactly where Jerkens did not want him.Id rather have Effinex outside, Jerkens said. He doesnt like being in the gate too long.Frosted finished fifth behind California Chrome in the Dubai World Cup, but after returning to the United States, he turned in one of the most impressive races of the year in the Met Mile. He is 1-for-2 since then, with both races around two turns, and has looked good here this week.Were not sure which Frosted is going to show up, said his trainer, Kiaran McLaughlin. We hope its the one from the Met Mile. Hes doing fabulous.Melatonin has not run since June but is unbeaten in four starts at Santa Anita, including twice at 1-1/4 miles this year.Keen Ice is 0-for-6 since his upset of American Pharoah in last years Travers. This is his second start following a six-month layoff and a switch to trainer Todd Pletcher.Win the Space has finished in the money in major stakes behind California Chrome and Melatonin this year.War Story, beaten more than 22 lengths at 136-1 in the Pacific Classic, looks overmatched again. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz