Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

17.02.2020 04:48
State rolled over Warren Wilson Antworten

Two-time Super Bowl champion Justin Tuck has announced his retirement after 11 seasons in the NFL. Defensive end Tuck claimed a pair of Super Bowl rings as a member of the New York Giants, where he also was named to two Pro Bowls and named a first-team All Pro in 2008.Tuck, who finished his career with 66.5 sacks, moved on to the Oakland Raiders in 2014, but a pectoral injury limited him to only five games in what has turned out to be his final season in the league. After months of praying and careful consideration, I have decided to retire from the game of football. Ive had 11 great years and honestly I leave with very few regrets, Tuck said as he made his announcement on Facebook.Im thankful to my family and close friends for their unwavering support. My beautiful wife and kids have dedicated their lives to being my closest support system and Im eternally grateful.I want to thank the New York Giants and the Oakland Raiders for giving me a place I could call home all of these years. The Mara, Tisch, and Davis families, Im forever in your debt.To my coaches: thanks for having me ready at every stage - the Super Bowls, Pro Bowls, you name it - thank you for teaching me about professionalism, preparation, and the pursuit of perfection. To my team-mates: thank you for always going to battle with me each and every game day, but more importantly, thanks for being my brothers for life.And lastly, the FANS. What an incredible environment youve created for me over the years to call a workplace. You all have been so supportive of me and my family, and without you I would have no game to play. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Also See: Ways to watch: Super Bowl 50 Wilson stars in Pro Bowl Megatron set to retire Kelce extends deal Mitchell Trubisky Jersey . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Jay Hilgenberg Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-bill-george-jersey-large-176t.html . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Josh McCown Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Brent Urban Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. BOONE, N.C. -- Freshman Patrick Good scored 16 points and made 4 of 6 3-pointers, all 15 Mountaineers who played scored at least a point and Appalachian State rolled over Warren Wilson 119-51 in its home opener Thursday night.The 68-point margin of victory set a school record.Tyrell Johnson and Jake Babic each scored 13 points, Emarius Logan scored 11 and Ronshad Shabazz added 10. The Mountaineers outrebounded the Owls 54-25 and got 74 points from its bench.Bennett Holleys layup with 8:15 left made it 101-37, and the Mountaineers crossed the 1000-point mark for the first time since Jan.dddddddddddd 26 2016 at Georgia Southern.Leading 57-24 at halftime, Shabazz opened the second half with a 3-pointer to spark a 24-3 run and Appalachian State cruised. Appalachian State (1-2) shot 57 percent from the floor (40 of 70) and 43 percent from beyond the arc (12 of 28).Michael Pomeroy led the Owls, a United States Collegiate Athletic Association member, with 13 points. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz