Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

09.01.2020 03:06
Josh Kosman and Larry Brooks of the New York Antworten

BOSTON - While Tampa Bays string of six straight winning seasons is over, the Rays staved off finishing with a losing record at least one more day with a rally that couldnt have come much later. Brand Shoes Wholesale China .Ben Zobrists two-out double in the eighth drove in Tampa Bays first two runs of the game and started a five-run rally for the Rays in a 6-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday night.Zobrist entered the game just 4 for 38 against Boston starter Clay Buchholz and nearly doubled his total with three hits.Zo had had no luck against him, said Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon, who planned to give Zobrist the night off until learning Kevin Kiermaier couldnt play because he was ill. I was going to give him the day based on what I just said, but Kiermaier had the vision to be ill and that put Zo back in the lineup. Better manager than me.Matt Joyce added a solo homer in the ninth and Alex Cobb pitched seven strong innings for Tampa Bay. The Rays entered the series between the bottom two teams in the AL East two days after their 81st loss, a total that guaranteed Tampa Bay will not finish with a winning record.Cobb (10-8) kept the Rays slim hopes for a .500 finish alive, holding Boston to one run on five hits despite struggling through early control issues with his fastball.The one thing Ive started to learn as Ive gotten more experience is I can go out and battle when I dont have my best stuff, said Cobb, who struck out three and walked one.Daniel Nava had an RBI double in the fourth for the Red Sox. It stood as the games only run until Tampa Bay got to Boston starter Clay Buchholz in the eighth.Buchholz (8-10) entered the game on a streak of 22 straight innings against the Rays without allowing a run. He had a shutout going through seven, but a leadoff walk and hit batter cost him in the eighth when the Rays rallied with two outs.Obviously you never want to give up any runs whenever you get that deep into a game, Buchholz said. Its tough to swallow a€” giving up five in one inning late in the game.Zobrist doubled with two on to drive in the first two runs and scored on a single by David DeJesus. Buchholz hit Evan Longoria with a pitch and was replaced by Tommy Layne, whose wild pitch allowed both runners to advance and score easily when James Loney added a single.All five runs went to Buchholz, who allowed eight hits over 7 2-3 innings. He struck out six and walked one.DOUBLE DIGITSCobb has won at least 10 games for three straight seasons. He had been stuck on nine wins since a victory over the Tigers on Aug. 21 and said he was a little surprised his to pick up No. 10 on Tuesday.Location for the first few, maybe four innings was really bad, Cobb said. I was able to control my body a little bit better and get better results later on.OUCHRays SS Yunel Escobar left the game after spraining his left knee while attempting to slide into home in the third inning. Escobars front foot got caught in the dirt and locked up his leg as Boston catcher Christian Vazquez made the tag.The rule thats supposed to be in place to protect the catcher can affect the baserunner. Boom, thats what happened, Maddon said.TRAINERS ROOMRays: Maddon said Escobar is likely done for the season.I dont think its anything serious, but enough to keep him out for any week of the season, Maddon said.Red Sox: 3B Will Middlebrooks (sprained right hand) and SS Xander Bogaerts (stiff neck) were both in the original starting lineup but were late scratches after batting practice. Both are considered day-to-day, Boston manager John Farrell said.UP NEXTRays: RHP Jake Odorizzi (11-12, 3.98 ERA) allowed just one run over six innings against the Yankees on Wednesday in his last start.Red Sox: RHP Anthony Ranaudo (3-3, 5.29) will make his seventh major league start and try to finish the season with a winning record. Ranaudo has picked up the loss in his last three starts. Cheap Vapormax China . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. Balenciaga Speed Trainer Cheap .28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-max-china/max-90-clearance-sale.html . A groundswell for raising the number of playoff qualifiers to seven in each conference figures to get plenty of support from the 32 owners. Most notably, Arizonas Bill Bidwill, who saw his Cardinals go 10-6 and not get in, while Green Bay (8-7-1) qualified by winning the NFC North.Las Vegas as an NHL destination was back in the news on Friday. Josh Kosman and Larry Brooks of the New York Post reported that billionaire William Foley is in advanced talks with the league about acquiring a team, with an eye on a 2017-18 debut season. NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly denied the report to the National Post. Completely untrue, Daly said in an email. Has never even been discussed internally, much less actually considered. The report in the New York Post suggested one potential deal would be to buy the Arizona Coyotes and relocating the team. The other scenario was getting a team through expansion. The Arizona Coyotes are absoolutely not relocating, Coyotes co-owner and CEO Anthony LeBlanc told the New York Post. Wholesale Name Brand Shoes. IceArizona is committed to our market and our fans. Earlier this month, NHL commissioner Gary Bettman suggested the league was open to expansion, including bringing a team to Las Vegas. Were going to continue to listen to expressions of interest, and thats gratifying that were getting them, but were not ready to go through a formal expansion project, he said. Foley is a 70-year-old businessman who made his fortune forming home title insurer Fidelity National Financial and consolidating the industry. He also owns 14 West Coast wineries. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz