Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

09.01.2020 03:04
decided retiring is my best opportunity Antworten

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. Sam Steel Jersey . -- Jerry Hairston Jr. is retiring after spending the past two seasons with the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 37-year-old utilityman hit .211 this year with two homers and 22 RBIs in 204 at-bats. He said on Twitter on Wednesday, "after 16 seasons decided retiring is my best opportunity. Game will not miss me but I will miss it and teammates immensely!" Hairston has a .257 career average with 70 homers, 420 RBIs and 147 steals with Baltimore (1998-04), the Chicago Cubs (2005-06), Texas (2006-07), Cincinnati (2008-09), the World Series champion New York Yankees in 2009, San Diego (2010), Washington (2011), Milwaukee (2011) and the Dodgers. Anaheim Ducks Pro Shop .C. - Canadian ice dancing, it seems, is in good hands. John Gibson Jersey . The lightning strike was in the parking lot of Crew Stadium on Saturday night, but its not known if the off-duty lieutenant was struck directly, Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief Tracy Smith said. The firefighter, identified as Lt. https://www.cheapducks.com/ .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenceman Joni Pitkanen from injured reserve.BASTAD, Sweden -- Mona Barthel of Germany beat Kaia Kanepi of Estonia 6-2, 7-6 in the Swedish Open quarterfinals on Friday. The 54th-ranked Kanepi was the highest ranked player left in the tournament after early defeats for the top eight seeded players. Barthel won on the first of two match points. Barthel, chasing her third WTA title, next pllays Silvia Soler-Espinosa. Fake Ducks Jerseys. The Spaniard -- a first-time finalist in Strasbourg in May -- beat Russias Alexandra Panova 6-3, 6-2. In the other quarterfinals, Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa defeated Spains Lara Arruabarrena 6-2, 4-6, 6-3, while Slovakias Jana Cepelova beat Yulia Putintseva of Kazakhstan 6-4, 7-5. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz