Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

07.01.2020 02:57
when Randolph leads the team in scoring Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Scott Kazmir ended up missing a good game. Elie Okobo Jersey . Kazmirs teammates overcame his ejection in the second inning by home plate umpire Jerry Layne and the Oakland Athletics beat the Cleveland Indians 6-2 on Saturday night. Brandon Moss hit a two-run homer and drove in three runs, Josh Donaldson also had three RBIs and Oaklands bullpen allowed one run in 7 2-3 innings to help seal the Athletics eighth win in nine games. Dan Otero (4-0) relieved Kazmir and pitched 3 2-3 scoreless innings. Kazmir revived his career last season with the Indians, going 10-9 with a 4.04 ERA in 29 starts. He signed a two-year, $22 million contract with Oakland in the off-season. "Its very frustrating," he said. "I was really looking forward to this start and this is probably the best Ive felt going out there." The Indians had already scored a run on a wild pitch when Kazmir walked Jesus Aguilar on a borderline full-count pitch with one out. The walk was the third Kazmir allowed and he was clearly unhappy with Laynes strike zone. Kazmir protested and Layne quickly ejected him. "I dont really know how to start," Kazmir said. "It ended up a pitch I thought was a strike, he didnt agree with it and before I knew it I was out of the game. It didnt even register I was out of the game. I went to the back of the mound and tried to regroup and I was like, I cant even pitch any more, its over." "He was gesturing and arguing balls and strikes," Layne told a pool reporter. "Thats automatic ejection. When I warned him, he didnt take any knowledge of that, and thats it. Bottom line, it was just pure balls and strikes." Kazmir said there was little time between the warning and the ejection. "I think the warning was in mid-breath, like, warning and then Youre out of here, same breath," Kazmir said. "So it was a little surprising. But what are you going to do?" Oakland manager Bob Melvin raced on the field and had a heated argument with Layne. Kazmir left the field, angrily fired his glove against the wall of Oaklands dugout and kicked a trash can on his way to the clubhouse. "I wanted to apologize to the trash can," Kazmir said. "It did nothing wrong. I was just frustrated." Asked if he thought Kazmir was ejected too quickly, Melvin said, "Its tough to comment, Im going to support my starter." Oakland responded to the ejection with three runs in the third off Josh Tomlin (2-1). "I think that kind of inspired us a little bit," Donaldson said. "I dont take that lightly when you throw our starting pitcher out in the second inning." Coco Crisp doubled with one out and scored on Donaldsons two-out single. Moss then hit a full-count pitch to right-centre for his ninth homer of the season. Donaldson, who had three hits, added a two-run triple that hit high off the wall in left in the seventh. Layne, the crew chief, initiated a review to check if it was a home run, but the original call was upheld. Moss followed with an RBI single. The Athletics lost a similar challenge last season when an apparent game-tying home run in the ninth by Adam Rosales was ruled a double and the Indians hung on for the win. Otero relieved and got Mike Aviles to hit into a double play. Fernando Abad allowed a run in the sixth, but Luke Gregerson and Sean Doolittle closed out the win. The game was briefly delayed during Oaklands rally when a squirrel ran across the field while John Jaso was batting. The squirrel stopped in the middle of the infield before finally jumping into the stands on the third base side and disappearing. A squirrel also interrupted the game on April 21 at Progressive Field when the Indians defeated Kansas City. The Indians have lost three straight and five of seven. Cleveland committed three errors and has made a major league-high 43 errors in 43 games. NOTES: Indians DH Jason Giambi (strained right calf) will likely be activated from the 15-day disabled list Tuesday. The 43-year-old veteran admitted the team is struggling. "I know were kind of sputtering," Giambi said. "We get that little glimmer and then it kind of falls apart. We have to keep our heads above water until we hit that good winning streak." ... 1B Daric Barton, designated for assignment Thursday, cleared waivers and was outrighted to Triple-A Sacramento. ... Indians LHP T.J. House, recalled from Columbus before the game, made his major league debut, pitching a scoreless ninth. ... Athletics 2B Eric Sogard, who is batting .091 (3 for 33) in May, was given the day off. Devin Booker Jersey . He was signed to help with depth to the receiving corps because of the loss of Shamawd Chambers to the 6-game injured list. Suns Jerseys 2020 . The former world No. 1 Djokovic, who is the top seed here despite being ranked No. 2, snuck past 35-year-old Czech showman Radek Stepanek in four high- quality sets, 6-4, 6-3, 6-7 (5-7), 7-6 (7-5), on Centre Court. Djokovic appeared relieved when he converted on his first match point by swatting a cross-court forehand winner that just caught the line to end an affair that featured only two service breaks. https://www.cheapsunsonline.com/ . 1 overall pick in the draft by the Houston Texans, is recovering from sports hernia surgery. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Hitting a tough shot over one of the NBAs best defenders is a boost to any ego. For Kobe Bryant, its a sign hes getting back to his own personal standard. Bryant scored 21 points in his sixth game of the season, and the Los Angeles Lakers closed out a four-game road trip with a 96-92 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday night. "I know Im back when those pull-up jumpers start going, especially against a defender like Tony Allen, who is just breathing all over you and is very physical," Bryant said. "I felt really comfortable being able to elevate and shoot through contact." Pau Gasol added 21 points and nine rebounds for the Lakers, who were coming off a 114-100 loss at Atlanta on Monday night. Nick Young had 18 points, and Jodie Meeks finished with 13. Young said having Bryant on the floor makes a big difference. "Especially when he is getting his groove back like he is," Young said. "Weve just got to feed off each other. We cant just sit back and watch and let him do everything. Weve still got to help him out and feed off of him and Pau." Zach Randolph had 18 points and a season-high 16 rebounds for Memphis, which lost its fourth straight. It also was its first loss when Randolph leads the team in scoring. The Grizzlies played without Mike Conley, who sat out after bruising his left thigh in Sundays loss to Minnesota. Memphis coach Dave Joerger wasnt happy that his Grizzlies let the Lakers jump on them from the start. "Thats a couple games in a row," Joerger said. "We cannot come out and wait, especially at home to take a hit. We are letting teams get up by shooting the basketball and getting loose balls. They are getting after us instead of us getting after them." The Grizzlies still managed to take a 69-67 lead in the fourth quarter, but the Lakers responded with a 17-4 run. Bryant played more than 32 minutes, matching his most action since returning from his torn left Achilles tendon. He was 9 for 18 from the field, both season highs, despite running the offence most of the night. "It makes a big difference when he operates well from the post and facilitates for us," Gasol said. Randolph gave Memphis its last lead with the first bucket in the fourth. The Lakers then put together their big run, and Youngs 3 made it 84-73 with 7:30 left. Boris Diaw Jersey. The Grizzlies came back with eight straight, six by Jerryd Bayless. But the rally fizzled from there, and Bryant hit a 3-pointer from 28 feet with 2:39 left to put the Lakers up 91-85. "Kobe looked great today, Pau was big down the stretch," said Allen, who had a season-high 16 points. Bryant, who was 4 of 14 for eight points in the loss in Atlanta, was active right from the start in Memphis. He missed his first two shots and had two quick turnovers. But he hit four of his first eight shots before going to the locker room apparently to help keep warm rather than just chilling on the bench. "Just try to figure it out what you can do and try to keep it as loose as possible throughout the course of the game," Bryant said. Playing for the second straight night, the Lakers still made 11 of their first 16 shots in building a 15-point lead that Memphis managed to whittle down to 34-24 after the first quarter. The Grizzlies used a 12-2 run in the second quarter to close to 43-41, and Bryant and Gasol returned to the floor to push that lead back to 52-47 at halftime. Bryant went down on the court and was slow to get up with 3:25 left in the third. He spent a couple minutes during a timeout bent over at the waist flexing his left leg before gingerly walking to the bench with trainer Gary Vitti. Bryant returned to the floor after the timeout. The Grizzlies outscored the Lakers 20-15 in the third to tie it at 67, but they were unable to keep pace with the Lakers in the fourth. Bayless and Jon Leuer added 13 points apiece for the Grizzlies, who shot 41 per cent from the floor, compared to 49 per cent for Los Angeles. NOTES: The 21 points for Bryant matched his season high at Charlotte on Dec. 14. ... Memphis lost its 10th at home, more than the Grizzlies lost all last season (nine). ... Randolph had his 14th double-double. ... Young had his 11th straight game in double figures. ... Tayshaun Prince, who had hit just 10 of his last 39 shots over the past six games for Memphis, played only nine minutes, missed his only shot and didnt play in the second half. ... Leuer has scored in double figures in five straight games. ... Memphis had a season-high 18 offensive rebounds and outrebounded the Lakes 49-37. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz