Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

07.01.2020 02:55
LeBrun adds that Tampa Bay Lightning assistant Antworten

There are more high profile names in the mix for the vacant general manager job with the Pittsburgh Penguins, as TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun reports that the club has reached out to former Carolina Hurricanes GM Jim Rutherford about possibly joining the team. Travis Kelce Jersey . Rutherford recently stepped down from his post with the Hurricanes after 20 seasons with the club. Under his guidance, the Hurricanes tallied a 534-486-156-20 regular season record, along with two trips to the Stanley Cup Final and the teams first Stanley Cup title in 2006. LeBrun adds that Tampa Bay Lightning assistant general manager Julien BriseBois is another prime candidate. On Monday, Jim Matheson of the Edmonton Journal reported that former Penguins assistant coach and current TV analyst Pierre McGuire has had two interviews with the team. The Penguins fired Ray Shero last month after the team gave up a 3-1 series lead before being eliminated by the New York Rangers in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. Trent Green Jersey . Yet coming off consecutive series losses at St. Louis and Pittsburgh, Los Angeles needed some sort of spark as August approaches. The Dodgers found it in the ballpark of their biggest rival, and left the Bay Area in first place following an emphatic three-game swing. Eric Fisher Jersey . Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U. http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom-chris-burford-jersey-large-306n.html . This week they discuss the Philadelphia 76ers, Gregg Popovich, Royal and Ancient Golf Club and Bill Belichick.Rich Franklin is shooting for the stars with his idea for one final fight in the UFC. With one bout left on his contract, the teacher-turned-fighter is quite enthusiastic about the possibility of completing the trilogy with former middleweight champion Anderson Silva and even beating him for the first time. "Would I fight Anderson a third time? Absolutely," Franklin said on Submission Radio on Monday. "Is it because I feel like I have some unfinished business? Not at all. Its just, in my mind as a champion and to have the mentality of a champion I 100 per cent, wholeheartedly believe that I can beat Anderson in a fight." Franklin has lost to Silva in each of their two previous matchups, both via TKO by way of knees. In the first contest at UFC 64, Franklin lost the Middleweight Championship in what was the beginning of Silvas record reign with the title. But Franklin has been long since removed from his tussles with Silva. Since his second loss to the Brazilian at UFC 77 in October 2007, Franklin went on to face a slew of top talent. He beat Wanderlei Silva twice and Chuck Liddel once, but fell to veterans Dan Henderson, Forrest Griffin and Cung Le along the way. Damien Wilson Jersey. He has not fought since his knockout defeat by Le in November 2012. But Franklin says none of that matters. To him, the matchup seems a favourable one. "It wouldnt be for any reason like redemption or vengeance or retribution or any other kinda cool word that weve seen on a UFC poster before, but yeah I would fight him and I believe I could beat him." The water on the Silva subject is muddy right now though. After breaking his leg in his most recent bout with now Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman, the 39-year-old has ruled himself out for the entire year and isnt expected back until 2015. As for Franklin, who would be 40 by the time the bout could happen, he doesnt think Silva is down for the count just yet. "Id look for him (Silva) to return and Id look for him to hunt for the title again at some point in time," says Franklin. "Well just see if he can get there." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz