Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
liny195 Offline

10.12.2019 08:58
The NFL sent a reminder to teams and players about Antworten

the penalties for criticizing officials recently and they fined a handful of players for doing so last week.Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson had an opportunity to test the league’s disciplinarians this week Jordan Wilkins Color Rush Jersey , but passed on it. Watson was ruled to be in the grasp of Colts defenders on a play that initially appeared to be a touchdown pass to DeAndre Hopkins. They kicked a field goal instead of taking a 10-7 lead in the first half.Watson was asked about the play after the game and left little doubt that he disagreed with it while avoiding any incendiary language about the call.“I went back and forth with the ref. He said I was down,” Watson said at his postgame press conference. “I don’t . . . If you watch the tape of all the plays I extend and make in the red zone . . . He said he was trying to protect my health. It goes back and forth, but that’s the call he made. We have to live with it.”Watson said the call made a “big difference” on a day when the Texans would ultimately lose 30-23 to their AFC South rivals. Today Matt Danely is back on the Colts Cast to discuss the Indianapolis Colts realistic first round options in the NFL Draft as well as a bit of a dive into their overall team needs. A..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Latest NewsColts NewsColts AnalysisColts Cast: Colts realistic first round options https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Henry-Anderson-Jersey , true team needs examinedNew,4commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareColts Cast: Colts realistic first round options, true team needs examinedToday Matt Danely is back on the Colts Cast to discuss the Indianapolis Colts realistic first round options in the NFL Draft as well as a bit of a dive into their overall team needs. Additionally Joe Haeg Jersey , the conversation surrounding Jacoby Brissett and whether or not the team will consider drafting a quarterback continues to pop up and we’ll take a look at that situation. Chris Ballard’s affinities for certain prospects, which of them are on the board at No. 26, and will the Colts even pick in the first round are questions we touch on in today’s show as well.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz