Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
liny195 Offline

10.12.2019 08:47
The Seattle Seahawks play the Arizona Cardinals Antworten

on Sunday. That’s the most pertinent info at all. Now some more info.This season Seattle Seahawks T-Shirts , Pro-Football-Reference.com has added advanced stats to their database. There will be some disagreement on the “validity” of some of these stats because they tend to vary site to site, but I think it’s mostly safe. The differences site-to-site should be somewhat negligible and I believe the numbers are mostly accurate. If new info comes across that disputes the exactness of these stats, I’m happy to consider that.I want to focus on the air raid offense of head coach Kliff Kingsbury and examine, beyond traditional stats, how the first three games have gone. At least in terms of efficient productivity and how the Cardinals rank league-wide.Advanced PassingKyler Murray is 84-of-137, 830 yards, four touchdowns, three interceptions, 6.1 Y/A, passer rating of 79, and he’s been sacked 16 times. The numbers are actually not terrible in the context of a QB being in his first three games — his stats are fairly par when compared against the starts of Baker Mayfield, Andrew Luck, and Cam Newton. He runs into a bigger issue at his 6.06 Y/A, which comps favorably to Ryan Tannehill, but also Carson Palmer.In fact, his first three games are also pretty close to those of Deshaun Watson — their 5.6 adjusted Y/A is exactly the same. Below the regular stats though, Murray is averaging 5.9 air yards per completion (ranked 25th) and 3.6 air yards per attempt (27th). His average depth of target of 8.3 yards is tied with Aaron Rodgers for 17th. Consider that last week they faced Teddy Bridgewater and his NFL-low 5.1 average depth of target and you see how extreme the competition was for Seattle last week. Murray’s gonna push it farther downfield than Bridgewater, but Arizona is likely to keep the passes as quick as possible, especially given the 16 sacks allowed in three games.Pro-Football-Reference has also credited Murray with 27 “bad throws” which is the 2nd-most in the NFL after Carson Wentz https://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/hats , but his bad throw% of 19.7% ranks 10th. Murray has also carried the ball 14 times for 86 yards, with four of those being scrambles that picked up an average of 8.8 yards per scramble.Advanced RushingDavid Johnson’s strange career: a third round pick in 2015, led the NFL in touches, yards, and touchdowns in 2016, missed virtually all of 2017, paid like a top-3 running back in 2018 and he couldn’t provide any value on the league’s worst offense, and now he has to adjust his entire game for an air raid offense while still paying him $10 million.(And $14.25 million in 2020 that they won’t be able to get off the books.)Johnson’s averaging 3.7 yards per carry and he’s caught 13 passes for 83 yards. The Cardinals are paying him all this money and not giving him an offensive line or a system in which to be successful. But what team is going to trade for a $14 million running back?Johnson is averaging just 1.7 yards per carry before contact, tied with Miles Sanders and Kenyan Drake for 29th in the league. He’s averaging 2.0 yards after contact, which ranks 31st. That’s because he has just two broken tackles on 36 attempts.Advanced ReceivingChristian Kirk and Larry Fitzgerald are both top-10 in targets because Arizona throws it a lot and Murray doesn’t have many more options than these two. But they are catching balls in much different positions.Kirk’s average 4.4 yards before catch is a tight end-like figure, tying him with George Kittle this season and right around the numbers for Darren Waller, Jason Witten, and Vernon Davis. Murray’s gonna hit Kirk quick and hope for more after but his 5.9 average after catch ranks 44th. It’s fine maybe, but he’s not been breaking off a lot of long runs after. Fitzgerald is averaging 10.1 yards before catch, ranking 40th overall, with 4.0 yards after catch. Kirk has one drop while Fitzgerald, of course, has zero. As a team, the Cards have five total drops. Damiere Byrd Seattle Seahawks Hoodie , David Johnson, and KeeSean Johnson are the other players to average more than two targets per game but none of them have had such an impact as to even be able to guess how they’ll impact the next one. Kirk and Fitzgerald represent 50% of Murray’s targets and anyone besides them being the main concern in the passing game would be surprising. Rookie second round pick Andy Isabella has been a healthy scratch. RENTON, Wash. (AP) — When he first underwent knee surgery in mid-August, K.J. Wright targeted the Seattle Seahawks‘ Week 3 game against Dallas for his return.It made sense. The procedure was relatively minor and the amount of recovery time should have been sufficient for Wright to be able to play at least some against the Cowboys.“I was running within two weeks,” Wright said. “But I think I went a bit too hard.”It’s now Week 8 and Wright is finally set to make his season debut when the Seahawks travel to Detroit on Sunday. A month later than he expected, Wright’s return should help solidify a position that’s used four different players through Seattle’s first six games.If Wright can play at the level he has for most of his career, his return is a major boost for a defense that has held three of its last four opponents to under 20 points, including a 27-3 rout of Oakland in Seattle’s last game.“We’ve been playing together for seven years, so we have a communication that can’t be replicated,” linebacker Bobby Wagner said. “He makes plays and he’s going to make adjustments and things of that nature. I’m extremely excited to have him back. I think the last time you saw him, he was making big hits and all that stuff, so that’s what I’m expecting from him.”Wright said it was a very simple movement that led to his injury during pregame warmups before Seattle faced Minnesota in the third preseason game. Wright said he was doing a shuffle move when his leg gave out momentarily. He didn’t really think much of it and went on to play in the game without any problems.It was afterward, when he told trainers his knee was a little sore, that concerns started to grow. Wright initially balked when told he needed to undergo an MRI, but soon learned the concerns were justified.“I was like, ‘I don’t need the MRI,’ but once they showed what happened, it showed that it was messed up and I had to get it repaired,” Wright said.While Wright was out Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , the Seahawks used four different players to try to fill his spot. They started rookie Shaquem Griffin in the opener against Denver, but it was obvious Griffin wasn’t ready for the role. Seattle signed Mychal Kendricks, but he lasted only three games before being indefinitely suspended by the league for his guilty plea on federal insider trading charges. Austin Calitro also got a look, but the most promising option may have been Barkevious Mingo.Signed by Seattle to play strongside linebacker and rush the quarterback in passing situations, Mingo showed a knack for playing behind the line of scrimmage and covering in space.“It’s a tremendous boost for him in his career, too, to be able to play behind the line of scrimmage as he grows to do that,” coach Pete Carroll said. “It really will help him. I don’t think anybody’s seen him do that very much and (we’re) surprised that it’s come so easy to him, but we’ll continue to work on with it.”The emergence of others at weakside linebacker and the time missed with injury has heightened questions about Wright’s long-term future in Seattle. He’s in the final year of his current contract and Wright said not having future security crossed his mind briefly in the immediate aftermath of his surgery.“When I got hurt it did cross my mind like, ‘Damn, this is the worst timing,'” Wright said. “But when you get hurt and you miss some ball, all you care about is football, and the contract stuff will handle itself. I just want to play. The money is the money — whatever. I just want to play ball, be out three with my guys, and just do what I love.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz