Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 632 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
zetta Offline

17.03.2020 13:26
But how can I download it, or is it impossible? Antworten

There are probably no people on the Internet who don't have an instagram account, right? I wanted to find out from more experienced and advanced people who actively use instagram. How do you download videos or photos from this network? I here is that the tried to use different extensions, but I have not been able to download. And so same tried to download, through what the program. Which I then barely deleted, because it also didn't download the video I needed . But how can I download it, or is it impossible?

Alla3883 Offline

17.03.2020 18:34
#2 RE: But how can I download it, or is it impossible? Antworten

I agree with you, Instagram is now the most popular social network. And I also wanted to download the video from the instagram before, I searched for such a resource for a long time, and haven’t found it yet ... Does this exist at all?

Melanie Offline

17.03.2020 21:20
#3 RE: But how can I download it, or is it impossible? Antworten

If you want to download a video from an instagram online, all you need is a hyperlink with the desired clip. The link is inserted into the window and then you click on one of the two buttons. To get the URL, go to the account you need, select the video you want, click on it, and then copy the link.

Adelgard Offline

18.03.2020 09:45
#4 RE: But how can I download it, or is it impossible? Antworten

I am sure that you have videos from Instagram that you would like to save which are on the site. You would also like to download them from Instagram. You can download videos from Instagram from a computer and phone, but not using the social network itself. In order not to violate copyrights and privacy policies, the developers did not add a built-in function to it. To save the video you have to use the application online service or program. You can also save video using Telegram and working with the code. To download video to your phone, there are many convenient mobile applications, for example https://instaload.net/ Let's take a closer look at this option, especially since Instaload is one of the most relevant applications with 10 million downloads. It makes it possible to automatically download videos from Instagram.

Mark8 Offline

18.03.2020 12:46
#5 RE: But how can I download it, or is it impossible? Antworten

Einige der besten Instagram-Video-Downloader sind Webanwendungen. Dies bedeutet, dass Sie das Programm nicht auf Ihren Computer herunterladen müssen, um sie zu verwenden. Kopieren Sie einfach den Link zu dem Video, das Sie speichern möchten, und fügen Sie es in die Video-Downloader-Website ein

Adelgard Offline

19.03.2020 07:30
#6 RE: But how can I download it, or is it impossible? Antworten

Many people like to take photos, feel like creators, capture moments for history, and the most affordable and always at hand device for this business lives in their mobile phones. But just taking a picture of something is not so interesting as sharing it with friends and acquaintances. Of course, you can upload all this on Facebook, but for this you need to make extra body movements.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz