Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
ashoessaler Offline

03.03.2020 08:59
Golden Goose Stardan the Antworten

2018 was the year chunky dad sneakers and '90s mules, but 2019 is taking a step in a different direction. Don't take our word for it-we took inspiration directly from the fall 2019 runways to see what your favorite designers are suggesting this season. Trade in your basic ankle boots for clunky platforms courtesy of Prada, explore evening shoes with a bedazzled pump like Tom Ford, and trim your shoes in shearling a la Chanel.

But the most talked about platform-ridiculously high and colourful-was by Mary Katrantzou. How does it work exactly? Apparently, it helps to take the pressure off the balls of your feet because there's a nerve that splits between those two toes. But I think in Fashion there is always that taste for the opposite; people still want to see beautiful leather, rare colours.

Aside from these major street style looks, there was also plenty to talk about from the shows, too. Our philosophy is: you've got to go products first, says Finck. When I ask if her definition of Fergalicious has changed over time she lets out a throaty laugh and says, That's a deep question.

At the end of this three day experiment, I concluded that I will never wear heels again. Just kidding. In fact, I'd probably be willing to wear heels more often now that I have these tricks in my repertoire.

In the morning, Golden Goose I throw on the shoes before heading to work and my first few steps are tentative. The rocker soles make me feet a bit like a gangly baby deer, unsteady on my feet. For Latouche, who trained at the London College of Fashion, the launch of the line is not only significant in marking her first foray into design; it's also a very personal project.

Online shopping is certainly touted as being more convenient, but is it? The idea of Buy before you try sounds enticing, until you realize you have to repackage and Golden Goose Stardan ship back the items that don't fit. It's especially an issue with footwear. New yearnew shoes? Okay, maybe that's not a thing, but considering that we just entered a whole new decade, it's fully justifiable to treat yourself to a pair of shoes.

I couldn't bear to wear either in the rain, but I'd smile if I saw it. At Rihanna's Fenty x Puma there were bright orange platforms, while Jil Sander showed black pairs with blocks of space cut into the soles. Attendees were invited to grab a pair and head to customization stations, where buttons, embossed phrases, and colored laces could be added on.

And according to acclaimed runway supermodel Naomi Campbell, Cyrus herself had success in execution. Campbell commented on Cyrus's Instagram post. Hailey Bieber Golden Goose Stardan Sneakers also gave her social media applause to Cyrus's Fashion Week debut, commenting: YUP.

Melanie Offline

17.03.2020 21:12
#2 RE: Golden Goose Stardan the Antworten

Attendees were invited to grab a pair and head to customization stations.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz