Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

24.02.2020 07:13
Sometimes those things happen Antworten

EVIAN-LES-BAINS, France -- South Korean golfer In Gee Chun knows shes in sight of her second major -- and a record -- after extending her lead to four shots after the third round of the Evian Championship on Saturday.Chun, the 2015 U.S. Womens Open champion, carded a 6-under 65 in the rain to go to 19-under overall at Evian Resort. She?had six birdies and an eagle in a round blemished only by a double bogey on the ninth hole.Henrik Stenson and Jason Day own the major record for lowest ever 72-hole score in a major -- men and women -- at 20 under, while the womens record of 19 under is shared by four players.My game plan for tomorrow is not to think about winning, Chun said. Because it puts too much pressure on me.Her countrywoman Sung Hyun Park (67) was at 15 under. Shanshan Feng (69), Chinas only major winner, is at 13 under.I just want to enjoy everything, Chun said.Her eagle on the 15th was a 35-yard chip from the back of the green that rolled up and across the green with perfect weighting, prompting her to raise her arm triumphantly.Chun was smiling again after the next hole, another birdie, moved her to 19 under.Feng, who started slowly with four pars and a bogey on five, got her game together too late, drifting six shots behind after shooting a 69.South Korean So Yeon Ryu, who has been remarkably consistent with only one bogey in three rounds -- on her 10th hole on Saturday -- was seven shots behind Chun in fourth place.A good day for South Koreans was made even better with I.K. Kim making 64, including eight birdies and a bogey, to rise to fifth. American veteran Angela Stanford was 10 shots off the lead in sixth place.Defending champion Lydia Ko of New Zealand had a terrible day, making six bogeys in a 4-over 75, and was 19 shots behind Chun in a tie for 36th.More rain was forecast for Sundays final round, and tee times were moved forward by a couple of hours. Charvarius Ward Super Bowl Jersey . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Damien Williams Super Bowl Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. http://www.officialkcchiefspro.com/Daniel-sorensen-chiefs-jersey/ . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Christian Okoye Super Bowl Jersey . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Bashaud Breeland Super Bowl Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. NEW ORLEANS -- Sean Payton had a surprise in store for a Seattle defense that thrives on harassing quarterbacks and physically intimidating receivers.The Saints coach dialed back New Orleans prolific passing game and challenged his running backs and offensive line to deliver as much punishment to Seahawks defenders as they could.Drew Brees wound up well short of his typical passing numbers in the Superdome -- 265 yards and one touchdown -- but the Saints (3-4) pulled out a 25-20 victory they sorely needed to improve their prospects for climbing back into the NFC playoff picture.It doesnt really have to be aesthetically pleasing to be effective, Payton asserted. The key is winning.The victory wasnt assured until the New Orleans much-maligned defense, which entered the game ranked 29th in the NFL, came up with a stop on the Seahawks final drive, which started on the Seattle 32 with 1:50 left. Russell Wilson took the Seahawks (4-2-1) to the New Orleans 10, where he had one final play. He lofted a pass toward the corner of the end zone, where Jermaine Kearse caught the ball, but landed out of bounds.It was close. I tried to give him a shot, Wilson said of his last throw to Kearse, adding that cornerback B.W. Webb did a good job of trying to drive him out of bounds. I think he got one (foot) in and was trying to get the second one down. The last drive was a testament to our resilience.The Saints rushed 35 times and passed 35 times -- certainly not the M.O. for a team that entered the game with a second-ranked passing offense and 28th-ranked running game. But it was effective. New Orleans gained 123 yards on the ground with Tim Hightower gaining 102, making him the first Saint this season to rush for 100. New Orleans also kept possession for 36:12 to Seattles 23:48.We knew coming in here it was going to be a physical game, Hightower said. In that fourth quarter, I looked over on their sideline and saw a couple of those guys on their knees and I said, `This is exactly where we want them.Wilson finished with 253 yards passing and was intercepted once by linebacker Nathan Stupar, whose diving snag set up the Saints first TD on Brees 1-yard dive over a pile of players. Brees lone touchdown pass went to Brandin Cooks on a 2-yard slant , which gave the Saints the lead for good early in the fourth quarter.Wil Lutz kicked field goals of 22, 53, 21 and 41 yards for the Saints, the latter coming with under two minutes left to put Seaattle down by more than a field goal.ddddddddddddMINI SLUMP: Seattle has gone two straight games without a win, having tied Arizona last week, but the Seahawks hardly seem concerned.The great thing is we have all the players, we have the right system, we have the right guys, Wilson said. We are going to be able to do it. This is nothing that we havent faced before.MISLEADING STATS: While the Saints held numerous statistical advantages in several categories, big plays on both sides of the ball helped Seattle lead 14-13 at halftime and keep it close throughout.Seattle defensive end Cliff Avril forced Mark Ingrams fumble in the first quarter. It popped straight to safety Earl Thomas, who sprinted into the open field for a 34-yard touchdown.A trick play set up Seattles second score. Wilson threw a backward screen to his left to receiver Tanner McEvoy, who then threw deep back across the field for a 43-yard completion to running back C.J. Prosise to the Saints 2. That set up Christine Michaels TD run, making it 14-3.Seattles defense also forced a field goal in the third quarter after the Saints had a first-and-goal on the 1 and thwarted a Saints 2-point conversion attempt after Cooks TD.BENCHED: Ingram was benched after his fumble on this third carry of the game. It was his second fumble in two weeks while trying to fight for extra yards after contact. A week earlier, Ingrams fumble inside the Kansas City 10 contributed to a six-point loss.Sometimes those things happen and I know hes going to bounce back, Brees said of Ingram. Ive got so much trust, great confidence in him as does this whole offense, so I wouldnt look into that any further.GRAHAMS RETURN: Jimmy Graham was silent about his return to the place where his NFL career started, avoiding media all week. He had a relatively quiet game as well, finishing with three catches for 34 yards. Graham did speak to media after the game, walking from the locker room to the stadium exit wearing headphones and ignoring several reporters questions.BREES AT HOME: Brees now has a TD pass in 58 consecutive home games, extending his NFL-record streak.UP NEXT: Seattle hosts Buffalo in the Week 9 Monday night game, while the Saints travel to meet San Francisco next Sunday.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz