Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

21.02.2020 09:12
With more upcoming in the next months Antworten

ATLANTA -- Pittsburgh Pirates manager Clint Hurdle is sitting Andrew McCutchen for three straight days.McCutchen, the 2013 NL MVP, says hes OK with the decision even if he doesnt agree with it. The outfielder sat out Pittsburghs victory Tuesday night over Atlanta and will not be in the lineup the next two nights because of a season-long slump.I have to first address myself before I can think about addressing anything else, McCutchen told The Associated Press. I know if I was going out and playing the best ball that I know I can play that I wouldnt be in this position.They wouldnt be in the position of having to make those decisions, either.McCutchen, a five-time All-Star and four-time Silver Slugger, hit .298 in his first seven seasons with Pittsburgh. In 97 games this year, he has a .241 average and is on pace for a career high in strikeouts.After watching McCutchen go 1-for-12 in a three-game series last weekend at Milwaukee, Hurdle called McCutchen into his office Sunday to tell him that he would not be in the lineup for a three-game series against the Braves.Hes tried a lot of things, Hurdle said in his pregame talk with reporters. This mans fought, shown up, done early work, late work, side work, video work. In situations like this where Ive seen it happen with good players, you just unplug em. The managers got to do it. Im just asking him to sign off on it.He obviously has a lot of fight in him and wants to continue. But its like hitting refresh button.Unless a game against the Braves goes extra innings, Hurdle wants to give McCutchen four straight days of rest. The Pirates were off Monday.Thats the tough pill to swallow for me personally, McCutchen told The AP. Wanting to be in the lineup and them feeling that this would be a good time for me to unwind, to chill, to get my head right -- the competitive side of me is like, No, Im good. Im fine. Im going to perform and do my job.Theyre like, For your own sake, this is what we feel.Matt Joyce was in left field for the second straight night. Starling Marte was in center field, Gregory Polanco in right.McCutchen says it was tough accepting the trades that shipped out Francisco Liriano, Pittsburghs Opening Day starter, to Toronto for Drew Hutchison and closer Mark Melancon to Washington for Felipe Rivero and a prospect.The Pirates began Wednesday three games out in the NL wild-card standings. Theyve been to the playoffs the past three years, so McCutchen didnt necessarily want to make big roster changes at the trade deadline.Youre going to feel one way about certain things because you have teammates, you have friends and you hate to lose anybody, he said. Hate to see anybody go. Those are your brothers.McCutchen insisted that he trusts the Pirates front office to keep the club competitive.Understanding the business, understanding that we do have -- performing -- and they have a job as well, he said. Thats the main thing, to give us the team to produce. Just as its hard for us to understand what they do, Im sure its vice versa with them.Hurdle hopes McCutchen will benefit from the time off. He plans to put him back in the lineup Friday at home against Cincinnati.I dont know what it feels like to have the résumé he has and go through the challenges hes had this year, Hurdle said. What I shared with him is, I want to look you in the eyes and do what I can do just to help you out. Not to make it easier, not to make it softer. I cant do that. But lets [do] this because we have tried just about everything else. Red Wings Jerseys 2021 . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Custom Detroit Red Wings Jerseys . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. https://www.cheapredwings.com/ . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Red Wings Jerseys 2020 . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Wholesale Red Wings Jerseys . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Download complete, laughed the best Street Fighter player in the world following his championship victory on Sunday night inside the Mandalay Bay Events Center.Lee Infiltration Seon-woo, the 31-year-old South Korean, is known for his robotic precision and sharp intellect. After losing to former Evo Street Fighter champion Ai Fuudo Keita of Japan in the winners final, he fought through the lower bracket like the Terminator. At the end of the night, when Infiltration climbed back to the grand finals to another rematch against the Japanese star, all possible movements and tactics of Fuudos explosive R.Mika had been broken down and dismantled by Team Razers South Korean genius.The win for Infiltration puts him in an elite class, as the SFV championship gives him his fourth title at the Evolution tournament. While he won two tournaments in Street Fighter X Tekken in 2012 and 2013, Infiltrations greatest accomplishment came when he won the Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition title four years ago over Bruce GamerBee Hsiang from Taiwan. He also joins Daigo TheBeast Umehara as the only other competitor to win two mainline Street Fighter titles at Evolution in the modern era.As anticlimactic as it sounds, this tournament was Infiltrations to lose. After his main rival and greatest threat, Hajime Tokido Taniguchi, fell in the run-up to the top eight, the obstacles to his fourth Evolution trophy seemed to completely open up for the top-ranked player in the world. It wasnt until Fuudos mix-up heavy and crowd-pleasing masked wrestler took the stage that Infiltrations throne was in danger.However, when the excess confetti was shot into the arena air, R.Mikas frenzied play had been neutralized, and Infiltration was draped in his homelands flag to the delight of his South Korean fans that had traveled all the way to Vegas.Aside from Fuudo, it was the unexpected Nash player also from Japan, Atsushi Yukadon Fujimura, who gave Infiltration the most trouble. The unheralded player from Japan was given little opportunity to take down the South Korean titan in the winner semifinals, and the game play followed the narrative. Infiltration got ahead early and often, and although thhe Cinderella story was able to take a set off the multi-time champ, Infiltration adapted -- and he adapted easily.ddddddddddddIt wasnt until their next match in the loser bracket final where Yukadon showed his possible full potential. The rookie was able to push Infiltration to the brink before the veteran showed his years of professional play by not flinching with his life on the line in the dying rounds.Yukadon shook off his nerves that seemingly struck him in the opener, and the two had the best Nash vs. Nash mirror weve seen thus far in Street Fighter V, with Infiltration barely edging out the Japanese prospect. In third place, Yukadon has made himself known in the scene, and the coming months will show if this was the start of a new force in the professional scene, or simply a one-off performance.First at Final Round 19 in March. First at North California Regionals a week later. First at Red Bull Kumite in April. Second at Community Effort Orlando in June, losing only to the Murderface Tokido. And now, a first-place finish at Evolution 2016, giving him four major Street Fighter V championships in five outings. With more upcoming in the next months on the road to the ultimate prize, the Capcom Tour Championship, Infiltration still has work to do if he wants this year to go down as one of most dominating years for a single player in fighting game history.The mind and heart of South Korean Street Fighter -- Team Secrets fiery Lee Poongko Chung-Gon would be considered the soul -- Infiltration and his Nash have an entire nation behind them.Tokido will be coming for redemption. The legend Daigo will be coming for his throne. Fuudo will want to gain revenge. Ryota Kazunoko Inoue defending his Capcom championship. Arman Phenom Hanjani will fight for the pride of Europe. Justin Wong and Joseph L.I. Joe Ciaramelli for the United States.Infiltration will be waiting, though, and ready for the challenge. The more that come, the better -- just more information to download for undisputed strongest player in Street Fighter Vs short history. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz