Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

19.02.2020 05:23
was close to returning Antworten

Toto Wolff says he would have no problem suspending Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg for a race as a punishment for any future collision.Ahead of this weekends British Grand Prix Mercedes has rewritten its rules of engagement for Hamilton and Rosberg following another collision in Austria, though it opted against implementing team orders. Yesterday Wolff said both men were on a final warning but refused to be drawn on specific details on the greater deterrents which are now in place for the teams drivers.The Mercedes boss has made it clear he has no qualms with forcing either man to miss a race if there is another incident this season.When asked by Sky Sports F1 if he would really sit Hamilton out for a weekend given what the team pays him, he replied: You know if we would leave Lewis at home the system that we created three years ago of letting the drivers race has failed. It is a failure for all of us, it is failure.Its their responsibility because none of us can grab the steering wheel in the cockpit, its their responsibility, and then its a failure of the system, then obviously having two equal drivers in a car racing each other doesnt function. Would we go as far? Yes we would go as far to make sure it doesnt happen in the future anymore, thats 100 per cent clear.However, Wolff hopes the measure is never needed.We have a massive organisation and one of the best brands in the world and again, I hope we never go there but at the end of the day you need to make decisions in order to avoid that in the future and I am in very positive spirit and very optimistic that its not going to be needed.Though the implication is that one driver would be banned, Wolff also thinks both men need to start taking responsibility for any coming together.?I came to the realisation on Sunday night that I didnt want to apportion any blame anymore, because it is never clear cut. Its never 100 per cent fault with one and zero with the other, it can be 51:49 and I had enough of the discussions on the Monday and the Tuesday where within a group of intelligent people, the engineers, we were really trying to come to the best conclusion with who was to blame, and so we stopped all that. Its a joint responsibility between the two of them.Though Mercedes has been praised for allowing its two drivers to race during its current period of dominance Wolff thinks team orders should have been implemented in the closing stages of the Austria race given the fact both cars were damaged.Asked if he wished team orders had been implemented in that race, he said: The answer is yes and I tell you why. We had a situation where both cars were clearly, I wouldnt say damaged; the brakes were not in the state where they could properly race each other. We were coming to a point that only the two of them raced each other and the brakes were near failure, we saw what happened to Perez -- it was a brake failure and he ended up in the wall. We saw Massa retiring the car and in that particular situation we need to stop the racing before we have two cars braking down, so we would probably interfere and say you havent got the car underneath you to race. Vapormax Flyknit Pas Cher . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Nike Air Vapormax Soldes . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. http://www.vapormaxpaschersoldes.fr/vente-air-vapormax-2019/vapormax-2019-homme.html . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. Vapormax 97 Femme Pas Cher . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Vapormax 2019 Noir Pas Cher . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. He saw it coming.But Wayne Bennett claims a distracted Brisbanes inevitable State of Origin period slump will soon be over.All the problems we have will be solved at the end of the rep season, said the veteran coach.And we are just about through the rep season.Bennett expects a more competitive Broncos showing against second-placed Melbourne at Suncorp Stadium on Friday night after welcoming back Andrew McCullough and Alex Glenn from injury.However, Bennett did not expect former ladder leaders Brisbane to be back to their best until after July 13s Origin III clash in Sydney.Six Broncos are again expected to run out for a Queensland side aiming for a fifth series whitewash against NSW in Origin III.Bennett said his side had not been the same since the Origin periods demands kicked in before round nines Cronulla clash.They have lost five of their last seven games in that period to slip to fifth spot on the NRL ladder.We are distracted, simple as that, Bennett said.I realised it would happen to us.They (Brisbanes rep players) have priorities sometimes in the wrong place.Cronulla was the first game and we havent been much better since then.McCulloughs return from a broken thumb was confirmed when he trained strongly on Thursday after missing Tuesdays session.Reegular forward Glenn (shoulder) will also return but has been moved to left centre, handing Jaydn SuA a backrow start and relegating utility Kodi Nikorima to the bench at the expense of Travis Waddell.ddddddddddddUtility back Jordan Kahu (pectoral) was close to returning but was given another week.He remains on the sidelines with fellow backs Jack Reed, Greg Eden and Tom Opacic.Halves Ben Hunt and Anthony Milford have come under scrutiny for failing to fire a depleted backline.But instead Bennett challenged his forward pack to lift.If the forwards are getting overrun in the middle, your halves are totally ineffective, he said.I have coached some great halves, none were greater than Allan Langer, and he had a lot of bad days when his forwards werent doing the job for him.My halves are no different.KEY STATS - BRONCOS V STORM* Melbourne have won nine of their last 10 games against Brisbane including five straight at Suncorp Stadium* Brisbane have won seven of their eight home games this season* Melbourne concede the fewest points (11.7 points per game), fewest linebreaks (2.1 per game) and the fewest tackles (18.4pg) in the league ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz