Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

19.02.2020 05:15
Dortmund pressed ahead Antworten

SEPANG, Malaysia -- Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton put himself in the best possible position to wrest back the lead in the Formula One drivers championship by claiming pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix on Saturday.Hamilton beat his teammate and title rival Nico Rosberg by four tenths of a second in qualifying.The British driver headed Mercedes first-ever front-row lockout in Malaysia and set a new Formula One lap record at the Sepang International Circuit with a time of 1 minute, 32.850 seconds.While Hamilton has been unconvincing in race starts this season, his impressive performance Saturday should provide a timely confidence boost after Rosbergs hat trick of race victories in the preceding races.Today the car felt fantastic, I really enjoyed the lap, Hamilton said. It could have been faster.I dont feel anything is going to stop us (in the race). As a team we have great pace and if you look at the last race, we had pretty good starts and we continuously work on that. Thats not something Im going to let in my mind. Im thinking of getting a launch off the grid and the car feels really good on the long runs.Rosberg was marginally off Hamiltons pace throughout his last flying lap and a wobble on the final corner put paid to his pole chances. He denied that he went out on that last lap only targeting second, given Hamiltons superb time.Of course I was going for pole, what else would I be doing out there? Rosberg said. It would have been close but I made a mistake going into the last corner.Second place, I have to live with that now, it doesnt mean a victory is not possible tomorrow. Im still optimistic.Red Bull drivers Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo qualified third and fourth respectively, ahead of the Ferrari pair of Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen.Force India drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg were seventh and eighth, followed by McLarens Jenson Button ninth for his 300th F1 start, and Felipe Massa of Williams 10th.While Mercedes will be expected to convert its front row spots into a race win -- the team has won all but one race this season, with the exception being caused by a collision between its two drivers -- Red Bull and Ferrari had both shown strong race pace in practice, equal to that of the Mercedes.Weve made changes after Singapore and it seemed to work, Verstappen said. The long run pace looked promising and Im very pleased to qualify behind the Mercedes cars.Race strategy is not expected to be significant on Sunday, with two pitstops and long stints on the medium and hard tires expected by all runners due to the low levels of tire degradation on the very smooth new surface.I dont think its going to be too exciting strategy-wise because the tires are pretty similar, Rosberg said. I dont think itll be such a deciding factor.Two-time world champion Fernando Alonso made no serious attempt to get out of the Q1 qualifying period due to a slew of grid penalties for installing all new engine parts, and was going to start last regardless. Vapormax Plus Sunset .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Vapormax Plus Saldi . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.scarpevapormaxscontate.it/vapormax-chinese-new-year-italia.html .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Vapormax Hyper Punch . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Vapormax 97 Nere . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. FRANKFURT, Germany -- Hertha Berlins dogged defense frustrated Borussia Dortmunds high-scoring attack for 80 minutes before Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang notched the equalizer for a 1-1 draw in a Bundesliga match on Friday that saw both teams finish with 10 men.Aubameyang hit the post and wasted a penalty before scoring his league-high sixth goal of the season.Valentin Stocker put Berlin ahead in the 51st, but was sent off in the 90th for a harsh tackle. Dortmunds Emre Mor was also sent off, six minutes earlier.The outcome left Berlin second and Dortmund third, at least provisionally. Both teams could drop depending on other weekend results, with Cologne and RB Leipzig both within striking distance.Few chances came in a dull first half but the match livened up after the break.Berlin went ahead on a rare, but well-executed attack. Vedad Ibisevic picked up a throw-in and fed Stocker with a back-heel pass through Dortmunds defense and the midfielder slotted past Rooman Buerki.ddddddddddddOusmane Dembele came in for the ineffective Germany forward Mario Goetze and gave Dortmunds game an element of unpredictability.Dortmund pressed ahead and Aubameyangs chipped shot hit the post before Dortmund earned a penalty for a handball. Shinji Kagawas shot hit the arm of his Japan teammate Genki Haraguchi. Aubameyang took the spot kick but Berlins goalkeeper Rune Jarstein read his shot and dived to his left to save it.Three minutes later, Dortmund got the equalizer, after Dembeles ruin on the left and a cross to the far post for Aubameyang to knock it in.Mor was then sent off for pushing down Sebastian Langkamp, who had dragged the teenager for several meters before falling down dramatically.There was nothing to discuss about the expulsion of Stocker, who swept Matthias Ginter off his feet from behind. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz