Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

19.02.2020 05:07
the fifth goal in as many games Antworten

What is OTD?OTD stands for opportunity-adjusted touchdowns. It is a statistic that weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a players scoring opportunity. For example, if a player has an OTD of 3.0, it means that a statistically league average player who saw the same number of carries/targets in the same area of the field would have scored three touchdowns.OTD KeyLooks = Carries + targets Diff = Difference between the players total OTD and actual TD total Ru OTD = Rushing OTD Re OTD = Receiving OTD In5 = Carries by the player inside the opponents 5-yard line EZ = End zone targets China Jerseys 2020 . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. China Jerseys . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. https://www.chinasjerseys.com/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Stitched China Jerseys . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. China Jerseys 2022 . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. LISBON, Portugal -- Sporting Lisbon got the victory it deserved this time, defeating Legia Warsaw 2-0 in the Champions League on Tuesday.After a heartbreaking loss at Real Madrid in its Group F opener, when it was leading until the 89th minute, Sporting rebounded with another good performance and secured the three points at home against the groups weakest team.The result left Sporting one point behind Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund, which drew 2-2 in Germany. Legia remains without any points after two games.Sporting came close to opening the scoring when midfielder Gelson Martins hit the crossbar in front of the goal in the 18th. But Costa Rican playmaker Bryan Ruiz put the Portuguese side ahead from the far post in the 28th after Legia midfielder Miroslav Radovic failed to fully clear a cross into the area.Dutch striker Bas Dost continued to impress at his new club by adding to the lead from close range in the 37th after a well-placed cross by captain Adrien Silva.It was the fifth goal in as many games for Dost since his high-profile signing by Sporting in August. He had scored his first four goals in three Portuguese league appearances after arriving from German club Wolfsburg.WWe played very well, Dost said.dddddddddddd In the second half we had some problems, because we are a little tired, but 2-0 is a good start. Our goal is to go to the next stage, even though we know we are in a very difficult group, but weve already showed what we are capable of.It was the seventh loss in 11 matches for Legia, which opened its Champions League campaign with a 6-0 thrashing by Dortmund. Legias 39-year-old coach, Jacek Magiera, replaced Besnik Hasi a week ago.Of course we arent glad about the result, Radovic said. I think we made some progress, but we do need a victory. If we manage to win once, it would help us a lot. It would give us an enormous amount of energy.Legia is in the group stage of the Champions League for the first time since the 1995-96 season. It next plays at Madrid, while Sporting hosts Dortmund.We can see that there is a difference between us and the best teams in Europe, Legia captain Jakub Rzezniczak said. Now we will face Real Madrid twice and we all know how difficult thats going to be. Thats why we must progress a lot. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz