Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

19.02.2020 04:58
ever lost a Grand Slam match Antworten

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Donta Hall scored a career-high 15 points and Alabama defeated South Carolina Upstate 78-61 on Thursday night.Hall only had six points in the first half but matched that total with a dunk and two layups by the 8:16 mark of the second half.Malik Moore led the Spartans with 14 points and three teammates also finished in double figures.The Crimson Tide (5-4) outscored the Spartans (7-6) in the paint 48-20.Alabama won the battle of the boards 44-33 behind Bola Olaniyan (10), Braxton Key (nine) and Hall (eight).Donta Hall scored a career-high 15 points and Alabama defeated South Carolina Upstate 78-61 on Thursday night.Hall only had six points in the first half but matched that total with a dunk and two layups by the 8:16 mark of the second half.Malik Moore led the Spartans with 14 points and three teammates also finished in double figures.The Crimson Tide (5-4) outscored the Spartans (7-6) in the paint 48-20.Alabama won the battle of the boards 44-33 behind Bola Olaniyan (10), Braxton Key (nine) and Hall (eight).BIG PICTUREAlabama: After finishing with a season-low 56 points against the teams first ranked opponent (then-No. 24 Oregon) in its last game, the Crimson Tide bounced back to score a season-high 78 points in this victory.USC Upstate: The Spartans defeated their last two opponents by 22 and 28 points, respectively, before suffering the teams worst loss since the first week of the season when the fell by 45 to Georgetown.UP NEXTAlabama: The Crimson Tide failed to flip the script when it fell for the second straight year to both Dayton and Oregon earlier this season, but now Alabama will get the chance to secure a victory for the second consecutive season over the Clemson Tigers when the teams meet in Birmingham, Alabama on Sunday.USC Upstate: The Spartans season-long three-game winning streak is snapped with the loss, but they will get the chance to start another streak when they host Jacksonville State on Sunday in the first of three consecutive home games. Luis Medina Jersey . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Adam Ottavino Jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/custom-nick-nelson-jersey-large-2204i.html . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Yankees Jerseys China .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Bernie Williams Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. NEW YORK -- Well into the fourth set, he sat slumped in his changeover chair, a towel draped over his head, apparently lost in some sort of Zen trance.In fairness, the past two months of Novak Djokovics 2016 season have been tumultuous, to say the least.After completing his career Grand Slam at Roland Garros, the No. 1-ranked Serb was bounced in the third round of Wimbledon, saw his private issues set off a tabloid feeding frenzy and lost in the first round at the Rio Olympics. Upon his arrival in New York, he acknowledged a recurring left wrist injury.But amid the chaos, Djokovic still has an opportunity to make a special kind of history: With a title here at the US Open, he and Roger Federer would be the only men to win three Grand Slam singles championships in a single season -- three different times. Djokovic and Rod Laver are the only ones besides Federer to do it twice.So, one of the leading questions of the fortnight: Can Djokovic check all that baggage at the door and focus on the daunting task at hand? Will he even be in the building when the finals and, presumably, the momentum-aplenty Andy Murray roll around?The early returns, as it were, were inconclusive. In the first US Open night match under Arthur Ashe Stadiums new roof on Monday night, Djokovic never looked completely comfortable in taking out Jerzy Janowicz 6-3, 5-7, 6-2, 6-1.There was, of course, drama -- how could there not be? Djokovic called for the ATP World Tour trainer in the first set to work on his right arm and, on a few occasions, grabbed at that offending limb. And then, Janowicz ran off with the second set. But Djokovic, scuffling, scrambling, sneakers squeaking under duress, bore down and produced a thoroughly professional win. There was even a sneaky serve-and-volley that helped nail down the third set.When it was over -- 2 hours and 37 minutes after it began -- Djokovic looked weary and quite relieved. The first on-court question concerned his health.Thank you for staying this late, Djokovic told the crowd. It was hard to put up a show after Phil Collins.And then he broke into a song, I Cant Dance, made popular by the drummers former band, Genesis. Collins performed on opening night at Arthur Ashe Stadium.I cant dance, I cant tallk, Djokovic sang.dddddddddddd The only thing about me is the way I walk.Sorry, sorry. I had to do it. I promised myself Im going to do it.Djokovic did not address his wrist and arm injuries until prodded a second time.Look you know, its never easy to play at this level throughout the year, he said eventually. There are days and weeks when youre not feeling youre 100 percent.I dont think its necessary to talk about this now.There will be plenty of time for that before Wednesdays second-round match against Jiri Vesely, who beat Djokovic in their only meeting, earlier this year in Monte Carlo.Ultimately, this was a predictable first-time result -- an outcome actors Alec Baldwin and Susan Sarandon, fashion designer Vera Wang, former boxer Mike Tyson and chef Emeril Lagasse probably came out to see -- between players who are ranked No. 1 and No. 247 in the world.Djokovic has never, ever lost a Grand Slam match to a player ranked outside the top 100; he pushed his record to 33-0. The winner of the seasons first two Slams, the Australian Open and French Open, Djokovic is a scalding 52-5 for the year.Janowicz, on the other hand, has yet to win an ATP-level match this year. A surprise Wimbledon semifinalist three years ago, the 25-year-old Pole was forced to sit out between January and July with knee and back injuries.The 2007 junior finalist has lost his past five Grand Slam singles matches and is still looking for his second career US Open win. But there were real flashes that suggest hell soon be competitive again.When it was over, Djokovic slowly walked toward the net with an exceptionally somber expression on his face. Even his signature celebration to all four corners of the arena seemed to take unusual concentration and effort.Djokovic finds himself the defending US Open champion and seeks his third title overall. Hes now a sparkling 20-1 in Arthur Ashe night matches at the US Open.I feel like when I step in here, its in a dark tunnel but there is always a light, Djokovic said. At Arthur Ashe, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.Right now, that light looks awfully far away. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz