Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

17.02.2020 04:26
decision victory setting Antworten

Jimmy Bartel has decided against lengthening his stellar AFL career into a 16th season, retiring after 305 games for Geelong.The 2007 Brownlow Medallist and the Cats have agreed on terms that mean the one-club player will hang up his boots, despite triggering a clause in his contract to earn a deal to play on in 2017.Jimmy is the embodiment of what a footballer should be,Geelong coach Brad Scott said of the three-time premiership winner on Wednesday.He was fearless, could play multiple roles for the good of the team and was adaptable in a changing game.Jimmy will rightly go down as an icon of the Geelong Football Club, and he has left a lasting mark on all those that he has played with over the past 15 seasons.Jimmy was always prepared and as history has shown, he was at his best in the biggest moments and the biggest games.Bartel was swaying in the breeze as to whether to play on in 2017.A performance-based clause in his contract earned him the right to go on, but deteriorating form meant he was no longer able to command a position in the Cats best side.Rather than finish up his playing days in the clubs reserves - an unfortunate possibility for greats that go round just one season too many - Bartel agonisingly called it a day.I wanted to take my time once the season finished before I made this decision, he said.While I feel I still have more to give, I understand the bigger picture and respect the direction the club wants to move in.So therefore I have decided the time is now right to retire from the game.I am forever grateful to have been drafted by the Cats and I hope in some way to have repaid the faith that was shown in me all those years ago.Over the past 15 years I have played out every dream I ever had and I leave the game satisfied that I have given everything I had in every game.To have played with my hometown club and to have shared in the success we have had has been an incredible experience.Bartels decorated record of achievement has few peers. Along with Brisbane champion Simon Black, he is one of just two players to have played 300 games, claimed both the Brownlow and Norm Smith Medals, and won three premierships.The lion-hearted midfielders courage knew no bounds - and extended beyond his play during his final AFL season.In 2016, Bartel embarked on a personal campaign, growing his beard to bushranger proportions to campaign against domestic violence.That effort won the 32-year-old another honour, the Jim Stynes award for community service.But Bartel will forever be remembered for his part in Geelongs golden generation that returned glory to the club after 44 years.Bartels efforts were crucial to winning the clubs 2007 premiership, and he was one of three Cats to play in the 2007, 2009 and 2011 flags.JIMMY BARTEL: A CAREER OF GREATNESS * Premiership winner - 2007, 2009, 2011* Pre-season premiership winner - 2006, 2009* Brownlow Medallist - 2007* Norm Smith Medallist - 2011* Jim Stynes Medallist - 2016* All-Australian - 2007, 2008* Played a club record 28 finals matches* Played 305 games, winning 213 and kicking 202 goals Cheap Custom Saints Jersey . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Ryan Ramczyk Jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-bobby-hebert-jersey-large-242e.html . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Mike McKenzie Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Ted Ginn Jr. Jersey . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Lamar Jacksons path to the 2016 Heisman Trophy started with his with eight total touchdowns against Charlotte in Louisvilles season-opening game, but he actually served notice to the world of his Heisman potential in the 2015 Music City Bowl. Jackson racked up a Music City-record 226 rushing yards while throwing for two touchdown passes and leading the Cardinals to a 27-21 win over Texas A&M.Who mmight be able to replicate Jacksons path to the Heisman by using elite bowl game numbers as a springboard to a dominant 2017 campaign? Here are three of the leading candidates, starting with one of the most underrated players in the College Football Playoff.dddddddddddd ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz