Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

15.02.2020 09:51
If ever they start actually putting Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Brett Anderson hoped to provide stability for the Dodgers with his return to the rotation. Instead, his season debut lasted just one inning, necessitating a parade of arms for Los Angeles to close out a blowout loss.Anderson was removed following a five-run first inning and the Dodgers used seven pitchers and allowed 16 hits in an 11-3 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday.These are circumstances we have to deal with, manager Dave Roberts said.Making his first start since having back surgery in March, Anderson (0-1) allowed five hits, including home runs by Jody Mercer and Sean Rodriguez. The left-hander suffered a mild left wrist sprain diving for a swinging bunt by Adam Frazier and left after 30 pitches and three outs.It feels like Im a little snakebit, Anderson said. I finally get some weak contact after some hard-hit balls in the first, I dive and land on my wrist a little weird and then it stiffens up.One day after starter Brandon McCarthy lasted just 1 2/3 innings, Andersons departure created a situation where the bullpen was forced to pitch 15 1/3 innings over two days.To put our bullpen in that situation after McCarthy yesterday, to try and have them go nine innings, its embarrassing on my part, Anderson said. Come back tomorrow, feel decent and pitch like I know can next time.The Dodgers have their starting pitchers set for Tuesday and Wednesday when they begin a seven-game trip in Philadelphia, but have holes to fill after that.Well see what happens with Brett, Roberts said. Tuesday we have Kenta (Maeda), Wednesday Kazmo (Scott Kazmir) and at that point in time well make decisions.The Dodgers were counting on Anderson, who was pitching for the first time since October after spending the past four months rehabbing.I know Brett was looking forward to this start, and for it to go the way it did was unfortunate for him and for us, Roberts said. Hopefully, he responds to treatment.The revolving door to the clubhouse continued Sunday. Righties McCarthy and Josh Ravin were put on the 15-day disabled list, Anderson was activated and Brock Stewart was recalled from Triple-A. Stewart relieved Anderson and threw three innings of one-run ball.The Dodgers have had 26 players on the disabled list this year, one shy of the record set by the Red Sox in 2012.It hasnt been as much of a circus as it might seem, Roberts said. The players, coaches, myself, we look at what 25 guys we have that day and try to win a game. When you look outside of that, theres a lot of noise and a lot of distractions. I think everybody in that clubhouse has done a good job of not concerning ourselves with who is hurt.Nothing the Dodgers threw at the Pirates was effective on a hot afternoon at Dodger Stadium.Josh Harrison and Frazier each had four hits, Rodriguez had four RBI and the Pirates beat the Dodgers for the fifth time in seven games this year.Rookie Chad Kuhl (3-0) won his third consecutive start, holding the Dodgers to two runs and six hits over six innings.Joc Pederson hit his second homer in two games for the Dodgers, whove lost three of their last four but remained one game back of San Francisco in the NL West. The Giants lost 8-7 to Baltimore.TRAINERS ROOMDodgers: 3B Justin Turner missed his second consecutive game with a right hand contusion. Roberts expects Turner back in the lineup on Tuesday. ... RHP Bud Norris gave up one run and four hits in 5 2/3 innings in a rehab start Saturday for Class A Rancho Cucamonga. Norris will return to the Dodgers rotation on Thursday.UP NEXTDodgers: RHP Maeda faces the Phillies for the second time in a week in Philadelphia on Tuesday. The rookie notched his 11th win of the season at home against the Phillies, giving up three runs and six hits over five innings. Air Max 270 Triple White . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Air Max 270 Black Blue . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.cheapairmax270react.com/air-max-270-2021-fake/air-max-270-just-do-it.html . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Air Max 270 White Volt . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Air Max 270 All Black . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday.John Tortorella gave Canucks fans some unexpected news at the teams annual Summer Summit, unveiling two new assistant coaches in the question and answer period. Tortorella revealed that the team has added Mike Sullivan - with whom he worked with the New York Rangers - as well as former Dallas Stars head coach Glen Gulutzan as assistant coachhes.dddddddddddd Gulutzan spent two years behind the bench in Dallas, posting a 64-57-9 record. The Stars would miss the playoffs both years under Gulutzan, who was replaced last month by former Buffalo Sabres head coach Lindy Ruff. The Canucks also announced that Pavel Bures #10 will be retired during the upcoming season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz