Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

10.02.2020 10:00
It wasnt enough.Ive got a great team behind Antworten

NEW YORK -- After Russias widespread violations at the 2014 Sochi Olympics, new World Anti-Doping Agency director general Olivier Niggli says an expanding investigations staff will be on the lookout for state-sponsored cheating in other nations.It has happened in one country. I think it would be naive to think its the only country, he said Thursday during an interview at The Associated Press. We have to have our eyes really open and also make sure we act on intelligence and information we might get.A report commissioned for WADA found state-directed manipulation of drug-testing results at the Moscow anti-doping lab from at least 2011 through the summer of 2013, and the report also said Russias Ministry of Sport advised the laboratory on which findings to cover up.More than 100 Russian athletes, including the entire track and field team, were banned from this years Rio de Janeiro Olympics. Niggli, a 46-year-old Swiss lawyer who replaced David Howman on July 1, said WADA will have conversations with FIFA about testing at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.Its still sufficiently far away to hope that things will have changed and improved in Russia, Niggli said. Its very important that we be able to work with the Russians to try to set up a system that is called compliant and that will provide some safeguards so that everybody regains confidence in what is going on there.Since the manipulation of Russian drug tests became public, the sample bottle used to collect urine has been improved. The IOC also has proposed that WADA take responsibility for drug testing across sports or establish an affiliate agency to do so.Niggli rejected a suggestion by Russian President Vladimir Putin that athletes with therapeutic-use exemptions be excluded from major competitions.I dont think its meaningful. I think every human being has a right of being treated for medical conditions, Niggli said.He was hired as WADAs legal director in 2002, added the title of finance director two years later, then left for a law firm in 2011. He returned to WADA two years ago as chief operating officer.He said WADA accepts the Court of Arbitration for Sports decision to cut the suspension of Russian tennis player?Maria Sharapova?from two years to 15 months. A winner of all four Grand Slam tournaments, Sharapova tested positive for the heart drug meldonium, added to the banned list this year.It was slightly surprising that at that level she wouldnt get warned properly by her entourage, Niggli said.WADA was set up by the IOC in 1999 and has a $30 million budget for next year. It already has doubled the size of its unit that scrutinizes possible violations, hiring former Interpol agent Guenter Younger as its new director of intelligence and investigations. Four additional employees likely will be added to the unit by next year.Whistle-blower is another obviously important thing, Niggli said. Even if we have an investigation department, were not the police, were not law enforcement. We have no legal means of compelling people to talk to us. Its only if people want to bring us information that I will get it.WADA believes maintaining biological passports for all athletes subject to testing will increase obstacles to doping. The passports establish baseline levels for each athlete, used for comparing with test results.Makes it a lot more complicated for a chemist to get an edge, Niggli said. You would see variations which would be totally abnormal there and would trigger some reaction.He praised MLB, the NFL and the NHL for their anti-doping programs, which are subject to labor laws and negotiated with their unions. But Niggli said, We dont have too much relationship at the moment with the NBA. Air Force 1 Alte Qs . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Air Force 1 Alte Supreme . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.airforce1outletitalia.it/scontate-air-force-1-alte-graphic.html . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Air Force 1 Scontate . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Air Force 1 Alte Just Do It . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Great Britains Adam Gemili was crestfallen after missing out on Olympic 200 metres bronze by just three thousandths of a second in a fiercely-competitive final.Four-and-a-half years after swapping football for a career in athletics, the 22-year-old lined-up alongside the worlds best in rainy Rio.Gemili produced a fine run in his first Olympic final, but agonisingly missed out on a podium spot. The indomitable Usain Bolt unsurprisingly took gold ahead of Andre de Grasse, with Christophe Lemaitre and Gemili finishing behind them on 20.12 seconds.Im gutted, Gemili said. Probably the worst way to go out is fourth place and it went down to thousandths. I gave it my all, I literally gave it everything. It wasnt enough.Ive got a great team behind me, we all put in such hard work and I wanted to get that medal not just for myself but for everyone. I couldnt quite do it today.Its hard to take. Its going to take a little while to get over that I think.Gemili believes there would have been a different outcome had he kept his form at the end, yet in the wake of such disappointment he showed impressive poise and sportsmanship.The underlying frustration was palpable, though, and an emotion he will channel into training for next summers home World Championships and Fridays 4x100m relay final.If they pick me for the team, put a baton in my haand and Ill fly, Gemili pledged.dddddddddddd Ill give it my all and really make sure I can get a medal. We really can. Well give it our all.It took ages so I knew it was close for those positions. Ill learn a lot from this. I just missed out on the final in London by four hundredths of a second and here Ive missed out on a medal by three thousandths of a second.It was tough, I dropped to the floor because I really gave it my all. I hope people can see that because all my friends and family have been watching.Hopefully I made them proud and happy -- I am just disappointed I couldnt get a medal for them.British teammate Eilidh Doyle also has the relays to look forward to after a frustrating night of her own at the Olympic Stadium. Running from lane one as the rain fell, the 29-year-old finished the 400m hurdles final eighth in 54.61secs.I honestly dont know, Doyle, a member of the 4x400m relay team, said of her performance. My hurdlings all good, and I look back on the race and think what did I actually do wrong?I dont know what I did wrong because normally I can say something at that hurdle or that hurdle, but there is no hurdle that I felt I hit wrong. I just wasnt in the race and I dont know why. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz