Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

10.02.2020 09:41
final home game at Arizona Antworten

Samsung Galaxy took down H2k in the second semifinals of the League of Legends World Championship to qualify for the grand finals against SK Telecom T1. In arguably the biggest mismatch of the tournament, the favorite Samsung Galaxy took down the European powerhouse in three well-played games.Samsung Galaxy was the team that averaged the shortest game length and won the fastest games at Worlds, and the momentum kept going in the matchup against H2k. Samsung Galaxy was the dark horse from the South Korean region with newer players in an unfamiliar environment but played like elites throughout the tournament. H2k was the surprise European representative that emerged from the group stage. The lineup was well-known, and the play style was consistent, but it was not too battle-tested against international talent.The underdog H2k pulled off every stop to win the set. H2k attempted to snowball the top lane to transition Andrei Odoamne Pascu into a stronger team fighter for the mid-game lead and prioritized ganks and rotations with Marcin Jankos Jankowski during the early game. Unfortunately, Samsung Galaxy weathered the storm in every game and pulled a lead out of every lane phase. It all proved too difficult for the Europeans to overcome.Samsung Galaxy won the set by playing a better macro game than even the macro-oriented H2k. The team prioritized the middle and bottom lanes with concentrated rotations and better trades to ensure the farm of Park Ruler Jae-hyuk and Lee Crown Min-ho. In addition, Samsung Galaxy traded better in the macro game; when H2k took down one champion, the rest of the lineup would push out the side lanes or take the dragon. Kang Ambition Chan-yong was the MVP, as he played disruptor in the early and mid game. He, alone, kept the game in check and allowed for the mid game to flow in Samsung Galaxys favor. Detroit Red Wings Shirts .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Red Wings Jerseys 2021 . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.cheapredwings.com/ . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Wholesale Red Wings Jerseys . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Fake Red Wings Jerseys . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style.WEST VANCOUVER, B.C. - Vasek Pospisil is one step closer to becoming the first Canadian man to win the Odlum Brown VanOpen since Frederic Niemeyer in 2007. A native of Vernon, B.C., Pospisil moved to the singles final with a 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 6 seed Jimmy Wang of Taiwan on Saturday. "It was a tough match, especially here because the courts are playing pretty fast and low so obviously when you play somebody like Jimmy whos hitting the ball very flat and hard, its difficult," Pospisil said. "I was just trying to hang in there, I was battling, and Im really happy to get this win because hes an extremely tough player." Pospisil, 22, has not lost a set all week. He will play Daniel Evans of Great Britain in Sundays final. On the womens side, Torontos Sharon Fichman, 22, rallied after dropping her first set to knock off Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republlic 1-6, 6-4, 6-4.dddddddddddd "I tried lobbing a lot at one point, tried to break the rhythm and eventually I found my groove," Fichman said. "Late in the second set, I just started playing better, the match got closer, I fought really hard and am just happy to pull through." Fichman will face 22-year-old Johanna Konta of Great Britain in Sundays womens singles final. If the Canadian wins, she will walk away from the VanOpen with two titles. Earlier in the day, Fichman and doubles partner Maryna Zanevska of Ukraine defeated Americans Jacqueline Cako and Natalie Pluskota to win the womens doubles title. Torontos Adil Shamasdin and American partner James Cerretani will face Jonathan Erlich and Andy Ram of Israel in Sundays mens doubles final. Shamasdin and Cerretani advanced with a 6-3, 6-3 semifinal win over Tatsuma Ito and Hiroki Moriya of Japan. ' ' '

jordan »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz