Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

21.01.2020 02:54
Im just going to keep doing my part Antworten

ST. Reggie White Super Bowl Jersey . PAUL, Minn. -- The freefalling Minnesota Wild left their coach speechless on Sunday night. It wasnt for a good reason. Kyle Okposo scored twice midway through the third period, and the New York Islanders overcame a three-goal deficit to beat the Wild 5-4 on Sunday night. John Tavares, Cal Clutterbuck and Thomas Hickey also scored for the Islanders, who won for the third time in eight games. Tavares rejoined the lineup one night after sitting out a home game against New Jersey because of an undisclosed lower-body injury. Ryan Suter, Jonas Brodin, Nino Niederreiter and Justin Fontaine had goals for the Wild, who have lost five straight and eight of 11. "It was there for us. Thats the disturbing part," Wild coach Mike Yeo said. "Its hard to find the words for this because this is beyond disturbing right now. "We have to find a way to win that game. Youre up 3-0 and youre at home. Theres no excuses." Coming off a winless four-game road trip in which they were outscored 19-8, the Wild fell to 15-4-2 at home. They had won 10 of 12 there and 14 of 17. Minnesota has home games during the upcoming week against St. Louis, Buffalo and Washington. At the seasons halfway point, Minnesota is tied for ninth place in the Western Conference with Dallas. Four of their next six games are against top-eight teams in the conference. "You just need to win. Thats the only way you come out of this," Wild captain Mikko Koivu said. "The only way you can win in this league is to play a good 60-minute game. Were going to analyze it (Monday) and find a way." The Islanders didnt play a complete game, either, but they were good enough. "We just kept chipping away and kept chipping away," Okposo said. "We were down 3-0, and kind of regrouped. We decided to go after them and start moving our feet. "For the first 22 minutes we werent doing that, so we decided to get pucks deep and go to the net." Okposos second goal capped a wild 2-minute span in which the Islanders took the lead, lost it, and regained it. Okposo, who played 1 1-2 seasons at the University of Minnesota, scored the winner with 5:48 to play when he raced in from the left wall and put in a rebound after Thomas Vanek was stopped by Josh Harding. The goal came 27 seconds after Fontaine lifted a rebound over New York goalie Kevin Poulin to tie it 4-4. Okposo had given the Islanders a 4-3 lead 92 seconds earlier when his slap shot beat Harding low on the glove side. With the Islanders trailing 3-0 midway through the second period, Tavares took a shot from the right edge of the crease that hit Koivus skate. The New York captain reached in and poked the puck across the line. Clutterbuck, traded for Niederreiter on June 30, tipped in a shot from Hickey late in the period to get the Islanders within one goal. Hickey tied it at 6:30 of the third, cutting across the crease to tip a pass from Colin McDonald high into the Wild net. "Weve had our struggles, and theyre a good hockey team, theyre going to get through it," said Islanders coach Jack Capuano, whose team lost 10 straight from Nov. 19 to Dec. 9. "We didnt talk anything about what theyve done or their record. We just wanted to keep applying the pressure to them." Harding returned after missing four games to adjust his medications for multiple sclerosis, but the Wild played their third straight game without their best offensive player. Zach Parise was placed on the injured list on Saturday because of a bruised foot. Even without Parise, Minnesota had the games first eight shots, the last of which gave the Wild a 1-0 lead early in the first period when Suters wrist shot on a rebound beat Poulin. It was Suters first goal in 51 games. Brodin and Niederreiter scored in the first 3 minutes of the second period for a 3-0 lead. Poulin got a piece of a wrist shot from Brodin after the defenceman took a pass from Koivu, but the puck trickled across the line at 39 seconds. The assist was the 300th of Koivus career. He added No. 301 at 2:59 when Niederreiter -- the Islanders top pick in the 2010 draft -- beat Poulin from in front. "The first half of the game I thought we looked great, and then the execution the second half of the game," Yeo said. "Theres a lot thats between the ears right now that we have to fix." NOTES: New York was missing forwards Michael Grabner (illness) and Josh Bailey (upper-body). Each is considered day-to-day. ... Suter played 33 minutes, 14 seconds, the sixth time in eight games he has exceeded the 30-minute mark. ... The Islanders are 12-4-2 when they score at least three goals and are 0-17-5 when they dont. ... Minnesota welcomed the 10-millionth fan to watch the team at the Xcel Energy Center. Josh Jackson Super Bowl Jersey . Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half. ZaDarius Smith Super Bowl Jersey . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court. http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.com/Geronimo-allison-packers-jersey/ . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden.Jon Jones saw all the zeros next to Floyd Mayweather Jr.s name. He knows how much money the worlds best boxer made while dominating his opponent last weekend. If Jones does something similar to Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 165 in Toronto this weekend, he realizes the reward for being arguably the worlds top mixed martial artist is only a fraction of Mayweathers $40 million-plus payday. And it doesnt bother the UFC light heavyweight champion at all. "Im grateful to make the money I make," Jones said. "As a 26-year-old, I never would have imagined being in this position. And Im also a person that doesnt believe money is the key to life or happiness." Jones (18-1) is the UFCs main attraction at Air Canada Centre on Saturday when he steps into the octagon with Swedens Gustafsson (15-1), the latest 205-pounder to take a shot at ending Jones 2 1/2-year championship reign. If Jones wins, hell break Tito Ortizs promotion record with his sixth successful title defence. But MMAs probable pound-for-pound champion wont get anything near the jaw-dropping reward given to Mayweather for schooling Saul Alvarez. The financial disparities for the stars of these related sports have been topics of contention for years. But dont look for any indignation from Jones, who also has endorsement deals with Nike and Gatorade. The MMA champion and his two NFL-star brothers grew up on discounted school lunches, and hes willing to be patient with a young sport he picked up just six years ago. "Just being comfortable makes me happy," he said. "I dont need those type of paydays. Would it be nice? It would be great to get paid the way other pro athletes get paid. I believe it will come. Im just going to keep doing my part. ... If somebody is going to pay me over a million dollars to fight, do you think Im going to talk trash about that? No way. Im so happy. I think $40 million, thats like ridiculous, in a good way." UFC 165 also features interim bantamweight titlist Renan Barao, unbeaten in 30 straight fights since his pro debut in 2005, defending his belt against former WEC champ Eddie Wineland. Heavyweights Brendan Schaub and Matt Mitrione also meet. Just like Canelo, Gustafsson is the most logical challenger to a dominant champion. He has won six straight fights since his only career loss in April 2010, and nobody doubts he deserves the title shot given to him by UFC President Dana White. Although Jones is a heavy favourite to defeat Gustafsson, the challenger is among the few 205-pound contenders who can match Jones impressive frame. At 6-foot-5, Gustafsson is slightly taller than Jones, although the champions 84 1/2-inch wingspan is a bit broader. "Its not always about reach," said Gustafsson, who trains in Stockholm and San Diego. "Its about footwork. Its being ffast, in and out. Kyler Fackrell Super Bowl Jersey. Stuff like that. Im really making sure Ive really done my homework here, and Im super motivated." But Jones is confident he can overcome any size similarities with his combination of study and skill. "Im really excited to prove that my size is just a really small part of what makes me, me," Jones said. "If my height was the reason for my dominance, I think half the NBA would be top guys in the UFC. Gustafsson, hes really nothing like me. "What gets me motivated is he hasnt had the life," Jones added. "He wants to be the top dog. A lot of the guys Ive fought before, theyve been there and they didnt appreciate it, and they lost it. Alexander has never been there, so theres a fire that Im sure he has that gets me fired up." Jones, who combs through his opponents interviews for threads to unravel their psyche, also said he found motivation for the fight in a Swedish interview in which Gustafsson called him an immature bully. So dominant for so long, its not surprising Jones has to go looking for new motivations -- and the next one after Gustafsson might be the next weight class. Jones has spent much of this promotion entertaining questions about his eventual move to heavyweight, even as he claims he plans to chase Anderson Silvas all-division record of 10 consecutive title defences. While Jones wont set a date for a move, hes already scoping out UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez, saying: "Theres some things I could do athletically that Cain has never seen before." "I want to do what makes the fans happy, and I know the fans want to see me take a heavyweight fight," Jones added. "My biggest goal was just to establish this record at light heavyweight, and once this record is established, the day after the fight, the 22nd, we can start thinking about whats going to be most interesting for the fans to see. "If Dana wants a certain fight that makes sense, after this fight would be the time to offer it to me." And while not even a pay-per-view meeting with Velasquez would be likely to match the Mayweather-Alvarez fights jaw-dropping $150 million in television sales, Jones abides. He thinks MMA is much like himself -- young, hungry and heading toward a lucrative future. "Right after the Mayweather fight, I got so many messages, and they were all the same: Now its time for a real fight," Jones said. "Its official, boxing is over, Mayweather is the only guy that matters left in the sport. After Mayweather, the sport is officially gone. It just seems like the fans are so ready for MMA to be bigger. It seems like in the fans eyes, this is the fight sport. I just think its going to take more time. What weve been able to do in our short history is remarkable." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz