Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

20.01.2020 02:54
he can score and get into the lane Antworten

1. Air Max 270 Lilac . DENNIS SCHRODER (Hawks): This young man is coming into his own this year off the bench in Atlanta. Explosive and quick, he can score and get into the lane efficiently. Averaging over nine PPG and three assists per game while shooting 52 per cent. Playing more under control and gives their second unit some offensive pop. More of a slasher at this stage yet he doesnt take many poor shots which is why his shooting percentage is sound. As he improves his shooting range, hell be an even tougher cover. Improving player. 2. TRISTAN THOMPSON (Cavs): Nice to see him have a terrific game on Friday night in his return to his hometown Toronto. His season numbers (9 and 6 / 51 per cent) might not wow you but I think this is a really good group for him to play with and as he continues to improve and build the trust of his new coaches and Lebron James, I see his role growing. Wonderful rebounding skills and finishes with force around the rim. Still raw in terms of the post moves but that will come. High energy guy who is a good teammate. I see good things ahead. 3. TYLER ZELLER (Celtics): Has replaced Kelly Olynk in the lineup and has played solid ball of late (9 and 7 / 60 percent in the past 10 games). Runs the floor well and is willing to mix it up. Athletic and takes the ball to the basket hard. Can face up and make mid-range shot and will go to the offensive boards for you. Some nice young post guys that coach Brad Stevens has to work with in Zeller and Olynk. Neither is a finished product but both possess good potential. 4. ENES KANTER (Jazz): Averaging close to 14 PPG and 7 RPG this year, shooting 53 per cent and in the two games Ive seen him in person recently Ive been impressed with the strides hes making. His footwork has improved significantly and hes got a knack for getting his game off in tight quarters. Quicker than he looks - made a few moves that I didnt think he could make in the lane and with decisiveness. Decent face up game. Always looked a bit clumsy and awkward to me and now has some fluidity and purpose to what he does. Whatever he did during the off season - keep doing it. 5. STEVE BLAKE (Blazers): For a guy that averages less than five points a game, you might ask how can this guy impact a good team. Hes averaging close to five assists coming off the bench and hes a tenacious defender and gritty competitor. Last year, Mo Williams did a decent job off the bench for them but I think Blake is a better fit with his selfless/hard-nosed style of play. The Blazers bench has played better this year and his leadership and veteran savvy are a huge key. Air Max 270 React City of Speed . You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. Air Max 270 White . -- The taxing preseason, which included two games in China, is finally over. http://www.cheapairmax270react.com/air-max-270-react-purple-fake.html .com) - Colorado may be ahead of the Vancouver Canucks in the Western Conference standings, but they are a club that the Avalanche may want to avoid in the playoffs.ST. JOHNS, N.L. - Ben Walker scored in overtime to lift the St. Johns IceCaps over the Manchester Monarchs 1-0 on Tuesday in American Hockey League play.Connor Hellebuyck turned away all 33 shots he faced for St. Johns (14-16-6). Walker putt away his first goal of the season 2:58 into the extra period. Air Max 270 Flyknit Black. atrik Bartosak stopped 20 shots for Manchester (24-7-4).The IceCaps had no power plays and the Monarchs did not score on their three man advantages. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz