Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
elaine95 Offline

16.01.2020 03:40
deserves the implication that goes along Antworten

Matt Weston and BFD preview the Texans’ 2019 offseason."I’m sunburned and my sides are chafed. I’m strong Color Rush Kahale Warring Jersey , full, and ready to post. The 2019 NFL offseason has begun. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.This week, Matt and BFD preview the Texans’ 2019 offseason. We discuss the newest Texans’ news, break down what cuts the Texans should make, what Houston should do with Jadeveon Clowney, Tyrann Mathieu, Kareem Jackson, and Alfred Blue Cheap Kahale Warring Jersey , who they should look at as free agent targets, and any draft crushes we have. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.Post whatever questions you have for us below. No matter how intelligent, silly, or impossible to answer they may be, we will get to them during the show. We are recording at 7:00 p.m. CST tonight, so put some money in the piggy bank before then.SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct link is here. The embedded player will be below.MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe, and write a lovely review that gives us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do. Before the 49ers applied the franchise tag to kicker Robbie Gould, the working title of this item was “One week later Kahale Warring Jersey Womens , no tags applied.” Since then, the title changed — and the point did as well.I was going to write that the two-week window for applying the franchise tag is a waste of time, and that there should be one and only one specific day on which tags can be applied. But then the 49ers applied their tag a full week before the day that I was going to suggest be the one day for doing so, and I realized the value of it.With a true sense of uncertainty as to whether the 49ers would tag a kicker (Ross Tucker once invited a social-media body slam from Pat McAfee by suggesting that no punter deserves the implication that goes along with the label “franchise tag”), with Gould openly discussing whether he’d be interested in returning to Chicago, and with the NFL’s annual tampering convention starting tomorrow in Indianapolis (more on that subject later), it was smart for the 49ers to hang a giant “off limits” placard on Gould, making it clear that teams are wasting their time in discussing general or specific interest in signing the kicker while meeting with agents over the next week.For most of the other potential franchise tag recipients (primarily Kahale Warring Houston Texans Jersey , Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence, Seahawks defensive end Frank Clark, Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford, and Texans linebacker Jadeveon Clowney), a similar move isn’t needed because it’s widely expected. Still, if the tag is coming anyway — and since the deadline for doing a long-term deal doesn’t arrive until July 15 — there’s no harm in making it completely clear that any team is wasting its time by talking to the agent for a free agent who won’t be free to leave.That still doesn’t mean two weeks are needed. There should still be only one day, and the one day (as the 49ers have shown) should be the day before the Combine begins.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz