Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

15.01.2020 08:48
will run stories on Monday outlining Antworten

Chris Walby walked the CFL field like a giant but says he never walked alone. Matt Breida Super Bowl Jersey . Walby was chosen as the offensive lineman by voters taking part in the Winnipeg Free Press/TSN 1290 All-Time Bombers Team selection process. a€?This is humbling. Yes, therea€?s a sense of pride in being named to this,a€? said Walby. a€?But Ia€?ll tell you, the offensive line is all about being part of a unit and I was part of some great ones. To be names among these players, Frank Rigney, Buddy Tinsley, Cornell Piper and my former teammate John Bonk, just to be on the list is an honour. And to be chosen as one of the best, well, it really is humbling.a€? Voting began Monday and fans were given the choice of five quarterbacks as chosen by the All-Time Blue Bombers Team panel, comprising legendary coach Bud Grant, former player and GM Paul Robson, Hall of Fame football writer Ed Tait, Andrew (Hustler) Paterson from TSN 1290 and myself. A nine-time All-Canadian, Walby is arguably the greatest offensive lineman in CFL history. Playing at 6-7 and 340 pounds, Walby was twice named the leaguea€?s top O-lineman, in 1987 and 1993. Walby had a mixture of power and finesse rarely seen in the CFL and he led a group that won three Grey Cups and was consistently near the top of the CFL in rushing. a€?Thata€?s one of the things Ia€?m most proud of. We were always able to run the ball. When it cold on and we needed to rely on the run, we could do it,a€? recalled Walby. Walby centred out Val Belcher as a role model on the field. a€?Val was such a technician. I used to watch him in practice and try to emulate him. He almost never got beat,a€? said Walby. Winning any award is nice Walby but nothing compares to the Grey Cup victories he shared in. a€?Thata€?s why we played. To win. It was the greatest accomplishment to come together and be there on the last Sunday of the season and to get the job finished,a€? said Walby. Next up is linebacker. The Free Press print and digital editions as well as www.tsn1290.ca will run stories on Monday outlining the careers of the finalists selected by our panel. Voting will take place on both websites. Vote a maximum of once per day and help choose the Blue Bombers player you consider the best at the following positions, to be presented in this order: Quarterback, offensive lineman, linebacker, kicker, kick returner, running back, defensive lineman, defensive back and receiver. KWaun Williams Super Bowl Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Arik Armstead Super Bowl Jersey . - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance. http://www.authenticsf49erspro.com/Steve-young-49ers-jersey/ . The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him. D.J. Augustin scored 27 points in a start for Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson matched a career high with 26 filling in for Carlos Boozer as the Bulls improved to 7-2 since trading the popular Deng with a 98-87 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night.Irelands Shane Lowry topped the list of U.S. Open qualifiers a day after missing out by a shot in qualifying automatically for next months championship. Lowry shot rounds of a three under par 69 at Walton Heaths New Course on Monday and then posted a five under par 67 on Old Course for an eight under par total to finish a stroke clear among the 14 leading qualifiers in a starting field of 105 players. It is the second time in five attempts the 26-year old Dubliner has been successful at Walton Heath in qualifying for a U.S. Open. The double European Tour winner had secured his biggest pay check in finishing runner-up to good friend Rory McIlroy in Sundays concluding BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth where a win would have seen Lowry having to avoid teeing up at Walton Heath. However Lowry continued his good form at Walton Heath despite the wet, cold and miserable conditions. "I played okay and putted really, really well holing a lot of six to eight footers for par," he said. "But after finishing so close to victory yesterday I just carried aa lot of momentum from Wentworth into today to get the job done. Y.A. Tittle Super Bowl Jersey. "And while I was a little disappointed not to win the BMW PGA at least now Ive done it the hard way so that I can join Rory at Pinehurst." Lowrys second place finish in the BMW PGA Championship saw him jump 68 spot to World No. 74 and the likelihood of adding also Augusts PGA Championship to his schedule. But while Lowry won through to the U.S. Open fellow Irishman Padraig Harrington will now miss a first U.S. Open in 15 years after falling six shots shy of qualifying with rounds of 75 and 71. Last month, Harrington also failed to qualify for the Masters for a first occasion in 14 years. "The damage was done in the morning with that 75 and just made a few mistakes in not knowing the golf course and I was never comfortable with the pace of the greens, as there was a number of three-putts thrown in there," he said. Harrington will now take a weeks break before returning to the PGA Tour for the June 5th commencing FedEx St.Jude Classic in Memphis. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz