Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

14.01.2020 08:00
his wrister went under the stick Antworten

Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork. Chris Gatling Jersey .com) - Dougie Hamilton tallied a goal and an assist as the Boston Bruins scored three unanswered goals in their 3-1 win over the Dallas Stars on Tuesday. Loui Eriksson scored against his former team and Gregory Campbell also lit the lamp for the Bruins, who have won six of their last seven games. Tuukka Rask stopped 36 shots in the win. Vernon Fiddler supplied the Stars lone offense in his 700th career game and Kari Lehtonen allowed all three goals on 27 shots. After a scoreless first, Fiddler skated into the zone and beat Rask with a backhander from the right circle 6:46 into the second. Carl Soderberg raced up the left side, took a cross-ice pass from Chris Kelly and made a slick backhanded dish to Eriksson, who tied the game on a wrister with 5:43 left in the second. Campbell gave the Bruins the lead after his wrister went under the stick of a sliding Lehtonen with 1:33 left in the middle stanza. After Jason Demers went off for elbowing, Dallas took advantage on the power play as Hamiltons rising wrister from the right circle gave the Bruins a 3-1 advantage with 7:41 elapsed in the third. Colton Sceviour rang a shot off the post with 6:25 remaining and the Stars were unable to score on a late power play as the Bruins held on for the win. Game Notes The Bruins are 7-2-2 in their last 11 games vs. the Stars ... Bruins forward Brad Marchand served the second of his two-game suspension for a slew-footing incident that occurred on Jan. 15 against the Rangers ... Dallas forward Erik Cole left the game with an upper-body injury ... The two teams will meet again in Boston on Feb. 10 to wrap up the season series. Tyson Chandler Jersey . Cincinnati has lost back-to-back games in overtime, wasting a chance to take a commanding lead in their division. Marquis Daniels Jersey . -- Oakland Athletics starting pitchers Jarrod Parker and A. https://www.cheapmavericks.com/ . As each game passes (each has played close with the exception of last night) it becomes clearer just how evenly matched these two teams are and how one mistake, or one bad inning, is likely to sway the result. NAPLES, Fla. -- Defending champions Kenny Perry and Sean OHair shot an 8-under 64 in modified alternate-shot play Friday for a share of the first-round lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. The teams of Matt Kuchar-Harris English and Charles Howell III-Justin Leonard also shot 64 on the Ritz Carlton Resorts Tiburon course. The 24 teams will play better ball Saturday and finish with a scramble Sunday. After playing the front nine in 3 under, Perry and OHair birdied Nos. 13-16. "It was a fun day for me," said Perry, the Champions Tour player of the year and Charles Schwab Cup points champion. "When (OHair) poured it in from about 15 feet on the first hole I knew it was going to be a good day for us. We were never in any trouble. "We had a great chance to really go low today and better than 8 under, but thats OK. I mean, alternate shot is a tough format. To me its my favourite format. I love it more than any format of all the three. So, you know, you can lose it. If we get off to a crummy start its hard to catch up with best ball and scramble coming up." Kuchar and English birdied Nos. 12-14 and eagled No. 17. "Yeah,, it was a lot of fun playing with Harris," Kuchar said. James Donaldson Jersey. "I knew he was on some pretty good form and knew I had a good horse for a partner." English replaced the injured Brandt Snedeker in the field "This is a tournament that Ive always watched on TV growing up and it seemed like such a great format and such a good competition," English said. English hit a 6-iron shot from 192 yards to 6 feet to set up the eagle. "When you start hitting some good shots and start getting some momentum, you keep rolling and we did a good job of keeping that momentum going on the back nine and making a bunch of birdies and making eagle on 17," English said. Howell and Leonard birdied the final three holes on the front nine and added birdies at Nos. 10, 12, 13, 17 and 18. "Today we chose Justin to hit first and that was great for me because he drove it in the fairway every time and I could swing away at it." Howell said. Retief Goosen and Fredik Jacobson shot 67, and Jason Dufner and Dustin Johnson matched Chris DiMarco and Billy Horschel at 68. Tournament host Norman and Jonas Blixt had a 72. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz