Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

10.01.2020 03:15
He did some good work on the range Antworten

Butch Harmon reflects on Phil Mickelsons impressive start to The 145th Open and warns not to write off Dustin Johnsons title challenge at Royal Troon. Hoby Brenner Jersey ... The 145th Open Latest leaderboard I think weve seen two very different days. Thursday was a perfect day where it was warm and the wind going out made the course a lot easier. We saw Phil Mickelson tie the Open record round and have a chance for a 62, where he hit a heck of a putt which didnt quite make it.The second round was totally different, as the wind completely switched directions and it was cold and rainy. Even with those poor conditions though, the golf has still been very good. Ten under par is leading heading in to the weekend, which is pretty darn good after two days here. For Phil Mickelson not to win this tournament I think hes going to need to have a bad round and right now I just cant see that happening. Butch Harmon If you look at Dustin Johnson starting out, his swing was a little out of sync on Thursday. He did some good work on the range with Claude while I was on TV and said he warmed up well. He started his second round a little iffy, and after managing to knock it to three feet at the first hole he still missed it.After that though, he started to settle down and got himself back up to two under. Hes a long way behind, but he still has two rounds to go and he has the tendency to get better each round. Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss The Open. Watch live on NOW TV today for £10.99. No contract. Hes still going to be there or thereabouts come Sunday night. The course suits him as he can use the driver when he needs to and can hit irons off the tee.What were seeing with DJ, especially since he won the US Open, is that hes playing with so much more confidence. Hes feeling so much more relaxed in his game and I think hes going to make some sort of charge on Saturday. Johnson birdied three of his final four holes I love the way Henrik Stenson plays golf and I think hes one of the best players in the world . It appears at times that his concentration lapses and that often hurts him a little bit over 72 holes, but he has handled the elements and mentally stuck to his job.Before it started I was never going to pick my guys as thats not fair, but I always felt Stenson was one who could impress and right now hes making me look good! Links golf will sort you out and if youre not 100 per cent in control of what youre doing in your swing and control of the ball, it will get you as you cant fake it around here.You could tell last week at Castle Stuart though that Mickelson, who shot 66 in the last round, was trending in the right direction heading in to this week. He did what you have to do in Links golf on Thursday in hitting most of the fairways and only taking 26 putts, which is what you have to do to shoot a low round. Mickelson impressed in the rain Mickelson looks awfully good right now and is in complete control of his game. I love that how he has really adapted to playing links golf over the past four years or so.Hes not trying to overpower the golf course and is really taking what the course is giving him. Hes putting beautifully and hes the most creative guy Ive ever seen play golf, as his short game is phenomenal. I think hes going to be hard to beat.For Phil Mickelson not to win this tournament I think hes going to need to have a bad round and right now I just cant see that happening. Open on Sky Ways to watch The Open Watch The Open throughout the week on Sky Sports - your new home of The Open Also See: Royal Troon leaderboard The 145th Open: Day two recap Ways to watch The Open Golf live on Sky Sports Mike McKenzie Jersey . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O. Nick Easton Jersey . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-brian-hansen-jersey-large-282e.html . Mike Babcock has turned to the Montreal Canadiens goalie over Roberto Luongo, who backed Canada to a gold medal in Vancouver in 2010, for Canadas final preliminary round game against the ailing Finns.KATOWICE, Poland -- Top-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland was overcome by Alize Cornet of France 0-6, 6-2, 6-4 in the Katowice Open semifinals on Saturday. Cornet will face first-time WTA finalist Camila Giorgi of Italy. Radwanska didnt concede a set to Cornet in three previous matches, including at Indian Wells last month, and the hometown favourite won the first set quickly. Cornet levelled, but Radwanska had a point ffor 4-0 in the third when she began to unravel. Hokie Gajan Jersey. . Cornet won six of the last seven games for only her second career win over a top-three player. She will play for her fourth career title against Giorgi, who beat third-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain 7-6 (2), 6-4. Giorgi, who hadnt reached a WTA quarterfinals until this week, beat two top-20 players in the same tournament for the second time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz