Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

10.01.2020 03:04
had not engaged with the media since Antworten

In his first major interview since moving to Manchester City, Raheem Sterling reveals why he left Liverpool and how his mum is his Jose Mourinho. Air Max 270 React Electro Green . Sterlings high-profile £44m move from Anfield to the Etihad Stadium in the summer caused much anger among Liverpool fans, but the 21-year-old has made it clear he moved to better his career.The England international has had a topsy-turvy first season with City, who currently sit 12 points off the Premier League leaders Leicester with a game in hand ahead of the Manchester derby on Sunday, but insists the move was a great opportunity for him. The England international has had a topsy-turvy first season with City Asked by Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves what he thinks of the publics perception of him, Sterling insists he was focused on what was best for his career, and revealed his biggest critic can actually be his mother.He said: The main [comment] on my Instagram is the snake sign - thats the biggest one so far - and someone that loves money, hungry for money. When Shreeves met Sterling and Martial Geoff Shreeves gives us the insight into his interviews with Anthony Martial and Raheem Sterling Realistically, I am trying to improve as a player and thats the most important thing for me and for my development. I just did what I thought was best for my career at that moment in time.Asked about his mother Nadines input on his game, Sterling added: After games you get messages from friends and family and I can honestly say of all the games Ive played this year about 10 to 15 times Ive had - from my mum - you werent in the box as much as you should be. You should be closer to the goal so it makes it easier for you. Sterlings high-profile £44m move from Anfield to the Etihad Stadium in the summer caused much anger among Liverpool fans I cant believe her level of thinking. I actually call her Jose Mourinho because she actually thinks she is the Chosen One!To be fair to her, at the start when I was 17 she didnt know as much. She knew all the rules and stuff like that - but the things shes telling me are the things I am trying to get better at.Its kind of annoying because those are things Im trying to change and get better at and shes pointing it out to me and I dont like that! Its the fact that its actually true is the most annoying bit! Sterling has 11 goals in 41 appearances since his move to City Sterling, who has scored 11 goals in 41 games for City, had not engaged with the media since the summer move.He insists that decision is solely down to him wanting to concentrate on the football, and the desire to let his play on the pitch do the talking. Obviously getting a move to City was a great opportunity for me and a great stepping stone, but I thought to give myself the best chance to progress and do well was to try to stay out of peoples TVs and headlines.I tried to be seen to focus on football and make it the right headlines. Its a difficult one because people formed an opinion on me and I cant do anything to change that.If I came out again and said something else it would probably make the situation a lot worse. Maybe it could have made it better, who knows? Brendan Rodgers spoke to Goals on Sunday about Sterlings move from Liverpool to Manchester City and why he has the potential to be world class I thought to myself at that moment in time it was the right thing to do - get a level playing field and try to keep it a smooth one and go into the season with the right head and focus.I think Ive not done too bad. I think Ive stayed out of the way.See the extended Geoff Shreeves interview with Sterling and Anthony Martial on Super Sunday ahead of Manchester City v Manchester United on Sky Sports 1HD from 3.30pm. Also See: Aguero: Title slipping away When Geoff met Martial and Sterling Toure agent in City ultimatum Premier League questions Air Max 270 React Doré Pas Cher .J. - Percy Harvin is ready to go, and theres no question in his mind hell be playing Sunday. Air Max 270 Bowfin Noir Pas Cher . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-react-grise.html . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night.The Vancouver Canucks kicked off their road trip with a 5-0 victory over the Blue Jackets in Columbus. After a scoreless, uneventful first period, the Canucks created a spark late in the second period when Chris Higgins potted a goal at the 15:25 mark, a goal which Sergei Bobrovsky would no doubt like to have back. The flood gates opened in the third period as Henrik Sedin, Shawn Matthias and Alex Burrows all had goals before Brad Richardson puut the final nail in Columbus coffin with an empty netter. Air Max 270 React Noir Bleu. Nick Bonino had three assists in the win. Ryan Miller made 27 saves for his second straight shut out. Vancouver return to action on Sunday morning when they travel to Detroit to take on the Red Wings. Detroit were 5-4 shootout winners over New Jersey Friday evening. Hear the call of Sundays game on TSN 1040. Pre-game coverage at 9 am. Puck drop at 11 am. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz