Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

06.01.2020 03:01
against current members in the Big Ten Antworten

Madison, WI (SportsNetwork. Memphis Grizzlies Pro Shop .com) - Frank Kaminsky had 26 points and five rebounds to lead No. 3 Wisconsin to a 78-54 win over Boise State on Saturday. Nigel Hayes scored 15 points with five rebounds and Traevon Jackson finished with 11 points, five assists and three boards for the Badgers (4-0), who were coming off an 84-60 win over Green Bay on Wednesday. Derrick Marks supplied 16 points and three assists for the Broncos (3-1), who suffered their first loss of the season after a thrilling 72-67 double- overtime win over Montana on Tuesday. Kaminsky drained two straight jumpers to stake the Badgers to a 22-11 lead with 8:18 to play in the first half. Mikey Thompson, however, answered back with a 3-pointer and the Broncos used a 7-0 run to pull within four over three minutes later. Duje Dukans trey with under a minute to play made it a 14-point game for the Badgers, who used a scorching 62.5 shooting percentage to take a 38-24 lead into half. Jackson supplied seven points in a 9-0 run to put Wisconsin up 58-35 with 10:35 remaining and the Badgers held their cushion, which increased to 27 points down the stretch. Game Notes The Broncos fell to 0-8 all-time against current members in the Big Ten ... Wisconsin shot 21-of-49 from the field (42.9 percent), while Boise State made 31-of-56 (55.4 percent) of its shots ... The Badgers will travel to the Bahamas for the Battle 4 Atlantis on Nov. 26-28. They will take on UAB in Wednesdays tournament opener. Tyus Jones Jersey ." Those traits were clear to the 24,071 at Olympic Stadium on Saturday as the Impact dominated the scoring chances but settled for a 2-2 draw with the New York Red Bulls in a battle of still-winless Major League Soccer teams. Grizzlies Jerseys 2020 . You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. https://www.cheapgrizzlies.com/934p-ja-morant-jersey-grizzlies.html . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event.LA MOLINA, Spain - Canadas Dominique Maltais capped her snowboard cross season title by winning the final World Cup of the season on Saturday. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-François, Que., overtook and held off Lindsey Jacobellis to edge out the American and win the womens final under sunny skies in the Pyrenees mountains. Raffaella Brutto of Italy finished third after Yuka Fujimori of Japan crashed. Maltais, who won the silver medal at the Sochi Olympics, finished the season with 5,400 points. Jacobellis was next with 3,760, followed by Alexandra Jekova of Bulgaria with 2,850. "I knew that the crystal globe was waiting for me already," Maltais said. "But I love what I do, so I really wanted to end the season on a good way. Im very happy about my careers fifth title." Maltais called it a "great race on a great course." "It was tight racing from quarter-finals through finals," she said. "I pushed myself a lot because I wanted to finish the season with a big win." Paul Berg of Germany earneed his first career individual win. Grayson Allen Jersey. Berg rode flawlessly to finish ahead of Olympic silver medallist Nikolay Olyunin, with Spaniard Regino Hernandez coming third after he and Calgarys Christopher Robanske slowed each other down early in the descent. On Friday, Omar Visintin of Italy claimed the mens season title when Australian Jarryd Hughes, the only rider with a chance to overtake Visintin in the standings, failed to qualify. Visintin didnt advance beyond Saturdays quarter-finals. Olympic champion Pierre Vaultier of France fell early in the round of 16. Berg and Robanske both moved ahead of Hughes in the standings. Bergs win lifted him into second place to end the season with 2,150 points, behind Visintins 3,076. Robanske ended the campaign in third with 2,120. "Im speechless," Berg said. "Yesterday, I was happy about my good result in the qualifications. Today, I just wanted to go for it and challenge the big names. I never thought about winning a World Cup this season. Its still such a surprise." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz