Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
liny195 Offline

03.01.2020 08:58
More of the latest Browns news and notes from Antworten

around the web in today’s dose of the Saturday Dawg Chow." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDawgs EDTShareTweetShareShareSaturday Dawg Chow: Browns news (5/18/19)Ken Blaze-USA TODAY SportsCleveland Browns:40 turning points on Browns’ path to contention (MMQB) - The Cleveland Browns have become the darlings of the NFL this offseason. So let’s remember the long and winding journey they’ve taken to get to this point.Austin Corbett https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Howard-Wilson-Jersey , Genard Avery, Antonio Callaway -- are these second-year Browns ready for more? (cleveland.com) - This was a May reminder that while second-year Browns like Baker Mayfield, Denzel Ward and Nick Chubb are getting extra reps this spring in major roles compared to a year ago, there are some other second-year Browns who are being counted on without anyone knowing just how much they can handle.Olivier Vernon excited to be part of Dorsey’s plan (ohio.com) - When the Browns reached an agreement to trade for Olivier Vernon on March 8, the veteran defensive end had no idea General Manager John Dorsey would pull off an NFL-rocking blockbuster deal just four days later. But, of course https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Bernie-Kosar-Jersey , that’s exactly what happened.NFL:Josh Norman: Dave Gettleman ‘winning for’ Redskins (NFL.com) - announced it had signed wide receiver Michael Floyd, a first-round pick of the Cardinals in 2012. Later in the day, Baltimore also added pass rusher Shane Ray, a first-rounder in Denver just four years ago. Thursday, the club brought pack outside linebacker Pernell McPhee, who spent the first four years of his career (2011-14) in Charm City. Browns wide receiver Antonio Callaway has been working with reserve units during training camp and he won’t be playing at all during the first four weeks of the regular season.Callaway has been suspended for the first four games of the 2019 season because of a substance abuse policy violation. Callaway can practice and play with the team in the preseason before going on the suspended list.“I take full responsibility for my actions Derrick Kindred Jersey ,” Callaway said in a statement. “I made a mistake and I own that. I have taken steps to make myself better and I appreciate the Browns standing by me and supporting me during this time. I know there’s nothing I can say to regain trust; it will all be about my actions.”Callaway was cited for marijuana possession charges last summer, but had those charges dismissed earlier this year. Callaway was also cited for marijuana possession while at the University of Florida, where he had several other off-field incidents that led to him being suspended for the entire 2017 season.Callaway caught 43 passes for 586 yards and five touchdowns during his rookie season. He had three catches for 42 yards against Washington on Thursday night.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz