Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
liny195 Offline

03.01.2020 04:48
Weekend Eve Open Thread" Open ThreadsMinnesota Antworten

Vikings News and Links: May 17th Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , 2019New,619commentsWeekend Eve Open ThreadCDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Minnesota Vikings News and Links: May 17th, 2019TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Dustin Bradford/Getty ImagesGood Morning!Like you probably did, I read Jonah’s article the other day linky about the Vikings backup QB situation, and not surprisingly the first two comments were mine.I’ve seen a couple people ask in the comments section “why Kyle Sloter,” he’s an UDFA nobody third string PS QB.I’m a Slotergoat aficionado for that very reason.He’s a kid who wasn’t drafted, wasn’t given a big signing bonus, didn’t get a roster spot because he was a 1st round pick and didn’t come with a lot off fanfare and hype.That’s the kind of player I can get behind, the guy who shows up Adult Cameron Smith Jersey , works hard and lets his game speak for itself.Same with Chad Beebe and Brandon Zylstra.I wouldn’t pretend to know whether Sloter will end up as the Vikings backup QB this year, I hope his game has progressed to the point that he can.We’re creeping along towards training camp, meanwhile let’s carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have another cup of coffee.Around the DN since our last open thread:From Chris, Irv Smith thinks that he and Kyle Rudolph could be a great combination.Also from Chris, Kyle Rudolph says he’s “too young” to take a pay cut.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Brian Robison: roller coster “Miracle” game summarizes his 11 year career.Ten moments that defined Brian Robison’s football journey.From their lunch break series: ESPN lists two more Vikings among the “most underrated” in the NFL.Brian Robison joined ‘The Power Trip Morning Show’ via an interview taped just prior to his retirement press conference on Wednesday.EVERY Episode of ‘96 Questions with Brian Robison for the first three seasons.Courtney Cronin at the ESPN NFC North Blog says learning wine business bred confidence for Vikings rookie LB Cameron Smith.League news: From NFL.com Patrick Peterson: ‘I’m not happy, but relieved it’s out’Cam Newton Big And Tall Cameron Smith Jersey , Bears among those in need of good luck in 2019.Are changes upcoming for PI penalty challenges?Falcons assistant general manager Scott Pioli resigns.Bengals sign 1st-round offensive tackle Jonah Williams.Buccaneers rookie LB Devin White impressing early.We come to today’s media selection: Led Zepplin - Kashmir (2007 remaster)Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waiter, try the shrimp and grits and Welcome Aboard!` The Minnesota Vikings officially named Kevin Stefanski their offensive coordinator for the 2019 season Wednesday afternoon.More Vikings coveragePhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Rookie Bradbury is central figure to Vikings’ overhauled offensive lineVikings depth at cornerback being tested, Hughes still not clearedPlayers to watch at Minnesota Vikings 2019 training campTop Tweets: Vikings WR Diggs makes push for All-NFL Style TeamStefanski will be the fourth offensive coordinator to coach under Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer in five seasons.“Kevin is a smart young coach with a bright future,” Zimmer said in a press release. “I’m happy to have him take over the offensive coordinator job. His work ethic and teaching ability have been obvious to me behind the scenes since I came here five years ago. He’s well respected by coaches and players both and I know he’s up to the task.”Stefanski filled in at offensive coordinator for Minnesota’s final three games after John DeFilippo was fired. The Vikings won two of those contests, averaging 26 points per game under Stefanski.“I was thrilled to hear that he’d be back,” quarterback Kirk Cousins said. “We feel like the continuity is very important, not only for me at the quarterback position but for our entire offense, for the young players learning the system and for our coaching staff to have the familiarity, as well.”The 36-year-old coach has been in the Vikings organization since he was responsible for administrative duties and special projects under Brad Childress from 2006-08. He’s also served as assistant quarterbacks coach (2009-13) Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , tight ends coach (2014-15), running backs coach (2016) and quarterbacks coach (2017-18) for the purple.“When we get back, we’re going to be 110 percent in for him,” running back Dalvin Cook said. “Everything we’re going to do, we’re going to have fun. But we’re going to raise the bar up to his level.”Stefanski was reportedly a finalist for Cleveland’s head coaching position, but the Browns opted to hire Freddie Kitchens instead.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz