Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

03.01.2020 02:49
who was a substitute after Gael Monfils Antworten

Novak Djokovic was less than impressed with receiving a time violation in his win over David Goffin, calling it completely ridiculous. Vans Old Skool Sale . The world No 2 eased past Goffin 6-1 6-2 to secure his third straight win at the ATP World Tour Finals.But there was a moment of frustration for Djokovic during the fifth game of the match when he was given a time violation for taking too long between points. It came at the end of a lengthy point that Goffin, who was a substitute after Gael Monfils withdrew with injury, won with a lob.Djokovic remonstrated with the umpire at the change of ends and expressed his frustration to Sky Sports Mark Petchey after the match. Djokovic talks to Mark Petchey about the time violation Its really not fair I get a call violation for going a few seconds over the time. I understand there is a rule but there is also an understanding of the game, he said.It was a long point, it was the fifth game of the match, it was the first time I went over the allowed time, and he gives me a warning. He doesnt recognise the situation and the circumstances we were in, because if he did he would tell me to hurry up a bit. I dont understand why he did it.There should be fairness to this rule. If you go over for the first time you have plenty of time to tell me. If you give me a warning after that I wont say a word, but not the first time I go over. I think its completely ridiculous.Sky Sports analyst Leif Shiras said afterwards he favours the introduction of a shot clock so players can see how long they take between points. Djokovic says he felt more comfortable on court than in past matches And former world No 4 Greg Rusedski added: You get a warning first, saying you have gone over by a few seconds, then next time told I will call you. Thats an unwritten rule. At the end of the day, lets have some common sense.Aside from the time violation, there was little for Djokovic to complain about during a routine win.I felt the most comfortable today from all the three matches I have played, he said. I felt I increased the level and quality of tennis. So thats a good sign. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 17, 2016, 6:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Its not easy for him, he came here and practiced for the last couple of days, he didnt play his best tennis but I wish him all the best and he is a great player.Djokovic will now look ahead to the semi-finals as he continues his quest to win the tournament for a fifth year in a row and finish the year as world No 1 ahead of Andy Murray.Theres no stress at all, he added. We come here to play and enjoy. This is one of the best tournaments in the world so I am just having fun on the court.Watch every day of the ATP World Tour Finals, from November 13-20, live on Sky Sports. Full schedule here.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Also See: Murray targets perfect Sunday Wawrinka keeps hopes alive Murray beats Nishikori in epic One of the best matches ever Vans Sale Store .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. Vans Old Skool Black Sale . But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3. http://www.vanssalestore.com/vans-old-skool-clearance.html . The Big Man finished 3-1 in Week 19, and sits at 53-24 on the season. Now Schultz is ready for more action.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Tanner Pearson scored the go-ahead goal early in the second period, lifting the Los Angeles Kings over the Carolina Hurricanes, 3-2, on Thursday. Jarret Stoll and Trevor Lewis also scored ffor the Kings, who have won three in a row. Vans Shoes Clearance. Jonathan Quick made 25 saves. Eric Staal and Jeff Skinner lit the lamp for the Hurricanes, who have lost four of five. Cam Ward stopped 36-of-39 shots. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz