Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

31.12.2019 02:56
Prairie View only had two points off the Badgers Antworten

MADISON, Wis. Air Force 1 Yellow Outlet . -- Prairie View A&M coach Byron Rimm said his team was just trying to work on a few things against No. 4 Wisconsin. Now its time for the Panthers to get home for conference play. Prairie View wrapped up a nine-game road swing Saturday with its eighth loss on the trip, 80-43 against the No. 4 Badgers. The Panthers fell behind early and never really challenged Wisconsin. "I hate to say it, but its almost like a glorified practice for us to see if we can get some stuff done," Rimm said. "We are still trying to win the game, but weve got to be realistic at a game like this." The Badgers, meanwhile, are turning their focus toward the Big Ten, starting Thursday at Northwestern, and Frank Kaminsky said his expectation is a conference title. "I think you talk to anyone in our locker room, theyll say the same thing," Kaminsky said. "We were so close last year. To not come away with it in the Big Ten tournament left a sour taste in our mouths. We really want it this year, and were going to do everything we can to get that." That may have seemed like bold talk heading into the season with Wisconsin needing to replace its entire starting front line after the departures of Jared Berggren, Mike Bruesewitz and Ryan Evans. But Saturdays win improved Wisconsins record to 13-0, the Badgers best start since the 1913-14 squad went 15-0. Playing for the first time in two weeks, the Badgers were a little rusty from 3-point range. But everything else was working as they dominated at the free throw line and on the boards while committing just two turnovers. Prairie View (2-10) went to a zone defence early, which helped slow down the Badgers somewhat offensively as they shot just 9 of 27 from behind the arc. They averaged making better than 40 per cent of their 3-pointers coming in. But that defensive approach also seemed to open up holes in the Panthers defence when it came to the boards. Wisconsin outrebounded Prairie View 42-25 while turning 16 offensive rebounds into 19 points. "Sometimes, a zone will allow that to happen, not that it tries to," Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan said. "But again, we did have a height advantage, but that doesnt always mean youre going to rebound. But we were opportunistic. We moved our feet. I thought we got in good position to get the misses that were out there." Rimm said he thought the Panthers could use their lack of size to drive against the Badgers. But that didnt translate to the free throw line, where they were just 3 of 4 compared to Wisconsins 21 of 28. Though the Panthers werent terribly sloppy with the ball, committing 13 turnovers, Wisconsin turned those mistakes into 17 points. Prairie View only had two points off the Badgers two turnovers. Montrael Scott scored 14 to lead the Panthers, who return home Jan. 4 to take on Southern in the Panthers conference opener. The Badgers opened the game by outscoring Prairie View 23-6 over the first 10 minutes and were never challenged. Sam Dekker scored 16 points and grabbed 11 rebounds, his third career double-double, to lead the Badgers, while Ben Brust added 11. Kaminsky and Nigel Hayes each scored 10 points apiece with Kaminsky adding seven rebounds and Hayes three blocks. Still, it was Hayes alley-oop to Dekker in the second half that had the players buzzing after the game. With the two of them on a fast break, Hayes lofted the ball over a defender and well off the rim to Dekker, who reached back with one hand fully extended to slam it down. Ryan said he caught "a lot of eyes looking up at the replay thing while we were sitting there at the timeout" that followed the dunk, adding he had no idea how Dekker was able to catch the ball. Hayes, somewhat in jest, said there was a reason behind the somewhat off target pass, saying if he put it close to the rim for a Dekker dunk, the best the highlight would have done was the nightly news in Wisconsin. "If I throw the ball high, almost out of bounds, behind the backboard, Sam dunks it, were talking SportsCenter top 10," Hayes said. "So, you know, all credit to Sam. Thanks for making me look good." Air Force 1 2020 .com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. Air Force 1 Blue Outlet . -- Arkansas didnt need a spectacular dunk to beat No. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/air-force-1-retro-outlet/ .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers.Mike Phelan has confirmed he wants to be Hulls next manager after telling Sky Sports News HQ: Watch this space. Phelan is in temporary charge following Steve Bruces departure and is Sky Bets favourite to succeed his former boss on a permanent basis.The 53-year-old, formerly Sir Alex Fergusons right-hand man at Manchester United, has never had a managerial role, although he was also caretaker boss at Norwich for a short spell in 2015. He told the Hull Daily Mail: I want to be a manager. I dont really see why I shouldnt want to be a manager. Time will tell. That decision doesnt sometimes come down to you.Ive had a small chat and I was asked if I would carry on being in charge for now. We have games, we have preparations, weve still got three weeks to go.Speaking after a 2-0 friendly win at Scunthorpe he told SSNHQ: I dont know whats round the corner.What Ive got to do is make sure the players at my disposal are fit and ready for a Premier League season. The rest, Im afraid, will have to take care of itself.Asked outright if he wants the job, Phelan said: Thats not an answer Im going to give you, simply because my remit right now is to keep these players ticking over, keep them prepared and. Air Force 1 Store. ..watch this space.Phelan admitted Bruces exit was no surprise after the clubs for-sale status contributed to a lack of action in the transfer market following Mays play-off win. Bruce took Hull back into the Premier League via the play-offs He said: There have been things going on throughout pre-season, but thats for you to find out and for me not to say anything.Obviously managers get frustrated at the times you want to be bringing in new players. Steves no different to anybody else. Things werent developing possibly the way he wanted.Steve was sad about the whole situation. We were concerned for him, really. Were talking about a guy who has put a lot of service into this football club, probably the most successful guy Hull Citys ever had. Also See: Bruce leaves Hull Hull City contenders Boro bid for Maguire ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz