Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

27.12.2019 03:04
Alex Noren has carded back-to-back Antworten

Chiles Felipe Aguilar claimed the clubhouse lead in the weather-disrupted Volvo China Open after finally overcoming the effects of his unorthodox winter activities. Cheap Air Force 270 . Aguilar stormed home in 31 at Topwin Golf and Country Club to add a flawless 65 to his opening 68 and set the target on 11 under par, one shot ahead of Swedens Alex Noren and Austrias Bernd Wiesberger. Leaderboard Volvo China Open The 41-year-old had missed the cut in six straight events before finishing tied 58th in the Shenzhen International last week and admitted completing an Ironman triathlon over the winter had taken its toll. Its been a tough beginning of the year so hopefully this will be a turnaround point, Aguilar said.I think I believe my doctors when they said the Ironman was going to affect my fitness for the first two months [of the year]. They said it could take 45 days [to recover] and it took close to 60 days.It takes a lot of time and energy and both sports dont go along with each other. I look back on it as a great experience and Ill do it again after I quit playing golf.Play was initially suspended due to the threat of lightning and then abandoned for the day due to darkness, with the second round set to resume early on Saturday. First-round leader Hennie Otto has four holes to play and is two shots off the lead on nine under par alongside Englands Tyrrell Hatton, Denmarks Lucas Bjerregaard, Germanys Marcel Siem and Koreas Tae-hoon Kim, who recorded a hole-in-one on his way to a brilliant 64.Kim holed out on the 177-yard 13th hole in a remarkable run of scoring which saw him play a 12-hole stretch in nine under par, before dropping his only shot of the day on the 17th. Willett tribute to Spieth Masters champion salutes classy American I played well and after I got the hole-in-one I became really confident and finished really well, the world No 563 said.It was about 165 metres but with the view from the tee, we couldnt see the hole, only the top of the flag. I was aiming a little to the left of the pin and I just hit a seven iron, it was a beautiful shot and the galleries beside the green shouted out so thats how I knew.Noren carded five birdies and no bogeys to record a second consecutive 67, while Wiesberger carded four birdies and one bogey in his 69. Alex Noren has carded back-to-back 67s I felt relaxed out there, Wiesberger said. I played great golf yesterday and scored really well in tough conditions yesterday so I was looking forward to getting out there this morning and trying to do the same.I played decent, not quite as well as yesterday, especially off the tee and was struggling with the pace of my putting early on. I left a lot of putts short but all in all I feel well on the golf course and its a good first two days.Defending champion Wu Ashun, who became the first Chinese player to win a European Tour event on home soil 12 months ago, is four under par with seven holes remaining, with the halfway cut projected to fall at two under. Also See: Willett tribute to Spieth WATCH: Willett replays 16th Stuard leads in New Orleans WATCH: Love v Clarke quiz Air Force 1 Store Sale .J. -- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is going to start the off-season training program with a surgically repaired left ankle. Air Force 1 Yellow On Sale . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. http://www.airforce1storesale.com/ . Left back Layvin Kurzawa put Monaco ahead in the 36th minute with a low shot after being set up by midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, sweeping the ball in after running onto Kondogbias cross from the left.Jack Wilshere admits he is unsure if he will ever play for Arsenal again. The 24-year-old, who has been recalled for England after his impressive performances on loan at Bournemouth this season, says he does not know what the future holds beyond this term.Wilshere insists a loan was the best option for him after Gunners boss Arsene Wenger failed to offer him first-team football guarantees, and believes Bournemouths different approach is benefiting his fitness.Despite his affection for Arsenal, having graduated from the clubs academy, Wilshere admits there may come a time when he will have to consider leaving the club on a permanent basis. Jack Wilshere talks to Sky Sports about his future plans with Arsenal Its difficult for me to say because I love Arsenal and Ive had great times there, and theyve been great for me, and I can still see myself playing there.But who knows what the future holds? Ive got a year left when I go back there.At the moment Im just trying to have a season where it puts me in a good position at the end of the year, Im improved as a player and Arsenal want me back, and well see where we go from there. Jack Wilshere insists he has no issues with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger I always thought to myself of course I love Arsenal but if there comes a time where I have to leave, then I have to leave, you know? If I go back and Im not going to be playing, then, of course, I have to think about things. Air Force 1 Red Discount. But at the moment Im concentrating on Bournemouth. I want to put myself in a position where I go back next year and Im a better player, and Im fitter, and I can prove to people I can play week in, week out, and Im ready for the challenge.Wilshere, who has played over 100 Premier League games for Arsenal but spent almost the entirety of last season out with injury, insists he has no issues with manager Wenger.And the midfielder says he would be delighted if the Gunners won the title in his absence. Jack Wilshere has impressed for Bournemouth on loan this season Jack Wilshere has impressed for Bournemouth on loan this season I spoke to Arsene before I went to Bournemouth and he said I would play, but I wanted more than that, he said. I wanted to be an important player for the team and play week in, week out - from the start - and I just got the feeling I needed a change if I was to experience that.I spoke to him on the phone, I didnt speak to him in person, so it was hard to tell (if he wanted to keep me). I said to him I wanted to play and hed already had a feeling that I wanted to go on loan because my agent had spoken to Dick Law (contract negotiator), and I think hed had the chance to think about it, and when I spoke to him he said its fine.I knew that theyd got a strong squad this year, they were in a good position when I left, so of course I want them to win the league. For the manager, especially, Id be delighted.I know that he really believes in that squad and hes worked hard over the years. Hes taken a lot of stick from people but I think thats always been his goal. Its the Premier League, hes working towards that and theyve got a great chance this year. Also See: Wilshere among nine to train alone Wilsheres Arsenal career is over Wilshere back in England fold England snub convinced me to move ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz