Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

25.12.2019 04:37
its the right one for me to make Antworten

Portland, OR (SportsNetwork. Air Max Axis Sale .com) - Portland Timbers midfielder Steve Zakuani announced his retirement from professional soccer Wednesday, bringing an end to a six-year professional career in Major League Soccer. The 26-year-old was the first-overall selection by Seattle Sounders FC in the 2009 MLS SuperDraft. He appeared in 29 matches in each of his first two seasons in MLS, recording career-highs in goals (10) and assists (6) during the 2010 campaign. Zakuani saw his 2011 season end prematurely after sustaining a broken tibia and fibula in his right leg against the Colorado Rapids on April 22, 2011, just seven games into the campaign. The University of Akron product eventually recovered and joined the Timbers prior to the 2014 season, appearing in 17 league matches and producing three assists. This is hands down the toughest decision Ive had to make in my life, but with all things taken into consideration, I have peace that its the right one for me to make, Zakuani said. Not being able to consistently perform at the high level Im used to was tough to deal with mentally, and the constant physical pain I was under from week to week also took its toll. Rather than play through aches and pains for the next few years, Ive chosen to go on with my life because as much as I love the sport, my health has to come first. There are many people I could thank for the role theyve played in my career, and the time for that will come. Right now, I want to thank the two clubs that I played for - the Sounders and Timbers - for giving me the opportunity to represent them and live my dream. It was a tough year for me in Portland, but the organization treated me very well and gave me tremendous support through my injuries and my decision to retire. Air Max Trainer Sale . Petersburg of the KHL. Belov was a free agent last summer when he signed a one-year contract with the Oilers. In 57 games this season he had one goal and six assists with 34 penalty minutes in Edmonton. Nike Air Skylon Sale .C. -- Charles Oakley, one of the NBAs all-time tough guys, may not return to the Charlotte Bobcats bench next season because of a painful back condition he says was caused during an assault last year in Las Vegas. https://www.wholesaleshoesforcheap.com/air-max-1-sale/ . Dallas (2-0-1) sits atop the Western Conference with an MLS-best seven points. Castillo opened the scoring in the 71st minute off a Mauro Diaz set piece, and Watson outran defender Tony Lochhead on a long ball and then juked goalkeeper Ian Kennedy for the eventual game-winner in the 78th minute.SHERBROOKE, Que. -- An anaemic Sherbrooke Phoenix offence stunned the league-leading Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play Wednesday. Sherbrooke (14-25-4) never fired more than six shots in a period, and only had three shots in the third, still surprised with goals from Tim Wieser, Matej Beran, Jean-Francois Lavoie and Simon Desbiens. Nathanael Halbert, Ryan Tesink and Frederic Bergeron scored for the Armada (27-8-7), which fell short after a two-goal third period. Phoenix goaltender Maxime Lagace finished with 27 saves. Armada starter Etienne Marcoux was pulled after allowing three goals on six shots. His replacement, Samuel Montembeault, gave up one goal on eight shots. --- MOOSEHEADS 5 ISLANDERS 2 CHARLOTTETOWN -- Halifax scored four unanswered goals to blow past the Islanders. Andrew Shewfelt, Luca Ciampini, Darcy Ashley, Connor Moynihan and Danny Moynihan scored for the Mooseheads (26-15-1). Anthony Cortese and Daniel Sprong had goals in the first period for the Islanders (16-21-5). Halifaxs Kevin Darveau finished with 24 saves, while Charlottetowns Eric Brassard stopped 35 shots. --- REMPARTS 6 TIGRES 2 VICTORIAVILLE, Que. -- Fabrice Herzog and Anthony Duclair each scored twice to lead Quebec. Adam Erne and Olivier Archambault also scorred for the Remparts (23-11-8). Yeezy 500 Sale. The Tigres (16-19-6) only offence came from Jonathan Diaby and Philippe Hudon. Quebecs Francois Brassard stopped 32 shots. Francois Tremblay was pulled from Victoriavilles net after giving up three goals on seven shots. Guillaume Briand-Briere allowed another three goals in relief. --- OLYMPIQUES 5 SAGUENEENS 0 GATINEAU, Que. -- Anthony Brodeur earned the shutout with 21 saves for the Olympiques third straight win. Jean-Simon Deslauriers, Vaclav Karabacek, Simon Tardif-Richard, Alexis Pepin and Jonathan Bourcier scored for Gatineau (27-14-1), which had four goals in the second period. Domenic Graham allowed all five goals on 42 shots in Chicoutimis (21-21-1) net. The Sagueneens were let down by their power-play unit, which failed to score on four chances. Gatineau meanwhile went 1 for 3. --- HUSKIES 4 VOLTIGEURS 2 ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. -- The Huskies scored three unanswered goals to beat Drummondville. Marcus Power, Liam OBrien, Jean-Sebastien Dea and Julien Nantel had a goal apiece for Rouyn-Noranda (25-11-5). Nikolas Brouillard and Georgs Golovkovs replied for the Voltigeurs (26-14-2). Alexandre Belanger finished with 19 saves in the Huskies net, while at the other end of the ice Louis-Philip Guindon stopped 20 shots. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz