Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

25.12.2019 04:28
its often a viewers nightmare Antworten

I have always professed that football with playoff reason and purpose is so much more an advantage that the goal of playing out the season in an effort to win but stay healthy too. Darko Milicic Jersey . How can you explain the Philadelphia Eagles battling for an NFC East title and losing to Minnesota when Minnesota does not have either of its starting running backs? How can Dallas, who can only get into the playoffs but end up being dominated in the second half by Green Bay. Cincinnati, who had the opportunity to be the second seed in the AFC playoffs but lose to Pittsburgh 30-20 in a game that was not even close. And New Orleans simply has to beat the Rams and Bucs, not even the Panthers and they win the NFC South yet lose in St. Louis meaning next week in Carolina means everything. Week 15 of NFL football made no sense. Turning it Around In Miami, as an organization the Dolphins took a big step forward in present and future success. The win over New England changed perception of a team that as little as two months ago was considered the derelicts of NFL football. Because it was two months ago that whole Richie Incognito / Jonathan Martin story was everywhere and transitioned into much more: a topic of football conversation became a social and ethical opinion-based topic. Truth is that now with the Dolphins so close to a playoff experience depending on their play and that of Baltimore, the discussion of bringing both players back to the organization has gone from should we to why should we? The more success Miami has, the less likely either player will be a Dolphin again. Falling Apart In Dallas the drama continues. Defensively they just dont have the people to play. Offensively the play in terms of run versus pass is highly criticized and should be. In a game where Dallas had a dominant lead in the second half they ran seven run plays when they had 30 opportunities. And you have a running back of the quality of DeMarco Murray. It really makes no sense. Sure, it will be Tony Romo that takes the heat and part of it is his fault, but only part of it. But when you have a dominant lead your best asset is time, using time to your advantage as if it was another player. The same run the ball or not run the ball problem was evident in the Monday night Chicago Bears game. Remember how well Murray performed early and often? Then Dallas got behind on points by 14 and there was no more DeMarco Murray. The execution of well designed and thought out plays is always the number one priority. But the type of play, run, pass, draw, screen, deep ball, check down and on and on and on have almost equal value. Players win and players lose but the last two weeks the Cowboys offensive decision making has been in a panic and not using patience. Road Production In Washington the numbers were impressive, 29 of 45 for 381 yards is what Kirk Cousins produced on the road in Atlanta. The pessimistic side is relevant. The Falcons do not have a top defence and are eliminated from the playoffs. But the optimistic side is also worth acknowledgment. The game of NFL football is not too big for Kirk Cousins to handle or assimilate. Almost 400 yards is exceptional and 29 completions outstanding. Maybe a bit of a dramatic statement but RG3 has some competition for the job of starting quarterback of the Washington Redskins. Trouble By the Bay In Oakland it is starting to get humiliating. 56 points allowed against a game-managing quarterback of Alex Smiths skills. Screen pass after screen pass for touchdown after touchdown? The Raiders had some moments this year but not enough, still the good news is this. As of next year they should be out of salary cap extreme limitations. $60 million new dollars could and should be available for free agents and present personnel. Truthful concern is that free agency does not guarantee success at all. The Raiders will have a lot of money to work with but will they make the right decisions on the money they invest? Proving His Worth Monday night football, Ravens 18, Lions 16. The one player that really caught my eye was Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith. A first-round draft pick in 2011, I thought he played well against the best receiver in football Calvin Johnson. Yes "Calvin the Great" did not have a great day with two clear drops but in the one-on-one competition between Johnson and Smith, Jimmy Smith held his own. Your best evaluation of how good are you comes when you play the very best. It wont get much tougher than what Smith experienced Monday night. Praise for the Coach Finally I thought Jon Gruden brought up a unique possibility of having a challenge call possible on judgment calls such as pass interference. Now I am not in favour of more delays in the flow of NFL football, quite the opposite as the game needs to speed up. But looking at the pass interference penalty that was not called and took away a could-be touchdown pass, maybe its not a bad idea. Only if the challenges remain at two per half and NO more. Please. Football is an advertisers dream but as a fan, its often a viewers nightmare. Keep the games integrity and viability but not at the expense of flow and action. Orlando Magic Pro Shop . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. Pat Garrity Jersey . Juventus announced details of the deal Saturday, saying that Morata signed a five-year contract with the club. The deal also includes an option for Madrid to buy Morata back for up to (euro)30 million ($40. https://www.cheapmagiconline.com/ . -- Tony Finau won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. doesnt see any reason to lament his lot in life right now. Despite dealing with a torn left ACL that sidelined him for the Super Bowl and probably cost him $1 million in salary next season, the Denver Broncos most versatile cornerback was thrilled to sign his one-year restricted free-agent tender Tuesday. It will pay him $2,187,000 next season — or more than 1,000 times the $2,000 signing bonus he received four years ago as an undrafted college free agent. "Ill take it," Harris told The Associated Press. "Im definitely happy with it. Im excited to go back out there, get back healthy and lead this team back to the Super Bowl." Had Harris not gotten hurt in the playoffs, the Broncos would have probably had to use the highest tender on him — a one-year deal worth more than $3.1 million that carried a first-round pick as compensation. Instead, they were able to use the second-highest tender available. With the Broncos able to match any offers, no suitors came calling for Harris, whos been rehabbing at the Broncos facilities since shortly after undergoing surgery in February following Denvers loss to Seattle in the Super Bowl. "Teams were not going to give up a second-round pick. We realized that," Harris said. "We know that next year is a big year for me." Harris ligament in his left knee wasnt completely torn when he got hurt against San Diego in the playoffs and he and the Broncos are optimistic hell be ready by the start of training camp in July and will resume his role as a leader on Denvers defence. If that happens, the Broncos are expected to work toward a longer-term deal for Harris after next season when he hits unrestricted free agency. "I definitely think Ill be close to 100 per cent by the start of training camp," Harris said. "You never know with this type of injury, but the ligament wasnt completely torn and righht now Im feeling great. Josh Magette Jersey. The treatment is going great and Im improving each week." Harris is coming off a monster year in which he posted 65 tackles, 58 of them solo, three interceptions and 14 pass breakups while allowing the fifth-fewest yards receiving (25 a game) and tying for the eighth-fewest completions allowed (35) in the NFL among players targeted at least 60 times. His emergence and versatility playing both the slot and on the outside helped the Broncos decide to bid farewell to star Champ Bailey this off-season after he played sparingly last year. Then, the signing of fellow University of Kansas alum Aqib Talib led to the departure of free agent Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. "Champ and I always talked and we kind of understood this would probably happen. We werent surprised" by Baileys exit, Harris said. "Losing Champ, I feel I can take over his role on the field and also I can take over his leadership role. If you look at it, I was the starting corner pretty much the whole season last year. "You see my production and you see Talib, me and him have played together before, so were familiar with each other communication-wise, chemistry-wise, and thats a big thing." Harris was a freshman at Kansas in 2007 when Talib was an All-American his junior year before being drafted in the first round by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers that following spring. "Weve always been pretty tight. And friends always joke around saying, What if you and Talib play together now?" Harris said. "Now, its kind of crazy. I was just a freshman. I was young and still learning the game. Now, Im in my fourth season in the NFL and with all Aqibs experience, weve got a pretty solid duo. Its going to be great." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ___ Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz