Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

21.12.2019 03:31
Dubnyk is currently in the second of a two-year Antworten

The Nashville Predators have traded goaltender Devan Dubnyk to the Montreal Canadiens in exchange for future considerations. Air Max 90 Outlet Australia . Dubnyk, 27, joins his third team of the 2013-14 season. He has been assigned to the Hamilton Bulldogs of the AHL. He began the season with the Edmonton Oilers, with whom he had spent the previous five NHL seasons. He was dealt to the Predators on Jan. 15 in exchange for Matt Hendricks. The Predators are believed to be retaining a portion of Dubnyks 2013-14 salary to complete the deal. Dubnyk is currently in the second of a two-year deal worth an average annual value of $3.5 million. In 34 games with the Oilers and Predators this season, Dubnyk has posted a 11-18-3 record with a 3.43 goals-against average and an .891 save percentage. Originally selected 14th overall by the Oilers at the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, Dubnyk has posted a 61-77-22 record with eight shutouts in 173 career NHL games. He has a career save percentage of .909 and a career GAA of 2.90. Dubnyk was placed on waivers earlier this week but went unclaimed. Cheap Shoes Online Australia . -- Nick Bjugstad snapped out of his scoring slump and spoiled Drew MacIntyres first NHL start. Air Jordan 1 Outlet . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.discountaustraliashoes.com/cheap-yeezy-boost-350-fake.html .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement.CHICAGO -- The White Sox gave Erik Johnson plenty of offensive support in the first inning to coast to his first major league victory. Johnson pitched six scoreless innings, and Chicago scored seven runs in the opening frame en route to a 12-1 win over the Minnesota Twins on Monday night. The White Sox, who had lost six straight and 15 of 17, broke out of their hitting funk against Liam Hendriks and the Twins. Chicago scored a season high in runs and posted its biggest margin of victory this year. It was a needed boost for the White Sox after they lost four straight to Cleveland. Chicago manager Robin Ventura even gave credit to the announced 960 dogs who were in the park for the teams Dog Day promotion. "You could say that. Its good, I think, for the lineup to have a night like this with a lot of guys swinging the bats," Ventura said. "If we need dogs to show up every night, well go ahead and make that happen." Johnson (1-2), whose contract was purchased from Triple-A Charlotte on Sept. 3, was the beneficiary of the offence. He had allowed 11 runs -- but only five earned -- in his two losses. Johnson blanked the Twins and gave up only four hits. He struck out eight and walked two. "Its definitely one to remember," Johnson said. "Its one under your belt, so now you can take a deep breath and go back to work. Its nice to have that run support in the first inning." After not having led since beating the Tigers 5-1 a week earlier, the White Sox had six hits in the first. Alejandro De Aza and Alexei Ramirez both reached base twice and scored in the inning. Ramirez went 4 for 4 with his fifth home run and three runs batted in, and was a triple short of the cycle. Adam Dunn, Dayan Viciedo and Jordan Danks also homered. During their skid, the White Sox scored a total of seven runs. They matched that in the first inning and equaled their eighth-inning performance against Detroit on July 9 for most runs scored in a frame this year. It was the White Soxs highest-scoring first inning since they had eight runs against Detroit on April 21, 2002. "Its always nice to get run support like that," Johnson said. "I think for me it was getting that zero in the top of the first. That kind of set the rhythm for me.&quoot; Hendriks (1-3) didnt come close to a clean first inning. Air Max 95 Store. The rout cut off the momentum the Twins generated with a come-from-behind victory over playoff-contending Tampa Bay on Sunday. After rallying from a three-run deficit one day earlier, the Twins were routed. Hendriks struggled badly, extending his winless streak to three starts. He got only two outs against Chicago and gave up seven runs, five hits, and three walks in his 10-batter outing. It marked the first time the Twins allowed that many runs in the first inning since the opening game of a doubleheader against Kansas City on July 28, 1997. "I felt good in the windup. I missed a couple of pitches, got some weak contact, but after that I couldnt get into a rhythm, I couldnt get into a flow. That was embarrassing," Hendriks said. "Thats the only way to put it. Embarrassing, disappointing. I dont know what else to say about that one." Twins manager Ron Gardenhire was certainly ready to move on, too. "We just have to go out and regroup for (Tuesday). Hopefully, our starting pitcher (Mike Pelfrey) will give us a shot and keep us in the ballgame. Tonight was just one of those nights," Gardenhire said. "Their guy threw the ball decent, but we got behind so quickly we couldnt do anything." NOTES: White Sox OF Avisail Garcia wasnt in the lineup for the second straight day. Garcias wife, Anakarina, gave birth to the couples first child, a daughter named Annarella, on Monday. ... Dunn said this has been "another wasted season" because Chicago will miss the playoffs. Dunn has never been in the post-season. ... C Bryan Anderson went 0 for 4 and was the only Chicago starter not to have a hit. ... Twins SS Pedro Florimon was ejected by home plate umpire Alfonso Marquez after the seventh inning. Florimon was still upset about being called out on strikes in the top of the inning (his third strikeout in three at-bats). He said something to Marquez as he left his defensive position at the end of the inning. ... Justin Morneau was announced as Minnesotas nominee for the Roberto Clemente Award, even though he was traded to Pittsburgh at the end of August. ... Pelfrey (5-12, 5.31) will face Chicagos Jose Quintana (7-6, 3.56) on Tuesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz