Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

21.12.2019 03:21
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton captured his third Antworten

Lewis Hamilton is itching to return to competitive racing and is hoping he floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee in Australia. Daniel Lovitz Jersey . The world champion won the season-opening race last year and has been on pole for the previous two grands prix at Albert Park.With just eight days of pre-season testing in total, and that running coming later than usual, Hamilton feels starved of F1 action and cant wait to get back on track. It has been a great winter and Im just itching to get back racing, Hamilton told Sky Sports.It feels like it has been a lot longer this winter because testing started later and even though testing had less days, it felt longer than ever because of the amount of laps we did. Im just excited to get racing - the competition, Ive missed it. Just twice in the last six years has the winner of the Australian GP gone on to win the world championship, so while keen to stand atop the podium again at Albert Park, Hamilton knows it is not vital.Getting off to a good start is always a good thing, but as you saw in previous years catching up is hard but it is not impossible, he said.I think that journey in itself was strengthening. You never know how the season is going to go. I think Ferrari are going to be strong - we dont know how quick they are going to be. I think that is what is going to be so exciting for people to tune in. I am keen myself to watch it unravel and be a part of it.It is easy to sit here and say I feel fit, I feel ready, but when you get there and in the deep end, you dont know if you are going to sink or if you are going to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Hamilton could become the most successful British F1 driver if he wins a fourth world title this year, but the Mercedes driver is only interested in emulating his hero.That is not a motivation for me. Its cool, but I never set out to be the most successful British driver of all time, I set out to be what Ayrton Senna did, because that is what was most important for me, he said. But I am proud to be British and I hope I can continue to raise the flag proudly for them on the number one step and do them proud as their current number one fighter.I will continue to do so for as long as I have my youth and Im still good at it.The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky Sports F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: F1 gossip column Every 2016 race live Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys . But Josh Bailey scored the shootout winner to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences two worst teams. Shaquell Moore Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (4) – He had a strong game Sunday; was very good in tight with big saves on Crosby, Malkin and Neal in-crease. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/ . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. SHANGHAI, China -- Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton captured his third straight Formula One race with ease on Sunday, leading from start to finish to win the Chinese Grand Prix. Mercedes showed again that its in a different class from its rivals, with Hamiltons teammate Nico Rosberg taking second place -- the third time in four races this season the pair have finished one-two. "This is a team on a roll, thats for sure," Hamilton said. "Im going to be working hard, were going to keep working hard because obviously the others are pushing to catch us." Ferraris Fernando Alonso held off fast-charging Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo to finish third and give his team its first podium finish of the year, with new team principal Marco Mattiacci watching from the garage. Ricciardo was fourth, finishing one place ahead of teammate Sebastian Vettel after the four-time defending world champion was asked by his team to allow the faster Ricciardo to pass for the second race in a row. Hamiltons win gave him his first career hat trick following his victories in Malaysia and Bahrain. The Briton may have even had a fourth win this season but was forced to retire in the season-opener in Australia after starting from pole position due to engine trouble. With the win, he inched closer to his teammates lead in the drivers championship with 75 points, just four behind Rosberg. Hamilton, who moved one ahead of Jim Clark for most poles by a British driver with the 34th of his career in Shanghai, was cruising so comfortably at the end of Sundays race that he wasnt even rattled when the checkered flag was mistakenly shown a lap too soon, at the end of lap 55. "That was very strange. I was thinking, Am I seeing things? I looked up, I was coming across the line expecting to do another lap and, all of a sudden, I looked for a split second and I saw the flag," he said. According to F1 regulations, if the checkered flag is shown early, the official end of the race will be the lap before it was shown. On Sunday, that meant the end of lap 54. The only racers this affected were Caterhams Kamui Kobayashi and Marussias Jules Bianchi. Kobayashi had passed the Frenchman on their final lap for 17th place, but their places were reversed in the official results. Hamilton was so far ahead ffor much of the race, his rivals were left to battle for second best. Marlon Fossey Jersey. . Rosberg, expected to challenge Hamilton in Shanghai after the pairs incredibly tight duel in Bahrain, started fourth on the grid and was forced to play catch-up after a slow start immediately dropped him back to seventh. The German methodically tracked down the two Red Bulls and finally passed Alonso on the back straight of the 43rd lap, the Ferrari unable to match the speed of the Mercedes. Rosberg then set his sights on Hamilton but he was by that point too far ahead, finishing nearly 19 seconds clear of the German. "We have the best car," Rosberg said. "But I was back there, so then catching up was nice with this fast car. Its a good weapon." Vettel started third on the grid and briefly moved to second before beginning to fade as his tires wore out. After Rosberg passed him, he was asked to give way to Ricciardo on the 25th lap -- a repeat of what happened two weeks ago at the Bahrain GP. Instead of acceding, however, Vettel asked his team what tires Ricciardo was using and when told they were both on mediums, the German responded, "Tough luck." At the start of the next lap, though, Vettel did make way and finished a distant 24 seconds behind his teammate. Red Bull team principal Christian Horner explained afterward that the team had different tire strategies for the drivers, planning a two-stop race for Ricciardo and a three-stop race for Vettel. "As soon as (Vettel) understood that, he immediately let him through," he said. "You could see he simply didnt have the pace to hold him back there. It was pointless." Vettel, who has qualified behind Ricciardo three times to start the season, agreed with the decision given his struggles Sunday. "Im not yet where I want to be with the car, but its an on-going process," he said. "Hopefully at the next few races we will make some more steps in the right direction." Force India had both its drivers finish in the points with Nico Hulkenberg finishing sixth and Sergio Perez taking ninth. Williams driver Valtteri Bottas was seventh, Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen was eighth, and Toro Rossos Daniil Kyvat finished in 10th, another impressive showing by the 19-year-old debutant. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz