Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

13.12.2019 03:37
The bench play was the difference in the game Antworten

TORONTO - Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said Thursday its unfair to criticize guard Derrick Roses plan to manage his injury-ravaged body, promising that the former MVP is going to be special again as he returns from two serious knee surgeries. Boston Bruins Store .Hes navigating through coming back off of 2 1/2 years off, Thibodeau said before Rose and the Bulls faced the Toronto Raptors. Its a lot. I think everyone has to take a step back and be patient and let him go through this process. Hes going to be special again, just be patient.Rose, the 2011 NBA MVP, said Tuesday that his decision to sit out several games already this season is partially based on ensuring he has a healthy life ahead, explaining that he doesnt want to be sore when attending post-retirement meetings, or his young sons college graduation.Those comments led some to say that Roses focus ought to be on doing whatever is necessary to help the Bulls compete for an NBA title this season, rather than his long term future.Hes a lightning rod right now, Thibodeau said. The same people that were praising him in his MVP year are the ones that are criticizing him now and, when he starts playing great again, will be the same people praising him again.Rose was in the starting lineup against Toronto, just the second time this season hes played consecutive games.Hes healthy now, so hopefully he can string some games together, go out and play as hard as he can, Thibodeau said.Rose missed most of the past two seasons because of injuries to his knees, and was sidelined for two games after he sprained both ankles in a 114-108 overtime loss to Cleveland on Oct. 31. After a two-game absence, he aggravated the injuries in a Nov. 5 game at Milwaukee, and missed another two games before returning Monday against Detroit, scoring a season-high 24 points.Thibodeau said hes told Rose not to pay attention to either criticism or praise.The only person he really has to answer to is himself, he said.At shootaround Thursday, Rose said he was just being myself when he made the comments about his future, and said hes not bothered about the negative reaction.I could care less, Rose said. Custom Boston Bruins Jerseys . -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two. Fake Bruins Jerseys . The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion. https://www.cheapbruins.com/ . -- When Steve Blake checked in at the scorers table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Celtics coach Brad Stevens said he could sense the frustration in Gerald Wallaces voice when the two spoke on Sunday. The 31-year-old Wallace wasnt pleased with the Celtics losing six of their past seven and was eager to help the team get things headed in the right direction. "I could sense that he was going to be focused and ready," Stevens said. "Hes such a competitive guy." Wallace led a productive night for Bostons reserves with a season-high 17 points, Jordan Crawford had 21 points and the Celtics defeated the Charlotte Bobcats 96-86 Monday night for their second straight victory since ending a six-game losing streak. "I had a talk with coach and the main thing he wanted me to do was to play the way I know how to play," Wallace said. "He told me not to try to figure out how to fit in or what to do, just go out and play basketball the way I know how to play basketball. ... I just wanted to go out there and be aggressive and play the way I know how to play." Said Stevens: "The effort was good and (Wallace) was a big part of that. Hes contagious in the way he plays. When he plays like that, it makes it easier to follow. Were kind of finding our way back to that Jeff (Green) and Gerald lineup more and more." For most of the game he looked like the Wallace of old, spinning and twisting his way to the basket, getting good shots and drawing contact. Crawford said Wallace gives the team "everything we need" to be successful. "He can check the best player, he can rebound, he can pass and he can score," Crawford said. Bostons reserves outscored Charlottes bench players 39-15. The Celtics got 11 points from reserve Courtney Lee and a career-high eight assists from Phil Pressey. "The bench play was the difference in the game," Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said. Crawford was 5 of 11 from the field and had five assists as the Celtics avenged an 89-83 loss to the Bobcats on Nov. 13. Wallace, who played for the Bobcats from 2004-11, was 6 of 10 from the field. Kemba Walker had 28 points and Gerald Henderson had 20 to leead the Bobcats (7-8), who were hoping to get above the . Boston Bruins Pro Shop. 500 mark after 15 games for the first time in franchise history. Charlotte cut Bostons lead to 68-66 entering the fourth quarter, but the Celtics got a 3-pointer from Lee and a layup by Kris Humphries off a pick and roll to score 10 straight points. The Bobcats would trim the lead to six with 1:25 remaining in the game before the Celtics got an offensive rebound off a missed shot and Crawford hit a pair of free throws to make it a three-possession game with 34 seconds remaining. The Celtics came in looking to avenge a loss two weeks ago to the Bobcats that started their six-game losing skid. Boston started slow Wednesday, falling behind 20-10 but took a 47-38 lead into halftime after outscoring the Bobcats 33-17 in the second quarter. The Celtics came alive behind the outside shooting of Crawford, who knocked down three 3-pointers and led all scorers at the break with 12 points and strong play from the bench. "We came out the start of the second quarter and had nothing," Clifford said. "The same thing happened at the start of the fourth." Charlottes struggles continue at home, where they have lost five of their last six. The Bobcats entered the game with the NBAs third best defence, allowing just 83.6 points on 38 per cent shooting. But in their last six home games they have surrendered 98 points per game on 48 per cent shooting. "I dont know what it is right now with us being at home, but we just dont have that energy like we have on the road," said Bobcats centre Al Jefferson. "Thats unheard of for me. Im always used to playing well at home and not good on the road, but it is vice versa here." NOTES: Henderson has scored in double digits 13 times this season, including the last six games. ... Green has scored in double digits 13 times for the Celtics. ... The Celtics are 2-3 against the Bobcats in their last five games. ... Bismack Biyombo, who recently received a contract extension from the Bobcats, has not played in two of the teams last three games. ... The Bobcats had 17 turnovers to Bostons 12. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz