Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

13.12.2019 03:32
a contract extension at any moment Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Lionel Messi criticized a Barcelona vice-president on Friday for saying the Argentina forward didnt deserve a better contract. Bill Cartwright Jersey . Javier Faus, the vice-president in charge of Barcelonas finances, said two weeks ago he didnt see a reason to further extend Messis contract. Last year, the club extended the 26-year-old Messis contract through 2018. "Mr. Faus is a person that doesnt know anything about football and wants to run Barcelona like a business, which it isnt," Messi told Catalan radio RAC1. "Barcelona is the best team in the world and deserves to be represented by the best executives. "I remind him that neither I nor any of my representatives have asked for a contract extension at any moment, and he knows that very well." Messi is Barcelonas all-time leading scorer and a four-time world player of the year. He is in Argentina recovering from a hamstring injury and expected to return to Barcelona in January. Messi rarely speaks about the business side of his career. This is the first time he has openly criticized an important board member of the club he joined when he was 13 years old. Besides a series of injuries, Messis season has also been marked by legal problems. Messi and his father Jorge are being investigated for allegedly not paying all their taxes. Messis father made a payment of more than 5 million euros (then $6.6 million) on Aug. 14 to cover alleged back taxes and interest. Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes called for calm and downplayed any conflict between the club and its most valuable player. "We are all pulling in the same direction in this club," Valdes said. Even so, it appears that a better deal for Messi could be in the works. Barcelona president Sandro Rosell said on Thursday he had not spoken to Messi about his contract, while adding "but my door is always open. I have no doubt that the best player in the world deserves to be the highest paid." Channing Frye Jersey . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. Earl Monroe Jersey . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. https://www.cheapknicks.com/391x-dick-van-arsdale-jersey-knicks.html . Inter moved five points behind fourth-place Fiorentina and eight points behind third-place Napoli, which visits relegation-threatened Sassuolo on Sunday.1. LeBron James (Cavaliers): Great news for a city that truly needs it and for a small market/non-destination franchise. James will be a better and more mature player and leader than when he left Cleveland four years ago. The Cavaliers have lots of really nice assets to move if they want to acquire Kevin Love, yet if youngsters like Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett & Tristian Thompson get a chance to play with the king, they will thrive. Fun times on Lake Erie. Im happy for them. 2. Chris Bosh: Im on my way to Houston if Im him. He has to get it done quick, so they can match Dallas offer sheet on Chandler Parsons. The Rockets are a great fit for him there basketball wise and a great payday. I understand he can stay in Miami and get a fifth year and more money, yet his better opportunity to win is in Houston. Interesting decision to have to make, but its a positive problem. Overall, a nice spot to be in but joining Dwight Howard and James Harden with a sound roster, coach & organization should make it a no brainer in my book. 3. Chicago Bulls: The Bulls will be playing for the fourth Seed and final home court in first round of playoffs due to Clevelands presence in their division. Its time to take action, can they swing a move(s) to get Carmelo Anthony (they have to find more money) or maybe make a run at declining Dwyane Wade (a risk/not sure if this is even an upgrade at this stage than Luol Deng) but if they sit back, they run the risk of watching opportunities slip away. 4. Pat Riley (Heat): Tough day for him, Mickey Arison & Erik Spoelstra. This is a first class organization and theyll find a way to figure it out in time. I truly feel this is an example of what is to be the norm and not the exception (Spurs) in todays NBA. The salary cap & luxurry tax work and the free market society allow players greater leverage. Cazzie Russell Jersey. You need to have a three-to-five year window in mind and then strike. Its becoming harder and harder to keep great players and teams together. 5. Toronto Raptors: The Raptors have had a solid off season getting their free agents locked up and notably picking up Lou Williams & James Johnson (fingers crossed hes matured since his last stint - hes a talented guy that can help them lots at the three-spot – its time for him to produce, no excuses). Still, probably another move to make to upgrade front court if need be. Slow and steady wins the race, though. As you can see by their cap structure, theyll have cap flexibility the next two summers to add that critical defining piece(s) to take you from solid team to Eastern Conference contender. You build to put together the group that gives you that three or four-year window to truly challenge. In the meantime, internal competition and development in a winning playoff environment creates growth, interest, expectations and results in the future. The Raptors got to first base this year, now they need to work to get to second, and beyond ahead. This is a good environment for Coach Dwane Casey and his staff, theyre good teachers and sound basketball men who wont allow anyone to try and cheat the process. The key? Realism. This team is not a championship contender at this stage and lots more improvement and a few defining moves will have to come, but theyre getting there step by step. Lets not put the cart before the horse, do the right things. In the words of the great Bill Walsh, the score always takes care of itself. Be sound, patient and smart, dont listen to the noise and hype. The smart strategic path - youre on it. Stay with it and rewards will come. Better to be tactical than emotional, I like the mindset of Masai Ujiri - he gets it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz