Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

12.12.2019 03:19
hes the kind of guy that will sit there Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Greivis Vasquez Jersey .C. - Danica Patrick begins her third full season at NASCARs top level facing an uncertain future.Her contract with Stewart-Haas Racing is in its final year, as is the contract between primary sponsor GoDaddy and the race team. But Patrick, who is 32 and still adapting to NASCAR after seven seasons in IndyCar, has no intention of leaving her current race team.Well, I aint getting any younger and I dont know how many times I can change my career, she said Tuesday.Patrick said she planned to remain at SHR as long as she has the support of co-owners Tony Stewart and Gene Haas, and the support of GoDaddy and other sponsors. She said she has had discussions with GoDaddy about the future.We have been talking about it for quite awhile, she said. They want to (continue) and we just have to make sure that we keep giving each other value. I know they give me value, so for me, its about giving back to them and we have been doing a lot of great things lately to promote their company.Haas said he has been pleased with Patricks progress — she had three top-10 finishes last season and showed late-season speed — and there have been talks already on an extension. He compared her with Joey Logano, who needed time to adapt after his move to Cup racing and his career didnt take off until he left Joe Gibbs Racing for Penske Racing before 2013.I think she has done good, Haas said. Looking back at a Joey Logano, he spent all those years at Gibbs and it took him six years to get going. I dont think that shes that far off the mark. Shes probably on the mark, really.Patrick had progressed nicely under former crew chief Tony Gibson, but will paired this season with Daniel Knost after a November crew swap with Kurt Busch. She ran the final three races of the season with Knost and hopes the two will develop a solid rapport.I think putting Daniel with her is a good change because hes very, very technical and hes the kind of guy that will sit there and explain exactly what the cars doing, and if we do this, this is the result youre going to get, Haas said. Its really a different way of racing than, say, a Tony Gibson, and a little different perspective gives you different results. Kyrie Irving Jersey . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. Kenyon Martin Jersey . The San Angelo, Texas product, who was a high school and college quarterback sensation in the Lone Star State, will start his first CFL game with the Saskatchewan Roughriders (9-4) on Friday at Mosaic Stadium against the leagues top team, the Calgary Stampeders (11-2). https://www.cheapnetsonline.com/ . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand.TSN.cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with a pair of highly-skilled centres absolutely undressing defenders. The 10th match-up of the Round of 32 sees Jason Spezzas sweet hands square off against Jonathan Toews mittens in an outdoor game. Spezza eliminates the defender that blocks his path to the net by simultaneously going around and right through him. Forced to the boards coming over the blue line, Spezza proceeds to victimize Florida Panthers defender Dylan Olsen. Dangling to the outside, Spezza gets Olsen to bite before bringing the puck right past him and drives the net. Bringing it back to his forehand, he roofs a shot over top of Scott Clemmennsen for a tremendous individual effort. Kevin Durant Jersey. Toews takes his act outdoors, but still displays some soft hands and a hot stick. In front of a packed house at Soldier Field, Toews fights neutral zone traffic and uses an outside-inside move to run right through Brooks Orpik. The falling snow is not enough to slow the shot as it squeaks between Marc-Andre Fleurys pads and trickles over the goal line. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here (http://poy.tsn.ca). Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz