Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

11.12.2019 03:55
The surprising Suns have withstood the loss Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Phoenixs locker room was turned into a makeshift cheese steak shop, Phillys favourite sandwich in the stall of every Sun. Air Max Bestellen Auf Rechnung . Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris, city natives, handled the catering for teammates that begged them for the tasty postgame feast. "Every time I come out, Ive got to make sure I take care of those guys," Markieff Morris said. "Ive got to show em what Philly is about." Philly sure did get a taste of what the Suns are about -- a high-energy offence that ran at full force for 48 minutes. Gerald Green scored 30 points and Goran Dragic had 24 to lead the Phoenix Suns to a 124-113 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night. There was no need for a Suns comeback in this one. They led wire-to-wire over the hapless Sixers, one night after rallying from an 18-point halftime deficit to win at Cleveland. "We were just trying to pick up where we left off in the second half," said Green, between bites of his cheese steak. "We just told ourselves today, we wanted to start off quicker than we have the last few games." Did they ever. The Suns made their first six shots and 10 of 11, racing to a 16-point lead. Green hit his first seven shots until he botched a fast-break dunk. Markieff Morris scored 13 points and had four blocks. The Suns blocked a season-high 12 shots. Green and Dragic, Phoenixs starting backcourt, combined to make 19 of 25 shots and the Suns shot around 60 per cent for most of the game. "Sometimes the guys come out and theyre tired or dont have the energy," Phoenix coach Jeff Hornacek said. "We had a lot of energy." The Suns (26-18) matched their season high for points and surpassed last seasons win total. They also improved to .500 on the road at 11-11. Michael Carter-Williams had 22 points and 11 assists for the Sixers, who have lost 10 of 12. The Suns picked up where they left off in Cleveland, when they held the Cavaliers to six points in the third quarter and outscored them 56-29 in the second half. They attacked the Sixers from all over the court, scoring in bunches on dunks, floaters and three-pointers. Sixers coach Brett Brown called a timeout 25 seconds into the game. Whatever he didnt like out of the Sixers, he couldnt fix. Green hit a three and Dragic connected on a 19-footer for a fast 36-20 lead. "We didnt come out the way we intended," Brown said. "We want to end this middle third being a better defensive team. We talk about it, we drill it, we show it. Weve got to find a better way to get that done." The Suns and Sixers were both expected to finish near the bottom of their conferences. After a 3-0 start, the Sixers crashed back to reality and are one of the worst teams in the Eastern Conference. The surprising Suns have withstood the loss of Eric Bledsoe (knee) and positioned themselves as a playoff team in the Western Conference. The Suns took a 13-point lead into the fourth quarter and held off a minor Sixers run that whittled the score down to single digits. Green settled the Suns with a three-pointer that stretched the lead to 113-100 with 3:10 left. His fourth three of the game (on four attempts) sealed the win and the Suns cruised toward their fourth win in five games. Green could only laugh off the missed dunk that would have kept him flawless, at that point. He made 10 of 12 shots and had three blocks. "I like to make plays like that for a team," Green said. "That right there gives us juice. I thought that could have been a turning point in the game." Turned out, the blooper didnt really matter in the final score. Miles Plumlee had 14 points and 13 rebounds against a Sixers team that entered allowing an NBA-worst 109.5 points per game. P.J. Tucker scored 15. Evan Turner and Thaddeus Young both scored 21 points for the Sixers. "They came out and just made tough shots," Young said. NOTES: Young, Turner and Brown were all whistled for technical fouls. ... Former Temple star Dionte Christmas returned with the Suns. Christmas, a Philadelphia native, left about 50 tickets for friends and family. ... The Sixers have allowed 100-plus points in seven straight games. .. The Sixers went 25 of 26 from the free throw line. Nike Air Max 95 Bestellen . Mars announced Saturday that the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers will join him as part of his halftime show. Super Bowl halftime performers often have collaborators. Nike Air Max 90 Fake Kaufen . Hazard lasted just 18 minutes in Tuesdays contest before being substituted with the calf problem, and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes he will be without his star winger for at least the next two weeks. https://www.schuheshopschweiz.ch/gunstig-kaufen-nike-air-max-schweiz-outlet-bestellen-d126.html .C. - Brent Sutter scored 1:32 into extra time as the Charlotte Checkers came from behind to defeat the visiting Abbotsford Heat 5-4 on Sunday in American Hockey League action.Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Dirk Nowitzki rested Wednesday against the Nuggets and the Mavericks suffered their third defeat in four games. The bounce-back game for the veteran power forward helped Dallas exact some revenge with a wire-to-wire victory. Nowitzki poured in 25 points to pace the Mavericks to a 97-89 victory over Denver Friday at American Airlines Center. Nowitzki, Rajon Rondo and Tyson Chandler all sat out Wednesday, but the trio of starters returned Friday and were big contributors. Chandler had 11 points and 16 rebounds. Rondo was held to just two points, but he chipped in nine rebounds and eight assists. Chandler Parsons scored 18 points and Monta Ellis had 14 for the Mavs. I think that what really got us going was defense early on, Nowitzki said. We got some stops, in transition they had some trouble finding us, and I was able to knock some shots down. But, overall, I think if we hold teams to under 90 at home, thats obviously great for us. Arron Afflalo had 16 points, and JJ Hickson scored 13 and pulled down 14 rebounds for the Nuggets. Ty Lawson scored 11 to go with 12 assists and six boards for Denver, which posted a 114-107 home win Wednesday. Jameer Nelson, who made his Nuggets debut after being traded from Boston, scored 14 to go with seven assists. Nike Air Max 95 Schweiz. . It was a little weird. Number one playing against a team a played for this year and two, I havent played basketball in a couple of weeks, said Nelson, who was dealt from Dallas to Boston Dec. 18. The situation in Boston, I had a a lot going on yesterday with traveling and my mind was spinning. You step on the court its basketball and all the other stuff goes out the window. You have to play the game and do your job. Nowitzki scored 10 in the opening quarter, which led Dallas to a 29-24 lead after 12 minutes. The Mavs opened with a 17-4 burst over the first four minutes. The difference was 49-42 at the half, and Rondos only bucket of the night, a jumper with 8:56 left in the third, extended the margin to 60-44. The visitors trimmed the deficit to 73-65 going to the fourth, but the Nuggets never got closer than seven the rest of the way. Game Notes The Mavericks own a home record of 24-9 against Denver since the 1997-98 season ... Denver is 6-13 on the road and has lost three in a row as the guest ... The Mavs have won seven of the last nine in this series. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz