Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

11.12.2019 03:33
get continued evaluation Antworten

CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers rang in 2014 with some encouraging news: Kyrie Irvings left knee is only bruised. Yeezy 350 On Sale . The All-Star guard did not sustain structural damage Tuesday against the Indiana Pacers and is not expected to miss any significant time. An MRI revealed a bruise, the team said Wednesday in a statement. Irving will have treatment, get continued evaluation and is listed as questionable for Clevelands game on Thursday night at home against Orlando. "Scary moment but Ill be good," Irving said on his Twitter account. "Thanks for everyones support and concern." The Cavs were shaking when Irving fell awkwardly and had to be helped off the floor in the third quarter against the Pacers. He was examined by a team doctor and returned to play the final minutes as the Cavs lost their sixth straight, 91-76. Following the game, Irving said he felt a "pop" in his knee and was concerned his injury was serious. "I thought the worst happened," said Irving, who is averaging 22.6 points per game in his third NBA season. "I felt something pop in my knee. When I came back in, my left knee is pretty weak right now. I was falling all over the place. I didnt have my legs under me. It was a painful experience." The former No. 1 overall pick has been injury prone since coming into the NBA. Irving missed 38 games in his first two seasons with a variety of injuries, including a broken nose, fractured jaw, broken finger, sprained knee and shoulder, and concussion. Irving played in only 11 games as a freshman at Duke because of a foot injury, and he broke his hand after his rookie season when he slammed a padded wall during a summer league practice in Las Vegas. Irving set a goal to play in all 82 games this season, and hasnt missed one yet. The Cavs will likely take a cautious approach with Irving and may sit him for a game or two. Cleveland hosts the Magic on Thursday, plays at Brooklyn on Saturday and hosts the Pacers on Sunday. Yeezy 350 Outlet .com) - Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall left Saturdays game against the Senators in the second period with a left knee injury. Yeezy 350 Discount . The best round belonged to Pat Perez. Tiger Woods didnt come close to claiming either Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open, where the seven-time champion failed to break par in the opening round for first time in his career. https://www.cheapyeezy350outlet.com/ .com) - The Milwaukee Bucks will try to get another win on this homestand Thursday night when they welcome the Utah Jazz to the Bradley Center.Boss John Sheridan has seen two players join the casualty list ahead of Oldhams clash with Swindon. Strikers Aaron Holloway (ankle) and Timmy Thiele (shoulder) both sustained injuries in Latics last match when they defeated Chesterfield 1-0 at home.Although the pair do not need need surgery and could return before the end of the campaign, they will definitely miss out at SportsDirect.com Park. Cameron Dummigan is available again having returned from international duty while Dominic Poleon (shoulder) trained on Monday and could return oveer the next couple of weeks. Yeezy 350 Clearance. Goalkeeper Lawrence Vigouroux could be back in the Swindon squad.Vigouroux, on loan from Liverpool, has overcome a dead leg which kept him out of the last two matches. Should he be included in the travelling party, Robins boss Luke Williams must decide whether or not he starts ahead of Tyrell Belford.Swindon, without a win in five league outings, remain without suspended captain Nathan Thompson after his red card against Wigan on Good Friday.Williams has no fresh injury concerns ahead of the trip to the north west. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz