Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

10.12.2019 04:04
She was assigned a false start in the second Antworten

Sang Hwa Lee skated a terrific pace in the final race of the womens 500m, setting a new Olympic record of 37. Bob Miller Jersey .28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games. Russians have a new medallist to cheer. Olga Fatkulina won the silver medal in front of the home crowd. Fatkulina finished with a combined time of 1:15.06. Margot Boer became the first speed skater from the Netherlands to win a medal in the womens 500m, taking the bronze medal with a total time of 1:15.48. Nesbitt was the fastest Canadian, finishing with a combined time of 1:17.15, finished 12th. She was assigned a false start in the second race but avoided a penalty with a clean start on the second attempt. "I was better in my first race than in my second, which is very frustrating," Nesbitt said after the race. "I false-started in my second race, which took me off my guard." Joining Nesbitt in todays races were Calgarys Anastasia Bucsis, Marsha Hudey of White City, Sask., and Danielle Wotherspoon-Gregg, from Red Deer, Alta. Hudey and Wotherspoon-Gregg are making their Olympic debut. Hudey was the first Canadian to race in the second race, finishing with a combined score of 1:19.22. Wotherspoon-Gregg finished with a combined time of 1:19.32. Anastasia Bucsis finished with a combined time of 1:18.52. Nesbitts priority is to use the 500m as a tune up ahead of the 1000m on Thursday; she is the defending Olympic champion. "Its going to be tough on Thursday," she said. "The girls have stepped it up in the last four years and this season. Ive got work to do, but thats why Im here, to compete." Fred Clarke Jersey . Siddikur, who led on all four days and took a four-stroke lead going into the final day, bogeyed four out of six holes starting at the sixth and continued a forgettable last round in which he returned a three-over 75 to finish with a 14-under 274. Roberto Clemente Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/1522e-nick-burdi-jersey-pirates.html .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career.HALIFAX - Montreal Canadiens prospect Zachary Fucale turned away all 28 shots he faced as the Halifax Mooseheads shut out the Charlottetown Islanders 5-0 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Friday.Danny Moynihan scored a hat trick to lead Halifaxs (14-13-3) offence. Brett Crossley and Philippe Gadoury also chipped in with goals.Calgary Flames draft pick Mason McDonald started in net for the Islanders (14-15-2) stopping 22-of-27 shots in 51:23. Daryl MacCallum kicked out all four shots he faced in 8:37.The Mooseheads scored once on seven power-play chances, while Charlottetown went 0 for 3 in its third-straight loss.---SCREAMING EAGLES 4 FOREURS 1SYDNEY, N.S. — Bradley Lalonde and Marcus Hinds both had a goal and an assist as the Screaming Eagles got past Val-dOr.Kyle Farrell scored his 24th of the season for Cape Breton (10-15-5) to open the scoring. Clark Bishop added an empty-net goal to round out the attack.Jan Mandat responded late in the first period for the Foreurs (12-15-4).---SEA DOGS 5 HUSKIES 1SAINT JOHN, N.B. — Jakub Zboril had a goal and two assists to lead the Sea Dogs over Rouyn-Noranda.Adam Marsh, Samuel Dove-McFalls, Spencer Smallman and Mark Tremaine supplied the rest of the Saint John (17-6-5) offence.Justin Guenette scored 3:33 into the game for the Huskies (15-14-2).---REMPARTS 6 ARMADA 3QUEBEC CITY, Que. — Marc-Olivier Roy recorded a hat trick and added an assist as the Remparts doubled-up Blainvillle-Boisbriand. Wholesale Pirates Jerseys. Dmytro Timashov also had a four-point night for Quebec (20-9-1), with two goals and two assists. Adam Erne had the other goal for the Remparts, who won for the fourth time in five games.Philippe Sanche, Brendan Hamelin and T.J. Melancon responded for the Armada (16-9-4).---SAGUENEENS 6 OLYMPIQUES 3CHICOUTIMI, Que. — Landon Schiller and Laurent Dauphin both had a goal and two assists as the Sagueneens beat Gatineau.Alexandre Leclerc, Samuel Blier, Alexandre Ranger and Jeremy Bouchard also chipped in for Chicoutimi (12-15-2), which won its third straight.Mickael Beauregard, Jake Coughler and Jonathan Bourcier all scored for the Olympiques (14-13-4).---OCEANIC 4 PHOENIX 3 (SO) RIMOUSKI, Que. — Tyler Boland scored the deciding goal in the shootout as the Oceanic edged Sherbrooke.Charles-David Beaudoin, Vincent Dunn and Christopher Clapperton had goals in regulation for Rimouski (21-7-2), which won for the fourth-straight game.Raphael Lafontaine, Simon Desbiens and Chase Harwell responded for the Phoenix (16-9-3).---CATARACTES 5 TIGRES 4 (OT) SHAWINIGAN, Que. — Dylan Labbe scored his second of the game on the power play at 4:37 of overtime as the Cataractes slipped past Victoriaville.Brandon Gignac, Alexis DAoust and Anthony Beauvillier supplied the rest of the offence for Shawinigan (16-13-2).Antoine Marcoux, Filip Pyrochta, Angelo Miceli and Gabriel Gagne had goals for the Tigres (15-10-4). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz