Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

09.12.2019 04:08
When Jesse Briggs started to fall Antworten

NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. Ralph Kiner Jersey . - After her 10th-place finish at the U.S. Womens open, Canadian teenager Brooke Henderson says shes keeping her options open when it comes to turning pro. But the 16-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ont., says right now she remains committed to a scholarship at the University of Florida once she finishes high school. "I am still committed to the University of Florida right now but well just see," she said Monday, as she prepared to compete in the second stop of the season for the Canadian Womens Tour in Niagara Falls, Ont. "LPGA is definitely my goal and I hope to have a successful career out there sometime soon. I dont know when that is right now, if its this year, next year or four years, after I finish university." The Open was won by another former teenage golf legend, Michelle Wie, 24, who turned pro just before her 16th birthday. The Open was her first major win. Henderson, who had the best score among amateurs at the challenging No. 2 Pinehurst course, admitted to some anxious moments at the start of her second Open. "The course was very difficult . . . and the beginning of the week I was a little bit intimidated because it was so hard and it was running so firm and fast," she said. But she got more comfortable as she worked her way to that final round 69. "I just knew that i had to hit certain spots on the fairways and certain spots on the greens and then it would be all right. I was able to hit the ball really well (last) week and hit those spots, which made it a little easier on me." Henderson, the No. 3-ranked amateur in the world, edged the top amateur, Australian Minjee Lee, by three strokes to take the low-amateur medal. She didnt get much of a break after the Open with a long drive to Niagara Falls but says shes always happy to be playing on the Canadian Tour. Steven Brault Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Cole Tucker Jersey . And while taking highly-touted Simon Fraser offensive lineman Matthias Goossen second overall on Tuesday night will definitely help in an area of need for the club, it was a swap of draft picks that may prove to be his most shrewd move. "When Jesse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see Kyle perk up in his chair. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/1192e-paul-waner-jersey-pirates.html . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee.COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State football fans took to the streets after their teams championship victory early Tuesday, yelling and screaming in delight, setting nearly 90 fires and tearing down an Ohio Stadium goal post.Police made a handful of arrests after using tear gas and pepper spray to disperse crowds of Ohio State University students and other fans following the Buckeyes win.Officers on foot, on horses and in cruisers patrolled the main drag through campus after midnight, when revelers spilled out of nearby bars to celebrate the football teams 42-20 win over the University of Oregon in Dallas.Thousands of fans chanting Let us in! converged on the Ohio State football stadium, where police used tear gas to turn them away. Most headed back to the bar area, where cruisers lined the street and officers limited pedestrian and vehicular traffic.Fans tore down a temporary goal post used for high school games on the south end of the Ohio Stadium field, university spokesman Dan Hedman said.University police responded to various places in and around campus, including Ohio Stadium, the universitys Mirror Lake, a popular student gathering spot, and the neighbourhood north of campus.Courtney Olesh, a 19-year-old economics and finance major from Kent, witnessed the early morning scenes on campus.There was like a foog, because there was so much tear gas being used, Olesh said. Rube Waddell Jersey. The 89 fires reported to the Columbus Fire Department involved trash bins, Dumpsters and couches. The fire department said it responded to three reports of people with injuries in the campus area.Some police officers used pepper spray to clear an estimated 5,000 revelers from the streets, while canisters of tear gas also were deployed. The crowds began going home within about two hours.Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs said officers tried to use as little force as possible to control those celebrating. She said repeated requests for people to clear the streets were ignored and fire trucks couldnt get through the crowds to respond to fires.She said the energy level of the crowd increased as the number of people grew.It was getting amped up, Jacobs said. What we know is that when crowds start to behave that way that bad things can happen.WCMH-TV, showing images of revelers burning a couch, reported that police arrested a handful of students, who could face criminal and university charges.Gunfire in the campus area after the game was reported by police dispatchers, with no reports of injuries, the Columbus Dispatch said.No problems were reported in Oregon.___Associated Press writer Ann Sanner contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz