Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

07.12.2019 03:43
Ive made them at the right time Antworten

BEIJING, China - Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the final hole Friday for a 5-under 68 and a two-stroke lead over fellow Texan Brittany Lang after the second round of the Reignwood LPGA Classic. Air Force 1 For Sale .It was a day that I just had to stay patient, Lewis said. Even coming in, I could have made a few more birdies. Didnt quite hit the shots around the greens that I needed to.Lewis had a 12-under 134 at Reignwood Pine Valley.She holed some timely putts.Putts that kept the round going, Lewis said. Thats the thing. Ive made them at the right time. Ive had good speed all week.Lewis leads the tour with three victories and earnings of $2,214,143. Last year, she finished a stroke behind Shanshan Feng after the Chinese player eagled the par-5 18th.Lang had a 66 to match the best round off the week — and set up a Saturday pairing with Lewis.Were really good friends though and I have a lot of respect for her on the golf course. Lang said about Lewis. Yeah, definitely going to be out of my element, a little intimidated. Shes a great player. But at the same time, Im trying to get better, too. So playing with her, watching her, and trying to play well and do my thing is going to make me better. If I could play with her on more weekends, then Ill be doing pretty good. Maybe I can learn something from watching her.Germanys Caroline Masson, South Koreas Mirim Lee, Spains Belen Mozo and Swedens Caroline Hedwall were tied for third at 8 under. Masson and Lee shot 68, Mozo had a 69, and Hedwall a 71.Fourth-ranked Suzann Pettersen followed her opening 74 with a 66 to reach 6 under.I played some good golf yesterday. I had six birdies or something and shot 1 over, which is kind of a disaster, Pettersen said. Then I made a mess out of two of the par 5s.I dont know if I was a little bit rusty and not sharp enough from not having played for quite a few weeks and it kind of got to me a little bit on certain holes. ... Happy to bounce back with 7 under and put myself somewhere back in the tournament.Feng was tied for 39th at even par after a 71. Air Force 1 On Sale Air Force 1 Cheap .com) - Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies withstood 18 Dallas 3-pointers, as Memphis took control in the third quarter and fended off a Mavericks rally en route to a 114-105 win in a Southwest Division showdown. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ . The alley-oop looked easy -- just like everything else after halftime for the Miami Heat. James scored 32 points, Wade added 22 points and eight assists, and the Heat trailed by 11 early in the second half before running away to a 107-88 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night.DETROIT -- The Detroit Red Wings have taken a big hit on their blue line. Detroit defenceman Danny DeKeyser is expected to be out for at least three to four weeks with a separated left shoulder. The team doesnt expect him to need surgery. DeKeyser was hurt early in Tuesday nights 2-0 loss to the Nashville Predators when he checked into the boards by Predators forward Patric&nbbsp;Hornqvist. Air Force 1 Discount. DeKeyser ranks among rookie leaders with seven assists and has scored two goals. The Red Wings will host Carolina on Thursday night, hoping to snap a pair of skids. Detroit has gone eight games without a win at home, its longest drought since 1991. The Red Wings havent won a game anywhere in seven games, their longest stretch since 2002. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz