Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Latzhosen Forum
wh3171 Offline

06.12.2019 04:20
with a penalty awarded to Kansas City Antworten

NEW YORK -- Major League Soccer has fined Toronto FC coach Ryan Nelsen an undisclosed amount for criticizing the officiating after Torontos 2-2 draw with Sporting Kansas City on Friday. Nike Air Max 720 Schweiz . Nelsen was upset with a straight red card given to defender Steven Caldwell for a high tackle on Sportings Antonio Dovale and with a penalty awarded to Kansas City late in the game. "If they gave Steven a yellow, nobody would have blinked an eyelid, nobody would have worried about it," Nelsen told MLSSoccer.com after the game. "But because (referee Baldomero Toledo) has set a precedent throughout his refereeing career that he always likes to influence games, he decided to give a red for what was really a yellow card." Nelsen also complained about a penalty assessed to Toronto defender Doneil Henry late in the game, which Kansas City converted to take a 2-1 lead. "In all honesty, theres not one person who has seen the replay that said that was a penalty," Nelsen said. "So when youre down to 10 men, in the 84th minute, you have to be 100 per cent certain that its a penalty. One hundred per cent certain. The referee will watch the replay and he will say to himself Its not a penalty." The leagues disciplinary committee also warned the Vancouver Whitecaps and Seattle Sounders for violating its mass confrontation policy in a 2-2 draw on Saturday. Additionally, the committee fined Vancouver midfielder Pedro Morales for contact to the head of an opponent and Seattle forward Chad Barrett for escalating the incident. Vapormax Schweiz Kaufen .com) - Guard Greivis Vasquez and forward Patrick Patterson, two key pieces to the Toronto Raptors run to an Atlantic Division title in 2013-14, were both given qualifying offers by the team on Saturday. Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Schweiz . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third. http://www.shopairmaxschweiz.com/air-max-270-fake-kaufen/max-270-damen-billig.html .Y. - The Philadelphia Eagles game at Green Bay against the Packers on Nov.WASHINGTON -- Eric Hinskes suspension for participating in a June 11 brawl at Dodger Stadium has been reduced to one game from five. He dropped his appeal and will serve the suspension Tuesday night as Arizona opens a three-game series in Washington. Hinske said his agent informed of him of Major League Baseballs decision. "He said that (MLB) had different video and that I did not throw punches, and I knew that. I was just trying to be patient through it and wait to hear because it was really out of my hands," Hinske said. "Part of me still wants to appeal it because I feel like I did nothing wrong. But bringing it doown four games is drastic, its a pretty fair thing. Nike Air Max 98 Schweiz. Hinske also said he believes Dodgers star rookie Yasiel Puig should have been suspended for his role in the brawl. "I definitely feel that Puig shouldve been suspended, 100 per cent. He was the most out-of- control player in that whole thing," Hinske said. "Why he didnt get suspended? I dont know. I have no idea. But Im happy I only have one game instead of five." In all, eight members of the Diamondbacks and Dodgers organizations were suspended, including Diamondbacks right hander Ian Kennedy, who is serving his 10-game suspension. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz